Total Solution Eating too many bars!

shoebedoo

Silver Member
Hi all! I am on Day 14 and I've lost 7 lbs but am startin to yo yo- going up 2 lbs All my own fault as am grabbing an xtra bar or 2 if stressed out or get d munchies What do ye do to combat d munchies????

Ditch the bars! :eek:

I was doing the same - way too easy to eat loads of them! I gave them up and feel better for it.

Drink lots of water when you're feeling hungry. Usually works :D

Tanx gr8 idea Will stick to porridge and shakes Mon to Fri Must put bars in shed in garden Now I Definately Wudnt b tempted to walk all d way out der l8 at night to get one

Youre not going to gain weight by having an extra bar. The reason youre not meant to have more than 1 is it can act as a laxative or can affect ketosis. The bars are 200kcals each even having 2 packs and 2 bars youre having 800kcals a day - still a VLCD.

If your weight is going up its probably just a natural fluctuation or something like that. You are NOT going to gain 2lbs by having 200 extra calories

I had two bars a day at one point and have been having extra fruit etc, always end up on around 600-900n cals a day which is stil low calorie. 2lbs is a big difference for one extra bar to make, I am sure its just general fluctuations, I can way as low as 11.03 in the morning and then as high as 11.08 in the evening. It's just one of those things hun so try not to get disheartened :)

Tanx Niennor Der r Definately days when ones body cries out 4 more Luv d products Haven't braved d strawberry or d banana shakes in my box yet

I had two bars a day at one point and have been having extra fruit etc, always end up on around 600-900n cals a day which is stil low calorie. 2lbs is a big difference for one extra bar to make, I am sure its just general fluctuations, I can way as low as 11.03 in the morning and then as high as 11.08 in the evening. It's just one of those things hun so try not to get disheartened :)

You shouldnt be eating any fruit if youre doing Exante Niennor :( Itll take you out of ketosis, its not allowed x

You shouldnt be eating any fruit if youre doing Exante Niennor :( Itll take you out of ketosis, its not allowed x

I know, just had mega fruit cravings of late, I emailed exante who said although it could kick me out of ketosis calorie wise its not the end of the world, however obviously not advisable with Ketosis, however I am sticking mostly to low carb fruits that I used to have when on Atkins!
I am going cold turkey and being 100% from today, so far its kicking my butt! Getting back into Keto is HARD!!!

Back