Easter Challenge Pledge

Thank you Mission Possible and well done.x.I just hope I can do it.Lets hope, the main thing is you've started using it again,good luck everyone.x.

misteeq_sis said:
Thank you Mission Possible and well done.x.I just hope I can do it.Lets hope, the main thing is you've started using it again,good luck everyone.x.

Very true!! AND what's helping is I'm really seeing the changes. I have a waist again!!! Plus I've missed the muscle ache after a good work out!! It makes you feel that you've really done something!!

:) x

I have to admit I like the achey feeling after a workout, it DOES make you feel good.because you know the reason behind it is doing your weight loss and your body and health good.I've done 50 mins on Just Dance 1 and 1hr on Just Dance 2 today.Feels good to me, because it means i've worked off my big dinner! lol.x.

I have to admit I like the achey feeling after a workout, it DOES make you feel good.because you know the reason behind it is doing your weight loss and your body and health good.I've done 50 mins on Just Dance 1 and 1hr on Just Dance 2 today.Feels good to me, because it means i've worked off my big dinner! lol.x.
Wow that's really good!!! :happy096:

Had a very indulgent weekend :wave_cry: so lots of Wii-ing tonight ordered!! Weather is not so good today so I can't really go out for a walk today booo!
Is there much difference between Just Dance 1 and 2?? x

3lbs off since i started this challenge. whats the date of easter sunday does anyone know?

Mission~possible 20lbs (17lbs to go)
Motherof2 16lbs (16lbs to go)
cf70 - 20 lbs (17lbs to go)
Lets hope 17lbs (17lbs to go)
Misteeq_sis 16lbs (16lbs to go)

Well done cf70 that's fab!!!

Got an hour done on wii fit but my diet needs to improve arghhh!!! As of tomorrow I will be 100% for the rest of the week!!

X

Hi everyone, you are doing great! I lost 5lb today, so am off to a good start. I just need to keep it up! I have added Lets Hope's below loss too.

Mission~possible 20lbs (17lbs to go)
Motherof2 16lbs (11lbs to go)
cf70 - 20 lbs (17lbs to go)
Lets hope 17lbs (13lbs to go)
Misteeq_sis 16lbs (16lbs to go)

I was supposed to be weighed on Tuesday, but when I got to the hall it was locked! I have got scales at home, but they seem to have a mind of their own! So I don't know if i've lost,gained or STS this week.I'm buying a new set of scales tomorrow, so i'll update you on the result tomorrow. Well done on all your losses,I feel a bit lost at the mo, as I don't know if i've lost.

I love both the Just Dances' but Just Dance 2 is better for a workout than Just Dance 1, it also has a just sweat workout on it.x.

misteeq_sis said:
I was supposed to be weighed on Tuesday, but when I got to the hall it was locked! I have got scales at home, but they seem to have a mind of their own! So I don't know if i've lost,gained or STS this week.I'm buying a new set of scales tomorrow, so i'll update you on the result tomorrow. Well done on all your losses,I feel a bit lost at the mo, as I don't know if i've

Really arghhhhh nightmare!!! I bet it will be worth the wait!!

Just dance 2 sounds good I might have to invest!!!

Xx

Just a pound for me! ...must try harder!!
X
Mission~possible 20lbs (16lbs to go)
cf70 - 20 lbs (20lbs to go)
Lets hope 17lbs (17lbs to go)
Misteeq_sis 16lbs (16lbs to go)[/QUOTE]

Well, i've had a slight weight loss 1 and a half pounds.But I'm not very happy as I wanted it to be a lot more! At least it was a loss though, I need to up my game though if I want to meet my pledge! Well done everyone on your losses.x.

Really arghhhhh nightmare!!! I bet it will be worth the wait!!

Just dance 2 sounds good I might have to invest!!!

Xx

Wasn't really worth the wait to be honest, i only lost 1.5lbs, but at least it's a loss.;)

Mission~possible 20lbs (16lbs to go)
cf70 - 20 lbs (20lbs to go)
Lets hope 17lbs (11lbs to go)
Misteeq_sis 16lbs (14.5lbs to go)

Back