Easter Treats........tempted yet?

Great post! Any ideas how much the Kit Kat Bunny Bar is? I picked one up the other day but scared to eat it in case it's too many syns :-(
It isn't on syns on-line- must be a new product (I've never even seen one- and my chocolate senses are highly tuned!)

Just found it on t'internet and it has 220 cals, so as it has no free food it will be 11 syns (using 20 cals = 1 syn rule)

Still within syn alloowance then?

xxxxx

Thank you CP, what a great post, I am going to print out, and put it in my dairy, to stop to having too many creme eggs...... (oh just thinking about them makes me go all mmmmmmmmmm)

Di

Yes it is a new product, got in Tesco for 49p. I'll try and pop a photo up of it later. 11 syns is not bad but it's not particular big so probably be more satisfied with half a snickers bar ;)

Thanks for this - very useful as I have a little girl who will be 3 at easter... lots of chocolate! x

Woweeee! Hot Cross bun loaf.... mmmmm I really want some of this and at 4 1/2 syns I think I could justify a slice. That would mean buying a loaf though and then smothering it in butter... MUST.RESIST!

o_O a really useful list :D Definately going to pick some for a treat for easter day, given up chocolate for lent at the moment!

I had a creme egg last night, 8.5 syns mmm I love them!!
I really want a big lindor egg for easter! I hope Ive hit target them so I can treat myself to one

Just bumping this thread up, its so useful, THANKYOU!!! Xx

Thanks for the great post CP. Very handy!

I thought creme eggs were 8 syns, opps have to start counting them as 9 or might try the galaxy caramel ones instead if they are 8.5!
I always have one choccie treat per week :)

I've not been tempted, I gave up choccie for Lent so no temptation yet.
Roll on Easter Sunday though :)

I'm going to treat myself to half a big lindor bunny! (500 calories for half) but I've not had any chocolate for weeks so I promised myself I could have this!

Fab thank you!

My sisters wedding is the Saturday between good Friday and Easter Sunday so she's is having an Easter chocolate kind of goodies at it :( so I think I'm going to have to flexinsyn that day lol!

Back