Edel's Food Diary

Hi jbsmum, amba_eliza & Mrs Lmc... Struggling with cravings now... It has to get better than this. I've a patch on one leg and a patch on one arm .. But still going. Morning and evening time are the hardest. Wow ten years off them Mrs Lmc that's fantastic. I'd love to be able to say that some time :)

Hi jbsmum, amba_eliza & Mrs Lmc... Struggling with cravings now... It has to get better than this. I've a patch on one leg and a patch on one arm .. But still going. Morning and evening time are the hardest. Wow ten years off them Mrs Lmc that's fantastic. I'd love to be able to say that some time :)

Might be time to take up knitting lol.

I have never smoked so cant really offer any advice sorry, but your doing amazing. I take my hat off to you dieting and quitting smoking at the same time :happy096:

Like MrsLmc said, knitting will keep your hands busy lol. xxxxxxx

DAY FIVE:
Saturday 9th May 2015

Breakfast:

Yoghurt 2pp & Actimel 2pp
Granola 3pp & Slimline Milk 2pp

Lunch:
White Bread 4pp & Ham 2pp

Dinner:
Chicken 5pp, Veg 0pp & Potato 4pp
Glass of Wine 4pp

Snacks:
Teas & 2 Sugars 2pp
Mineral Water 0pp
Jelly & Fruit 0pp

Total 30pp

(+4)

10/49 Weekly Pro Points used so far!!!!

Last edited:
Still plugging away!! Yesterday was tough out!! Cravings and my mood were completely off track! But back in action today. Met a friend for coffee this morning to keep busy. Looking forward to being smokefree :) The food plan is on track.. Hoping for a good weekend. It's thirteen days til the wedding. Didn't get out for any exercise this week so planning on walking much more from now on :):):)

Hi Mrs gosling! Best of luck tomorrow. It's the best decision I ever made. I'm taking it hour by hour, very small steps. I got the quitnow app on my phone, it's fantastic. I'm using the patch, strong mints, chewing gum & the occasional e-cig!!! The very best of luck tomorrow, let me know how you go, I'll be thinking of you xx

DAY SIX:
Sunday 10th May 2015

Breakfast:

Porridge & Milk 5pp
Yoghurt 4pp

Lunch:
Salad 0pp & Fruit 0pp

Dinner:
Steak 7pp, Cauliflower & Peas 0pp & Fried Onions 2pp

Snacks:
Teas 4pp
Jelly & Fruit 2pp
Biscuit 1pp

Total 25pp :) (-1 for Walk)

(-2)

10/49 weeklies used so far!!!

Twelve Day til the Wedding!!!

Last edited:
Thanks amba_eliza, absolutely wish I had a cigarette right now......... The cravings are unreal. I hope to keep going though. Find the weekend really hard without the smokes. I cleaned everything in sight today including the garage. It's so wet outside, didn't bother going out in it today.... Hoping this weekend would be over soon :sigh: Weighing in on Tuesday morning so hoping for a good weigh in. I drank a lot of sparkling water over the weekend just to kill the cravings, so hope I'm not up as it's full of sugar. Didn't exercise during the week at all. But the battle continues.. Hoping to wake up smoke free in the morning :)

Thanks amba_eliza, absolutely wish I had a cigarette right now......... The cravings are unreal. I hope to keep going though. Find the weekend really hard without the smokes. I cleaned everything in sight today including the garage. It's so wet outside, didn't bother going out in it today.... Hoping this weekend would be over soon :sigh: Weighing in on Tuesday morning so hoping for a good weigh in. I drank a lot of sparkling water over the weekend just to kill the cravings, so hope I'm not up as it's full of sugar. Didn't exercise during the week at all. But the battle continues.. Hoping to wake up smoke free in the morning :)

Take it one day at a time. Each day is a massive achievement. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back