ED - failing to loose it

Bevan.mark

Good morning,

I started the exante diet about a month ago, two weeks later I had dropped nearly a stone but I've leveled off now, one thing I am struggling with is the evening meal. I work away with work a lot and end up eating in restaurants- for which I'm absolutely starving!

I am having a shake in the morning, a bar in the afternoon then a meal in the evening.

The meal in the evening- am I looking to eat as less calories as I can? I just need someone to give me some help if possible?

My first post so please be nice :wave_cry:

Cheers

Mark

I would say 400 calories for your meal and try and keep it low in carbs too. So salad with say chicken or salmon is good. I have been doing working solution all along and have a meal everyday but its always meat and salad or meat and veg. I don't have potatoes or pasta etc as they are high in carbs.

I hope this helps.

Brian

Thanks for your input. I have to say I'm a lover of bread and pasta.. But will crack on now to loose the extra stone to reach my goal.

It's hard when you don't really have any support so I'm glad I've found this

Thanks

Mark

wecome mark and good luck with your journey, loads of advise and support on herex

Welcome Mark and well done for sticking with it. The support on here is invaluable so I'm glad you've found us:D As Briar rose says, keep it as carb free as possible for your meal. Meat/fish and green veg is always a good rule of thumb. No sauces as you don't know what's in them and anything sugary could kick you out of ketosis. Don't forget there's carbs in drinks too. Let us know how you're doing now you've introduced yourself. And good luck xx

Hi there brian and welcome.

It is not an easy thing to do alone so don't worry about the past and look to the future and wonderful your big days gonna be x. The forum is reallybfriend,y and does get you through on the hard days.

Meals need ti be Lo carb, drinks are all in a sticky on the 100% sub forum. Good luck x

Hi Mark,

Working Solution - Low Calorie Diet (LCD)

working_large.jpg

Exante Diet Working Solution (Low Calorie Diet) provides you with around 1000kcal (calories) a day. You will have 3 meal replacement products and one low carbohydrate, high protein meal per day.

How does it work?

Working Solution works by providing you with all the protein, vitamins and minerals you need in the 3 Exante products. You are also able to eat a calorie controlled meal - 400 kcal (calories) - which is also low in carbohydrates.

Working Solution - Low Calorie Diets | LCD Diet | Low Calorie Meals

I would advise you to have your 3 Exante products along with your evening meal of 400 calories to ensure you are getting enough minerals, vitamins and protein, especially at your height to ensure good health.

Also make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day as often our bodies can't tell the difference between thirst and hunger.

You might actually find that having the required 3 Exante products speeds up your weight loss.

Good luck with your wedding plans:love047:

Hi and welcome Mark, nothing more to add except to wish you good luck with your wedding, and don't be a stranger to the forum.
I've found reading the diaries and threads invaluable. Full of motivation and information! :D :hug99: xx

Back