Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Do u have space for one more? It all sounds very delicious. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've given up on fast days :/ I need to eat lol

I start my new job Friday. But working every day this week except tomorrow so still have a busy week. Need to earn pennies though!!

Hey friends...

Well tomorrow is the start of a new week. And I need one!

My motivation for the past two weeks ( possibly 3!) Has been atrocious!! I've drank so much, not counted syns or calories and I feel awful. Tired and unhealthy

This stops tomorrow. No more junk, evening snacking or puddings! Unless it's in my syns or calorie intake

Only thing is I need to go shopping. I also feel like I need a goal or target.

8st11 by last day of September?
8.8 by end of October?

I'm working this week doing all three of my jobs including starting my new job Friday. And to say the least I'm feeling in easy! Little bit panicky. Stressed. :(

I'm wondering when I can fit in the gym, work, food shop, cooking tea, walking my dog.

ARHHHH

hey lovely! sounds like you've got an awful lot going on...and I can totally empathize...planning and keeping on track all gets so much harder when day to day life is all out of kilter. I think you just have to plan as much as possible, so you dont leave yourself with no option but grab a naughty lunch or whatever.
I'm a fine one to talk as I'm literally getting back on it properly today after a couple of months of faffing about...but we can do it! Maybe sit down tonight and plan your week, and call out all the obstacles and have a plan of action on how you'll navigate them?!
Keep going! new month, new week, new day....you can do it! xxx

Thanks ging

Breakfast- two boiled eggs, pear

Lunch- courgette pizza with hexa. Beetroot, potato salad ( 1 for mayo)

Tea- turkey burgers. Hexb for bun. With salad and more potato salad (1)

Snacks grapes , banana

Last edited:
I forgot to upload a pic (.It looks really messy as they fell whilst plating it up!
It's just stuffed courgette with pizza toppings lol

ForumRunner_20140901_160005.png

Long day today. Up at 5.30 and won't be home till 8 pm. But should have enough food to last me! I'm babysitting the young girl I looked after at the beginning of this month for extra pennies before I start my new job.

Breakfast - two Quorn sausages. Two boiled eggs.

Lunch- beans on toast. Although can't see a toaster so may be beans on bread!
Toms. Cucumber.

snacks- small handful of mixed nuts. Banana. Pom bears.

Tea - turkey meatballs in a tomato sauce.

Feel so emotional today like I could cry :(

I feel like thee is so much on my shoulders at the moment and I'm not getting the support. It's all silly little worries.
My husband thought I started my new job yesterday which shows he doesn't listen at all! Didn't get a good luck or anything though.
If I'm home late I have to spend any spare time I have prepping tea so I eat well and he evrn eats at all?! Even his pack ups. I'm working 12-6 today at my old job which he knows I wanted to leave ( but we need the money) I don't get a have a good day or anything. I've spent all morning washing last night tea pots and making him pack ups. No time to walk my dog which I will now have to do after work. Not had chance to use my gym membership so feel fat.
He's usually good but lately he's doing my head in! I think I'm due on and hormonal too :(

Pants pants pants day so far :(

Hi Becki, I'm new to this and thought your thread sounded interesting so started reading.

So sorry you day sounds awful and i don't think you should blame your hormones, sounds like you just doing too much :

Hi Becki
Enjoyed reading your thread, subscribing!
Hope your day gets better...and keep up the good work x

Oh mate :( I hate those days. I expect you're feeling tired and stressed because of the new job too?

My advice is stop. If you feel like you're doing too much then just stop and let Rick pick up the flack for a change. Let him look after you.

Men don't think like we do. I'm forever having the 'you don't really listen to me' argument with Dan - and he openly admits that he often doesn't! I think they're easily distracted and drown out the bits they don't feel are important ;)

Hope work isn't too bad you're feeling better soon x

Ps you're not fat you nutter!!!

Hello new subscribers :) will search for your diaries if you have one

I'm feeling a bit better. I'm sure by Friday evening and I'm home from my first day I will be feeling positive to start the week after.
I feel a bit silly as there are a lot of full time working females with demanding husbands, house to clean, dog to walk and children!! And they manage perfectly fine.

Anyway food!!!

Breakfast- two Quorn sausages, the free ones. They don't taste amazing lol. Blueberries.

Lunch- ham and cheese toastie. Hexa and b. Tomatoes. Cucumber. Boiled eggs.

Snack- banana, grapes.

Tea for one tonight so just going to have a bbq chicken salad. Or chicken rice veg. Just something quick

Hope everyone else is having a great day. Not had chance to look at diaries yet

No Becki I think we all feel like that from time to time. I only work 30 hours a week but with two boys one of which is Autistic i feel swamped. That's when dieting becomes even harder because the thought of cooking something from scratch rather than shoving something quick down ya throat is soo tempting

No Becki I think we all feel like that from time to time. I only work 30 hours a week but with two boys one of which is Autistic i feel swamped. That's when dieting becomes even harder because the thought of cooking something from scratch rather than shoving something quick down ya throat is soo tempting

True. Do you have a partner to help too?

Yes I am married I don't think I could cope alone. My husband doesn't cook and never diets he seems to stay the same whatever. So no support with diet there. His answer whenever i'm to tired or stressed to cook is a takeaway and a glass of wine. But i have been staying strong since starting SW

Back