EE every day

Hiya

How do you make the cheese and potato pie - sounds lush - and does it have syns or was that your 21g of cheese. I might give that a go
I found the recipie on here :)
14oz Potatoes
4oz Onion

4oz Leek
handful of peas
1 garlic clove
sprinkle of tyhme
2 eggs beaten
85ml vegetable stock
84g reduced fat chedder

Boil potatoes and mash up, set aside and spray large frying pan with frylight and fry onions, leeks & peas for 6-8 mins.

Add the mash, garlic, thyme, eggs, stock and half the cheese, mix altogether and put in ovenproof dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake for 20 mins on 200 oc.

Says it serves 2 but i could only manage a quarter. It used 2 Healthy extras of cheese, so 1 healthy extra per half the pie. It was lovely but id reccomend having it with something wet (beans, gravy, tomato ketchup etc) xx

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, toffee muller yogurt

L; 2x egg, bacon, tomatoes (cafe)

T; chicken, rice, peas & sweetcorn, broccoli (same as last night, been a sh1t day :( just could not be bothered to cook!)

SNACKS; apple, 2 turkey slices, 2x clementines

SYNS; chicken=2.5 oil=2 latte=5 smarties=5
Total 15

Thanks Kirstym.....One of my Little-uns got hurt yesterday by a council lawn mower, it flicked some hedge clippings in her eye...ended up in A+E so was all a bit stressful. Cut, bruised,swollen and in shock bless her but thank god otherwise ok!!! Really felt like comfort food last night but didn't crack :) xx

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yog (ive had the same all week i think lol)

L; egg, bacon, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms

T; chicken breast, potato wedges with spice mix, baby corn, green beans, peas and sweetcorn

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; alpen light=3 wedges spice mix=1 ketchup=2 cadburys clusters=9
Total 15

-2lb again :D :D :D :D :D

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; spag bol (EL mince beef, tomatoes, passata, carrots, onion, aubergine, courgette, garlic, mushrooms, spicy itallian herbs) pasta

T; roast chicken, SW roast pots/parsnips, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, cabbage, sprouts...Mmmmmmm

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; alpen=3 cheese=3 gravy=2 yorki pud=4 chocolate=16
Total 28 :eek:

:break_diet:

Friday binge :(

Decided to put a pink and white wafer in the microwave! OMG it was soooo good. Then decided to nuke the rest of the pack, and during big brother consumed the lot! Another 15 syns, and what a pig!
Yes, i now feel very very sick! :mad:

Got tomorrow planned out so strait back on it and hoping to get out for a nice lloonngg walk in the morning, fingers crossed it doesn't rain

Congrats on the loss! Don't worry too much about the extra syns you have all week to cut back :) enjoy your walk tomorrow( hope rain stays off!)

Don't worry you are doing great - and isn't it funny how a SW binge is 15 syns whereas pre SW it could have been 150 syns!!!

Hope your little one is ok

Hi
I've been having a little look at your diary, you are doing really good and weight loss fantastic :D
I think I'll have to start mine up again to get a better idea of how I can improve my losses each week.

Good luck with the rest of you journey x

Thanks chickadee :) So glad the rain held off and i got a good 90min walk this am!
Rockchick72- your right, its crazy how we feel soo bad now having a few bad bits an bobs when pre SW i would have about 150 syns a meal lol.
Angem- having a food diary on here is really good. I can look back through it an see what i did right and wrong and i know that if i am making some mistakes someone will tell me :) As i dont go to class its a great motivation to know i have to admit all my faults!

Hmmmmm....today = not good!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; .......

B; apple, toffee muller

L; bolognaise, SW chips

T; boiled rice, quorn mince chilli con carne

SYNS; (Fireworks party) white bread & butter, cake = :confused: Noooo idea, way too many to try and count, really really enjoyed it though! Avoided all the alcohol, sweets and a gorgeous smelling creamy chicken curry!

Yesterday doesn't sound too bad!! Well not compared to mine anyway - I had a chippy after the fireworks!! That's the beauty of WI on Friday have all week to cut back now :)

You didn't see the size of the cake :) LOL All week to undo any damage hun, sure we can do it! Got another 2 hour walk in today too :) xx

Aw good for you :) Not only does it help burn the cals but a good walk clears the head I think!

I'm feeling a bit run down but forced myself to do a kettleworks sessions( only 20 mins) and just been food shopping and hauled two big boxes of groceries up six flights of stairs so I've hopefully burned off a few chips lol

Crikey! My walk seems like nothing now :) Thats a lot of steps!! Walkin is all i can do with 4 kids! No time for gym or swim etc. Keep a good pace up with the older 2 on bikes and little 2 in the buggy. It defo clears my head, really enjoy it...as long as its dry xx

Totaly back on track today :D

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights (will have with a cuppa while watching big brother later on)

B; 2 poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, plum tomatoes

L;....missed lunch, had BIG early tea

T; mince beef pie (EL beef mince, carrots, celery, onion, marmite, lea and perrins, mustard (1tsp between 6, not synning it) oxo cube, topped with carrot, swede and potato mash, SW cheese scones (ate as part of the meal :p )

SNACKS; clementine, muller toffee yog

SYNS; scones=5 bite of the kids muffin=5 oaty bar=4
Total 14

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; egg, bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes

T; chicken breast, rice, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; herb marrinade for chicken=1.5 crunchie=9.5
Total=11

And 5 matchmakers! bringing total syns to 16!!!

Last edited:
Back