Easter Challenge Pledge

misteeq_sis said:

Well, i've had a slight weight loss 1 and a half pounds.But I'm not very happy as I wanted it to be a lot more! At least it was a loss though, I need to up my game though if I want to meet my pledge! Well done everyone on your losses.x.

I know what you mean though!! I only lost a pound but am lucky to have lost that I suppose I've not been very good arghhhh!!! I've had a busy few days and have been just 'grabbing' at the wrong things!!! I started slimfast today?!?!? Let's see how that goes!!!

Well done all :) xx

Hi everyone! I completely failed on my February exercise challenge! Anyway, I weighed in at 3.5lbs less this morning. I do need to get on that wii!

Mission~possible 20lbs (16lbs to go)
Motherof2 16lbs (7.5lbs to go)
cf70 - 20 lbs (20lbs to go)
Lets hope 17lbs (11lbs to go)
Misteeq_sis 16lbs (14.5lbs to go)

I know what you mean though!! I only lost a pound but am lucky to have lost that I suppose I've not been very good arghhhh!!! I've had a busy few days and have been just 'grabbing' at the wrong things!!! I started slimfast today?!?!? Let's see how that goes!!!

Well done all :) xx

Good luck with your slimfast, i'm aiming to do an hour workout every evening, if I can. Obviously there will be days when I can't so,I'll be really pleased if I can do at least 20 hrs workout during March, trying to boost my failing metabolisim.x.

Hi
How's everyone doing? I'm doing appalling!!! Just can't find my motivation! So if someone finds it PLEASE post it back to me...arghhhhh!!! I started off so well. I hope you're all doing better than me xx

I had a bad few days! was away a few days and went AWOL can't wait to get my weigh in over with tomorrow night so if I gain I can get stuck back in. So hard but the thought of being slimmer has to keep me motivated this time!!!!!!!!!

great stories on here and just dance 2 is an amazing workout and it has the words to the songs at the bottom so you can have a little sing song to it .... really does work up a sweat!!! and feels like fun not a workout... and you get the aches the next day if you do it properly!!! :) good luck everyone x

Have lost 1lb again! I really thought i'd lose more this week, as i've been doing an hr workout every day for 8 days! My leader thinks i've lost more, but as i'm due my TOTM my body has retained water, and I should have a much better loss next week. Here's hoping as I feel a bit low at the mo.x.

Last edited:
Misteeq at least it's a loss! Well done I take water relief tabs when due totm works a treat! Gettin weighed tonight will def have gained this week.

Lets Hope thanks, I'll try water relief tabs next month,thanks for the tip.x.

Sweetas15.13 said:
great stories on here and just dance 2 is an amazing workout and it has the words to the songs at the bottom so you can have a little sing song to it .... really does work up a sweat!!! and feels like fun not a workout... and you get the aches the next day if you do it properly!!! :) good luck everyone x

Sounds like I need to buy this lol!!

Xx

misteeq_sis said:
Have lost 1lb again! I really thought i'd lose more this week, as i've been doing an hr workout every day for 8 days! My leader thinks i've lost more, but as i'm due my TOTM my body has retained water, and I should have a much better loss next week. Here's hoping as I feel a bit low at the mo.x.

You've done so well so far! Don't get down I bet you will lose loads this week. And remember muscle weighs more than fat!!! I'll update your loss x

Hi all sorry I've been MIA!! I went AWOL on the old diet!!! I'd still been keeping up the walking etc though. I'd avoided getting weighed for two weeks. Well I took the plunge nag got weighed this morning. 4lbs less!!! Can't believe it!! obviously the walking has offset the eating!!! Unbelievable seen as I've had lots of chocolate and takeaways. So I feel all motivated again! How's everyone doing?
We've got a month and 5 days to go!!
Xx

Mission~possible 20lbs (12lbs to go)
Motherof2 16lbs (7.5lbs to go)
cf70 - 20 lbs (20lbs to go)
Lets hope 16lbs (12lbs to go)
Misteeq_sis 18lbs (13.5lbs to go)[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone! Weighed in this morning and I have lost 3lbs!

You've done so well so far! Don't get down I bet you will lose loads this week. And remember muscle weighs more than fat!!! I'll update your loss x

Thanks.x I've lost 2.5 lbs!Not loads, but better than 1lb, I seem to be have a sloooooooow, but steady weight loss, i'm not sure i'm going to do my pledge, but at least it'll be a loss.Well done everyone on your losses.x.Can someone update me please.Thanks.x.

Back