1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Edinburgh hen do ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Alyce, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Slimming world - EE
    Got back from my friends hen do in Edinburgh last night... and what an amzing time i had!

Didnt fully stick to plan, but did my best!!!

I even made a list of what i ate/drank!!!

1 Hifi bar
    1 single rum and diet coke
    Prawn sandwich on brown
    Gronola yogurt
    Brie and cramberry panini <3!!!
    2 Slices of pizza
    4 Jager shots and 5 vodka and diet cokes
    Water and Diet coke
    Sugar free red bull

2 Alpen Bars
    Bacon and egg sandwich on WHITE bread :(
    Hog roast, with apple sauce and stuffing on a white roll :D - was soooo yummy
    Diet coke
    Coffee and 2 mini dohnuts at starbucks
    Tapas (this was after an hour of salsa dancing with a very hunky Cuban, and lets say we where all a bit hot and sweaty after!!! :p
    Cocktails <3

2 1/2 Pints of cider and black
    Chicken with bacon and small portion of chips with salad
    Mccoys crisps
    Bottle of water
    Rum and diet coke
    Sweet chilli chicken subway

Soooo i'm expecting a huge gain this tuesday!!!!! lol

It was defo worth it, had an amazing time and we are planning to go back to Edinburgh in December for Xmas shopping :D xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Glad you enjoyed it and well done for keeping a list, you are in control and have acknowledged what you have eaten now you can move on from it. Edinburgh is lovely, we often pop on the train and go xmas shopping and there is lots to do in the summer too, i'm in Glasgow so it is only 50 mins on train.
  4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    A little holiday from plan is a good thing sometimes and most welcome, and its good to see you have done it expecting a gain and not complaining or feeling bad about it. You have got back on plan but had a great time while away. Oh sense! Well done to you. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.