Eating on the Go (bit long!)

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
I went shopping today. Got lots of clothes and holiday stuff for me and the kids so was well pleased. had a banana and bowl of weetabix before i left, resisted greggs (even though my son had a gingerbread man) and had water at coffee time. I realised on the way home about 2.45 i hadn't eaten and was feeling hungry, and i needed fuel so thought i'd grab something in the garage. What a bad bad idea!! I looked at everything pasta salads at over 1000cals each (knew they wouldn't be good for syns) sandwichs overr 600cals each, and wraps over 500 each. I even looked at cocktail sausages and they were 500 for 10 as well! Out of the corner of my eye i saw chinese chicken and hot and spicy chcicken on a stick 120 cals each so i thought i'd get them as after looking at fat and protein etc they looked ok.

Got home and synned them and they worked out at 0.5syns each on EE or red :) i was well happy had a snack and didn't blow the plan!

Well done Chuffy! You're really on song!

that was really good.was it a mattesons? i find i do the same so i started putting an apple or nectarine in my bag.we just called in asda from being out all day and not eaten and my other half got me the chicken bites he had a big chicken breast on a stick they were a pnd so ive saved the wrapper to how many syns r in them xx

Well done for not straying hun, particularly when you are faced with hunger pangs!! I had this at the weekend but managed to find a packet of ham from a garage!

Back