Extra Easy Eating out

I have found this websote so useful today that im posting another question!
I often work in Lecister Square, (london) and am surrounded by fast food places! Grr! In my 20 min break its so hard to find something half way decent to eat!
On days i work up there i normally save my sins then try and grab some rice dish or soup.
Im thinking that maybe Subway might be an ok option if i opt for ham salad on brown bread? I know the baguette is sins but if i havent had any all day then do you think this would be ok?
So confused!!!! :confused:

I think that a half foot long sub at Subway can be 15 syns!!!

Is there anywhere you can get a jacket potato with beans and a side salad? That would be free. Also, most cooked chicken (in refrigerator section) in Tesco is free of low-syn. Maybe some of that with a salad?

Hope this helps!

I work for a security company so sitting an eating a meal isnt really an option is always eat on the run! So annoying!
You would think a tuna sandwich would be ok but hell no those pre-packed things are full of sins!!!
HELPPPP! :)

I go on to that job from my day job so it wouldnt be very nice, its what i would class as my dinner too so i need something quite filling, its so hard because literally i am surrounded by fast food places that all smell sooooo yum!

Its hard to resist isnt it!

I always have a baked spud with beans and cheese, you can find them anywhere!

in subway they will make you up a salad bowl , which i normally get , i just skip the cheese , normally get a turkey salad

Back