Eating all you points.... should you? Shouldnt you?

Hi peeps looking for a bit of advice I had incorrectly calculated my points at 21 when infact it should be 18:cry:I honestly dont know if I can keep to that but if thats not bad enough I have a family wedding on Friday so was looking to save 4 points per day until then giving me an extra 16 points for Friday is this ok to do that?

yeah its ok to save 4 a day as long as they are used in the same week.

I dunno about god but i will help you if i can! :) lol

lol yea I'm not so sure about God helping eithers I think I would need one of his miracles:pmeantime your help is much appreciated;)

eat below your pints???!!!! im finding these people who can do this strange phenomonoms, am i the only hungry hippo tryin to scrimo and scrape for points like the recession jus hit???? wish i could eat less points and not constantly ignore that voice in my head tellin me i shouldnt eat anymore!!! :(

Your not alone i find it almost impossible to eat below my points without ending up having even more in the long run!

i went for a good six weeks below my points and its gone wrong for me in recent past. but im back on the wagon :)

To work out your points allowed and stick to them exactly is the fastest way to lose. If you go below your points for too long your weight sticks which is the most demotivating thing ever!!!

To work out your points allowed and stick to them exactly is the fastest way to lose. If you go below your points for too long your weight sticks which is the most demotivating thing ever!!!

GRRR!!! I know the feeling...i feel like im about to explode with frustration!! :(

aarrgghh I think my weight is stuck...not lost a lb in 2 weeks... I'm hovering at 11 and a half stone ( it's were my body has always seemed to sit at comfortably as long as i don't eat way too much...) so; what should I do - drop a point or 2, or stay as I am and hope my body decides to lose some more weight eventually? :(

could do the wendy plan. add up how many points ur allowed in a week (e.g im allowed 18 per day so thats 7*18=126pts) then divide them up so you have some high point days and some low point days this apparently kick starts things. This is called the wendy plan and is not endorsed by ww themselves.

cheers chuck - I'm going to try that after this weekend (have fallen off the wagon by having chinese last night - so I'm going to have a few treats over the weekend and then get back on the ww wagon on monday and I will try the wendy plan! :D x

I am finding that having 22pts is far too much food for me to eat each day. I seem to be finishing most days with around 18pts "eaten" and then having to find stuff to eat to make it back up to 22. I just feel as though I am eating far too much food... its quite frustrating really.

I am finding that having 22pts is far too much food for me to eat each day. I seem to be finishing most days with around 18pts "eaten" and then having to find stuff to eat to make it back up to 22. I just feel as though I am eating far too much food... its quite frustrating really.

your joking right lol

throw in a crunchie at 3.5 points or a frys peppermint creme at 4 points as a treat.

If you use ww bread swap it for normal bread.

I never find it hard to eat points far too easy if im honest

Nope not joking Vicki - It might be because I have come over from a VLCD and am simply not used to all this food.

I feel as though I am eating too much of the wrong things, too many carbs ie bread/cereal etc and I would have to eat a massive pile of salad or veg each day to make up the points.

I don't want to be eating chocolate every day even if its included in my points values as that just seems so wrong - lovely but wrong.

I will get the hang of this but at the moment with a sneaky weigh in this week I have put on more weight :( (but then its TOTM so there might be some water retention there!).

It might take me a couple of weeks to get used to this and start losing weight yet. Its enough to drive you insane :)

I know i shouldnt, but when i don't have all my points, it makes me feel good... :$

How many points under though are you talking about? 1 or 2 is ok :)

i used to but was getting rather worried at how much of a grip it had on me, so i made a consious effort to eat more. however, this first week i eat a bit more i never lost anything :-((

i find it hard to eat all my points so i switched to normal bread...ups those points alot

Back