Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Hi Daz. 6 off for me this week. Thank you x

12lbs for me please. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yippeee, I lost 1.5lb tonight! Pretty please could you update me Daz :) x

Yay I've lost 3 pounds this week can you update me please daz :)

1lb off this week to kick off. 13to go!!

I would like to join please, I will say 14lbs as I have an all inclusive holiday in the middle of this challenge, gulp!

I am a bit confused though, the start date was Monday but I weigh in on Tuesdays so this week counted as my week 4 on the January challenge, Should that also be my week 1 on this challenge? (1.5lbs if that is the case)

Thanks Daz and Texty!! :)

Yay I've lost 3 pounds this week can you update me please daz :)

1lb off this week to kick off. 13to go!!

I would like to join please, I will say 14lbs as I have an all inclusive holiday in the middle of this challenge, gulp!

I am a bit confused though, the start date was Monday but I weigh in on Tuesdays so this week counted as my week 4 on the January challenge, Should that also be my week 1 on this challenge? (1.5lbs if that is the case)

Thanks Daz and Texty!! :)
Yes, Its a totally different challenge to the January one, was meant to be from Jan 1st til Easter Sunday but the sheet needed to be designed, and so was late starting. Any challenge is set on weigh ins, no matter when it is, as long as the weigh in falls within the dates of the challenge, then they are declared and entered onto the sheet.

View attachment 122299

-3.5lbs for my first weigh in please Daz - thanks :)

At a risk of repeating myself (from Jan challenge!) I lost 1lb today so my Easter challenge is underway!!

Yes, Its a totally different challenge to the January one, was meant to be from Jan 1st til Easter Sunday but the sheet needed to be designed, and so was late starting. Any challenge is set on weigh ins, no matter when it is, as long as the weigh in falls within the dates of the challenge, then they are declared and entered onto the sheet.

View attachment 122299

Cool! Then I have already made a little dent! :)

You are going to kept busy Daz! :) Thanks again!

Back