EE every day

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, apple

L; spag bol, (EL beef, passata, tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrots, courgette, mushrooms, aubergine, herbs) butternut squash wedges

T; fry up (bacon, egg, sausages, beans, plum tomatoes, mushrooms, SW chips) MMMMmmmmmmmm..........

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; milk=2 jelly=0.5 curly wurly=6 15g low cheese=2 sausages=2
Total 12.5

ALMOST blew it today! Dad brought over fish and chips! Proper chippy fish and chips! Managed to resit that, but not the kids popcorn!!!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x warburtons wholemeal (400g)

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; squash and parsnip soup, turkey sandwich

T; maggi chicken breast, SW chips, BNS wedges, broccoli, carrots, baby corn, green beans

SNACKS; 3x clementines

SYNS; butter=1.5 maggi=1.5 popcorn=6 chocolate=6
Total 15 (maybe a few more as weighed the popcorn but ate a few extra pieces of the kids!)

Omg!! You are a saint for resisting chippy chips! And chippy fish!! Good for you :)

Chickadee i was drooling!!!

Well...attempting my first red day today! Really not sure if this is alright but i THINK ive got it?

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB 1; 2x alpen lights
HEB 2; 1x weetabix oaty bar

BREAKFAST; banana

LUNCH; bolognaise with butternut squash wedges

TEA; roast chicken, green beans, broccoli, carrots

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; gravy=2 cheese=4 a few twigletts and 5 of the kids chips=9 (gotta stop picking off the kids!!!!)
Total 15

Your red day looks good to me :) Hope it gives you a boost on the scales( not that you need it :))

Thanks hun.
My mid week weighing is NOT looking good! lol (naughty ain't i lol) The rain is stopping my walks this week and with the kids on half term i am picking at their lunches, so actualy dreading friday.

Yay managed a nice long walk today :)

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, 1//2 an apple (dropped the bloody thing on the floor)

L; 2x eggs, bacon medallions, baked beans, mushrooms (cafe)

T; chilli (EL mince beef, tomatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms, kidney beans, spices)

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; 15g low cheese=2 oil in lunch=3:confused: (was pretty UN-oily and i cut the bacon into medallions) oaty bar=4 1x bread=3 butter=2 milk=1
Total 15

Weigh in tomorrow!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller light toffee yogurt

L; soup (leek, potato, turkey, chicken stock cube, 1/2 onion, garlic clove, butter)

T; spag bol (EL beef mince, tomatoes, carrot, mushroom, courgette, aubergine, onion, garlic, herbs) pasta, BNS wedges

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; butter=1 parmasan=3 milk=2 oaty bar=4 snack a jacks=5
Total 15

:D -2lb
Trip out to the zoo with the kids today. I made my lunch to take with me ...but....did eat a small slice of pizza! :break_diet:

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; poached egg on toast

L; pasta with pesto, mushroom, bacon, onion, courgette

T; leek, potato & turkey soup

SNACKS;--------

SYNS; light pesto=3 bread=6 butter=1 pizza=20 :confused: :confused: :confused: It was a very small slice but nooo idea so this is a real guess!
Total 30 (ish)

Well, the friday binge fest happend again :( A super baddd one, instead of 2 alpens as my evening snack i ate 2 kit kat chunkys!!!......BUT..
Back on it today!!!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; toffee muller yogurt

L; leek, potato and turkey soup, 1x toast 3x bacon medallions

T; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, yorki pud

SNACKS; 2x clementines

SYNS; yorki=4 gravy=2 oaty bar=4 soup=1 toast=4
Total=15

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; mushroom and bacon omlett, plum tomatoes

L; soup (leek, onion, potato, chicken, stock cube, garlic, butter)

T; cod in butter sauce, mashed potato, green beans, peas, baby corn, carrots

SNACKS; ----

SYNS; Alpen=3 butter=1.5 cod in butter=3 milk=1 SWscone=1 (probably food abuse lol but it was soooo yummy!) smarties=5
Total 14.5

Just wanted to pop in say what an inspiration you are - amazing losses!

Awww thanks :) x

Have been STARVING all day, dont know whats up with me :sigh:

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk
HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yog

L; chilli (EL minced beef, tomatoes,kidney beans, celery, carrot, mushrooms, spices) BNS wedges

T; maggi so juicy :yuk:SW chips, carrots, baby corn, green beans, broccoli

SNACKS; roast turky chunks, apple

SYNS; alpen=3 SW scone & butter=3.5 (cant make these again :( they are tooo lush and i would eat the lot!) maggi=1.5 Lolly pop=3 biscuit=4
Total 15

Am sooo dissapointed with the maggi herb chicken. It was the grossest thing i have ever consumed. Sooo salty! The kids gagged on it! The garlic and paprika are a little better but i will never buy any of them again and have emailed the company to complain. Why they need that much salt in i dont know!!! 1 garlic one left in the cupboard which will be used at somepoint! Then 'maggi so SALTY' will never grace my plate again!!!!!

Never heard of Maggi so Salty and quite pleased about that now :) Sounds rank!

It was totaly gross!! Really liked the idea of bunging chicken breasts in a bag an whacking em in the oven for a quick and easy tea! They contain 29% of your reccomended daily salt levels! And the first ingredient on the packet is salt....soooo wrong i fed that to my kids before checking! I have become obsessed with syn values and didn't even think about what it contained :(
No more prosessed ***** is going in my trolly!!!!! Gonna search google for some nice chicken marrinades i can do myself :)

Wow that is loads of salt! I bought an oxo paste a few months back which I used as a marinade it was nice when having a Sunday roast. I often just squeeze some Lemon onto chicken breasts and add some black pepper and herbs which is nice. Tonight I put some tikka masala powder on them and whacked them in the oven :)

I used a SW recipie once with garlic, lemon and egg white and that was lush. A bit of a faff but better than salt lol. Mmmm would be lush tikka flavour! Thanks hun. I have those sczwarts perfect shake things too so may try them! The kids love chicken but its boring without any flavour or covered in gravy lolx

HEA; 175ml skimmed milk/21g low cheese

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; SW cheese & potato pie (potato, cheese, leek, onion, peas, thyme, egg) baked beans

T; chicken breast with garlic and herb butter, rice, peas sweetcorn, broccoli

SNACKS; 2x clementine, apple

SYNS; milk=1.5 mini twix=4 chicken=2.5 oaty bar=4 smarties= 3
Total 15

Hiya

How do you make the cheese and potato pie - sounds lush - and does it have syns or was that your 21g of cheese. I might give that a go

Back