EE Diary of a second/third new starter

thanks claire. I need that encouragment. You are of course so right. Yes I will do that - have less syns thats a really good idea. Hope you are ok xx

Don't worry about a teeny tiny slip. As Meli once said to me, you have 21 meals a week (breakfast, lunch and dinner x 7), so having one of them off plan means you've had 20 meals on plan - and that's something to really be quite pleased about, how many out of the 21 would have been healthy before SW?? And when you look at it like that, you realise that one meal off shouldn't have much of a difference on your weight loss either.
Good luck for Monday, try not to beat yourself up about last night - in my experience stress stops weight coming off even more than chocolate - FACT :)

Don't worry about a teeny tiny slip. As Meli once said to me, you have 21 meals a week (breakfast, lunch and dinner x 7), so having one of them off plan means you've had 20 meals on plan - and that's something to really be quite pleased about, how many out of the 21 would have been healthy before SW?? And when you look at it like that, you realise that one meal off shouldn't have much of a difference on your weight loss either.
Good luck for Monday, try not to beat yourself up about last night - in my experience stress stops weight coming off even more than chocolate - FACT :)

That's brilliant, wise Meli!!!

I went wrong last night and this morning, don't worry we are all only human. The important thing is you are back on track today, put it behind you, have you got a stinking hangover today?? if so, that's your punishment lol!

I think I would have given up by now if not for you guys. You really are great with encouragement and tips. Yeah donnajt - I did have a pretty bad hangover!! My oh said that I had only had a bottle and one glass from second - so not to bad! I have learnt my lesson (for now) lol. Suzy, you are spot on - I never thought of it that way! I definately am not going to stress then! Roll on Monday - I hope another loss.
Does anyone know the syn value of the ww carrot cakes? I bought some from morrisons reduced to 75p so Just had to get some - you know how it is girls. I going to try making the sw rice pudding later. The only allowance is the milk to factor in?

Glad you're feeling more positive today (post-hangover ;)) !!

SW rice pudding is lush, I make it using pudding rice, milk, water, sweetener and nutmeg, so yep, the only synnable / Hexable part is the milk :)

There's a thread in the syn value section of the site that is all about weight watchers foods so you'll probably find the value for the carrot cake there.

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh-in :)

Thanks Donna, Hope you had a good weekend. Thinking a small loss tomorrow but any loss is better than a gain or sts!! So here my last two day enteries of week two. Week 3 tomorrow! Decided today I would have a green day. Felt like a change.

Day 13 Saturday 15th January

Breakfast – Half a melon. Grapes, apple, pineapple. Tea with dash skimmed milk. 0.5

6 melba toast 3 syns with one laughing cow light 1/3 hea

3 pagan crisp rolls (heb)

Lunch SW quiche with salad

Tea - Sw quiche with wedges
Fruit salad

ww carrot cake – 3.5 ? syns

Day 14 Sunday 16th January
Green Day

Breakfast – 42g All Bran HeB with skimmed milk ½ HeA. Chopped Banana and grapes

snack - ¼ melon

Lunch – Two wedges sw vegetarian quiche with ½ hea cheese

Tea – Quorn burger in a bun heb with ½ hea cheese 21g low low with sw wedges.
Home made sw rice pudding – 3 syns because of skimmed milk.

Total 3 syns.

Two Bs – wholemeal bun & 42g All bran
Two As - cheese and skimmed milk

oh by the way Donna - you spot on about the ww carrot cake - they 120 calories each and very sweet so I thinking about 6 syns!! OH going to eat them. Ill stick to using my syns for something much more worthwhile!!

Morning everyone. Well now it is the start of week 3 and still going strong. Weighed in and lost another 2lbs. So that not to bad. I seem to be steady away. Hope this week can be a better loss. but like you say it all adds up. Here comes another and better successful week 3.
xx

Yey another 2lbs :bliss: Well done honey.

I lost a 1lb this week, but like you say all adds up. Need 4 100% days till Friday weigh in now, but we are having a training day on Wednesday and there is a buffet and I can't really get away with taking my own lunch :confused:

I love buffets too! :cry:

Anyway have a great day honey :wavey:

Claire xx

Weighed in and lost another 2lbs. So that not to bad. I seem to be steady away. Hope this week can be a better loss. but like you say it all adds up.
xx

Well done. That's great. It doesn't matter how long it takes, just that it's going. Stick with it and before you know it, you will be lbs and lbs down.

Good luck for this week. Hope it's going well.

Gail x

oh by the way Donna - you spot on about the ww carrot cake - they 120 calories each and very sweet so I thinking about 6 syns!! OH going to eat them. Ill stick to using my syns for something much more worthwhile!!

have you tried rice pudding? there is also a recipe for lemon muffins on the recipe thread that use cous cous, i loved them! so don't make them often lol

hi Guys,

Sorry not been on for ages - I kinda lost the plot abit. Felt guilty about not sticking to plan 100% hence but of a gain this week - but I feel that I am now back on track. Dont know why I keep stopping and starting! But I have still lost 4.5lbs over the month. That still adds up. Hopefully I can get some really good weight losses this month.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well. Will have my lunch and then have a good read through to see what I have missed.

xxx

so here goes!!!!!!!!!! No more messing and off plan - time to get my backside into gear and stop moaning and just get on with changing my life !! I WILL BE SLIM - I WILL BE SLIM

MONTH 2 FEBRUARY

WEIGHT 14.3.5 LBS

Monday 31st January

Breakfast – melon,

Lunch - 4 crispbakes & pagen crisproll 1 heb with 2 laughing cow light 1/2 hea with tomato & cucumber
Plate of tomatoes, cucumber and half ¼ tub ff cottage cheese with morrisons eat smart dressing 1.5
Banana

Dinner - spinach & cheese canneloni made with 20g grated reduced fat chedder (1/2 hea)

Fruit & yoghurt

Last edited:
Hey hun :wavey:

Good to see you back, I was wondering where you had gone :) I have been off plan this weekend too, but like you say draw a line under it and back on track now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right that is our line! Back on it for both of us? YES! :party0011:!

Strange, I ate loads over weekend, biscuits, takeaway, lots of bread and I realised when I looked down at my takeaway saturday night at my sisters it was all brown, beige, yellow- nasty! My tummy has been upset and I have been so bloated. Kinda of missed my fruit and veg :)

I will be hanging around hun if you need some moral support. You can do it!!

Hugs

Claire xx

Back