Eco Friendly Products - your views

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi everyone

Just wanted to know your views on Eco friendly products. I'm looking at stocking them and would like to know if they are something you would buy.

The products range from Eco Friendly bin bigs (£1.20 for 20) and pencils made from old money!

Look forward to reading your comments!

hi there, do you have a shop? I buy eco friendly as much as i can, laundry, cleaning etc. It can be a bit more expensive, if you do have a shop i suppose what i would consider is the income of the local folks, can they afford to buy it? some ppl are really feeling the pinch just now and i really doubt they would spend the exra £'s on it, sadly! Did you see the thing the other night about the bin men, collections fortnightly? there will be flippin rats! I wouldn't mind if there were bin houses but the options are keep it in your house (if you have the space or put it out the back for critters to chomp on!). Bloody government!

We are lucky in Bedford cos the bin men are great and not too picky if the bin is rather full!

I will have a website up and running soon and the postage is minimal. They also sell eco friendly make up which is great for people with eczema and allergies.

Thanks for replying :D

Back