Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

I'd love to join too need my motivation back so hoping a challenge will do this ,

Going to aim for 14 lb
Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys I'm in but is it ok of I give you my target after tomorrow nights weigh in? I'm keeping everything crossed for a good result tomorrow and I have my eye on a certain target by easter (my birthday happens to be good Friday too) but I won't know how far that is away till tomorrow!

Not a prob love x good luck for WI

12lbs please for me, I will then be soooooo close to target, ready for my weekend away for my 10th wedding anniversary :)

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Here we go guys and girls another additional challenge for those who would like to join .... The challenge will run from Monday 27th January until Sunday the 20th April which is Easter Sunday. Just let Daz know what you would like to set your goal at and good luck all xx

Texty_F 3lbs

Acc 14 lbs :eek:

Autumn500 - 12lbs

thanks for setting this up!

Ok ill go the stone so 14lb for me please :)

I'll go for 10lbs fingers crossed

Can you put me down for 14 lbs please.. Thanks

14lb for me too!!

I'm going to be incredibly stupid and say my target is a minimum of 28lbs, joining the gym on pay-day and counting calories in conjunction with SW now, if I'm not 2 stone better off by the end of April I'll end up a blubbering mess.
X

Hi I'd like to join- I go on holiday 3 weeks after Easter so it's a double motivation! I'd like to lose 21lbs in that time

Hi can I join pls?im 9lb from my target but would love to get to bottom if target range to allow for alittle Easter indulgence so I'll say 12lbs please!!!

I'm gonna up my target to 18lb. That's 1 and 1/2 lb loss per week . Think that's doable ! I hope !!:fingerscrossed:

I have got a birthday and a trip to New York in that time so going to go for 7 pounds

I'm in... I like the longer challenges

Put me down for 18lbs please

I'm in for a stone too :eek: x

Can I join in as well, please? I'm aiming for a stone x

I'm in please, 16.5lbs for me (to meet a work's challenge)

Hi I would like to join too to lose a stone -not doing very well at the moment. :-(

Curlywurly21 aiming for 24lb!

Husband wants to do it too....

Dougie79 24lb

Thanks and good luck everyone!

18 lb please. That would make my total loss 3.5 stone :)

Id like to join in please can you put me down for 16 pounds!!!

Hello, can I join? I'm currently still in my first week of SW after re-starting and it's going well I'm happy to say :) ideally I'd like to lose 28lbs, but I think that's too much of an expectation.

So...

Catie - 14lbs

I'd love to be 12 stone for Easter - so 10lbs for me. I'm off on holiday for 4 weeks next month though so that could scupper my efforts which is why I'm only going for 10lb. If I lose whilst I'm on holiday I will deffo raise my target by some, but I'm going to be conservative for now!

Hi Can i join i am going for 9 pound thank you i love these challenges great to encourage and help everyone x

Kikaroo - 10lb for me please

actually, can I make that 14lb?

Going to go for 10lbs as this will put me in the 9s and just over my initial target!

Oh another challenge - yey:)
Now how much?? Its my birthday on Good Friday. I think I will say 14lbs for me. Then its only 11lbs to target.

Thank you again

Id like to join please! 28 lbs for me please x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Hi can I join too please. Can you put me down for 21lbs please. That is 1.5 a week. Hopefully that is not too much of an ask. This challenge will take me to my the weekend of my 40th birthday where I have a huge party planned! Wish me luck!

I'd love to join too need my motivation back so hoping a challenge will do this ,

Going to aim for 14 lb
Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Please put me down for 14lbs. Thank you for setting up this challenge x

12lbs please for me, I will then be soooooo close to target, ready for my weekend away for my 10th wedding anniversary :)

View attachment 121931

Have had to put myself in for 20 lb. My target, which is 20 lb away, was to be my birthday in March but doubtful i will reach that now, so shall aim for Easter, although still work hard at getting as close as possible by mid March.

Thanks for setting up another fab challenge, Texty. Count me in!

Daz, please could you put me down for 12lb? I am aiming for 1lb per week from now until my Birthday (8th July) which would get me to target, so this fits in with my aim. Thanks for coordinating the data, Daz!

Good luck everyone - have a great week! xx

I think mine starts now and it's a STS! Lol xx

Thanks for setting up another fab challenge, Texty. Count me in!

Daz, please could you put me down for 12lb? I am aiming for 1lb per week from now until my Birthday (8th July) which would get me to target, so this fits in with my aim. Thanks for coordinating the data, Daz!

Good luck everyone - have a great week! xx

I think mine starts now and it's a STS! Lol xx

View attachment 121956

Fri 24th I lost 1lb. Is that ok to put in here?

First weighers will be from today, its all a bit pear shaped from starting when it has. Personally i would have just started from the beginning of January and included the figures i have, and amended accordingly for new joiners, but Texty sets the rules. lol.

Haha don't go annoying mother Daz :D
Thanks for doing this fella much appreciated :D

After my spectacular fail in Jan, put me down for 14 lbs please Daz.

Soooo is my w/i this week part of the Jan challenge or this one?

If its today or after then yes you will need to declare for both challenges

Im pretty sure Texty put at the start of the thread that it begins today, the 27th January.

She did indeed, thanks Daz.

Okey dokey, on Wed I can fail at both challenges :argh:

She did indeed, thanks Daz.

Okey dokey, on Wed I can fail at both challenges :argh:

haha, don't be so defeatist, nobody on here is a failure, its like with smoking, its the trying to quit that's the real concept, and then staying stopped. Losing weight and maintaining, no matter what Your hopes and ambitions, is about being of the mindset to want to do it.

Back