Edel's Food Diary

Hi Georgina, I woz up 1lb....Weighed in on Tuesday morning. Not surprised at all:)I ate 'nice' food at the weekend so shouldn't be doing that. I'm on the count down to the wedding. It's eight weeks from now. Really wet and cold here don't think I'll be walking this evening..
Oh the joys!!!

Last edited:
Hi hun a pound is not a lot hun u will have that off in no time oh gosh 8 weeks is really not long hun do u have a idea what u would of liked to of lost hunx

Georgina, because my weightloss is slow, I'm thinking that anything is a bonus at this stage! If I focus on a lb per week I'll be happy enough. That wud be eight lbs which would be great. I'm a size twelve but wud love to be a bit more toned so I'll keep pointing & walking and see what happens from there. It can be done, only it's soooo slow:)I'll go back to making the soup as it's great for keeping me on track, here's hoping!!!:)How are you getting on?

I think it stays off better when its slow and ur right hun it can be done i am a size 16 bottoms and eitha a 14 or 12 top i keep saying to myself 11 stone and am done i really need to make some soupx

I swear by the soup. It fillls me up no end. Got celery, more carrots & onions 2day. I'll make a pot early in the morning. I just have to be really gud at the weekend. Heading out 4 dinner Saturday night so that will be a test. Hoping to stay off the grog at all costs. I think I'll offer to drive that way I can work around it:D:D

I think i might try ur soup when i go tesco oh no i find alcahol free weekends so hard friday is my night and iv decided saturday i will be havin some chocolate x

This will be my third weekend on the dry! But we'll see how I fair on the scales. Planning on a long walk tomorrow evening. Haven't been to aqua aerobics in a long time but hoping to go for a session on Saturday morning if I wake!:D Lovin the lie ins at the weekend. Full of plans we'll see if it works out. I just need to move more..:)

Hi hun is it ur weigh in day iv agreed to babysit tomorrow so a sober one for me to am thinkin the weeklys that go on booze will give me a nice chocolate treat d

Hi Georgina weigh in day is not until next Tuesday morning. So it's a while away yet thank God!!! Trying to save as many weeklies as I can this weekend. I'm just back from an hours walk. Glorious day here. Planning on going for another walk later on:)How are you getting on?

Saturday 28th March 2015

B: Melon & Banana 0pp

L: Salad & Soup 0pp

D: Soup 3pp & Sea Bass 10pp & Veg 0pp, 2 x White Wine 10ppTotal 23pp:) (-2 for Aqua Aerobics)
(-3)

Last edited:
Sunday 29th March 2015

B:
Melon, Banana 0pp

L: Vegetable Soup & Salad 0pp

D: Egg 3pp & Salad 2pp
Carrot Cake 17pp

S: Teas 3pp
Total 25pp:)
(-1)

Last edited:
Wow that's really good planning for your meal out. I'm eating out tomorrow night too but somewhere where can't really point it easily so just going to have to draw a line under it and hope for the best! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm just guessing about the restaurant amba_eliza. If I'm good til the meal out, I mite be able to relax a bit more. Not having dessert unless it's fruit or something & soup 4 starters. No alcohol...Pointing is ridiculous sometimes,when this wedding is over I'm retiring from weightwatchers:D:D Wishful thinking!!!!!:D:D

Haha I say that every time but keep having to redo as can't seem to maintain for long! Think I'm a lifer now, have to track to keep myself in control!

Will be so worth it for your wedding. I got to 8st 12lbs for mine -lost 5lbs extra two weeks before due to hideous but very well timed tummy bug!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Mine is tuesday aswell i am ok hun just had some crisps i still have 30 somethin weeklys and a sober night for me x

All good so... I'm staying in 2nite too. Oh it's my brother's wedding.. Gosh if it was my wedding I'd be doomed with my weight. Hitting the pool at 9am in the morning in the hope of getting rid of the pound!!!:D Must say that this website is so positive. I will stay plugging at it until I get sorted:).

Ohh fab will u be uploading any pics i always imagine how it woulf feel to be marryed one can dream ay lol it is a good website hun its amazing to be able to communicate with others on the same path x

Monday 30th March 2015
B:
White Bread Toast 3pp, Butter & Marmalade 2pp
L: Egg 3pp & Pesto Salad 2pp
D: Meat 5pp & Veg 0pp & Potato 3pp & Butter 2pp
S: Jelly & Fruit & Teas 3pp
Total 23pp:) (-2 for Forty Minute Walk)
(-3)

Last edited:
Back