EE every day

He was over the moon with his cake :) Was by far the thing he was happiest about lol. Not even the xbox was as exciting as the cake. It was yummy! She tops the whole thing in butter cream and just a really thin layer of icing...perfect cake!
Blown it a little today already by having another slice...oops!Did go for a 1 and a 1/2 hour walk though :)xx

:break_diet:

Poo poo poo pooooooo.......

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; pack of roast chicken breast pieces

T; :eek: burger king :eek:

SNACKS; apple, banana

SYNS; cake, burger king :break_diet:
Total TOOO MANY

Well that will teach me to think i can resist burger king wont it!!! Took the kids to toys r us this afternoon so my son could spend his bday money, after a few ''im starving'' moans from the kids we gave in and took them to burger king! BAD IDEA! Only managed to get some chicken in town for lunch so was pretty hungry and thought sod it. Now regretting it after yesterdays evening off, and a sneaky slice of bday cake today. Why oh why cant i plan a bit better?!!?!!

Thanks Loopeylou :) Line drawn. Moving on! I guess for the rest of my life there are gonna be times where i eat stuff i shouldn't, or even just stuff i want! I cant expect to go through the next 60+ (hopefuly :)) years without ever having a pretty bad weekend! The most important thing is to move on and get strait back into eating heathily and on plan. Before slimming world i would eat crap each and every day, for breakfast lunch and tea! 2 BAD meals out of 21 wont ruin what i have already achieved :) Hope you are having a good week xx

chun-ky said:
Thanks Loopeylou :) Line drawn. Moving on! I guess for the rest of my life there are gonna be times where i eat stuff i shouldn't, or even just stuff i want! I cant expect to go through the next 60+ (hopefuly :)) years without ever having a pretty bad weekend! The most important thing is to move on and get strait back into eating heathily and on plan. Before slimming world i would eat crap each and every day, for breakfast lunch and tea! 2 BAD meals out of 21 wont ruin what i have already achieved :) Hope you are having a good week xx

Exactly :) we'll keep pushing on and always trying the best we can and support each other along the way xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really like your philosophy, you really are a great inspiration , your food diaries are brilliant and you have a great attitude to go with it. Please send your good vibes to me, if I stick or gain I am miserable but really it isn't the end of the world, I should just climb back up and carry on. I am a lot more positive because i lost 1lb this week

Thanks barbarabanks :) Well done on your loss! It is defo all about moving on :) Life is too short to dwell on things. Climing back up and carrying on is the only option...giving up is when it goes wrong, and as long as we dont do that all is good! Good luck with your journey xx

Well said :) and sooo true :)

:D Back on track :D Did lots of walking today too :) A 1 hour walk to town and back this morning. Then a 1 hour walk to the supermarket and back this afternoon. Cooked a lush roast for tea and have made a batch of carrot and corriander soup for tomorrow :)

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yog

L; 2x eggs, 2x bacon medallions, beans, mushrooms, plum tomatoes

T; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts, yorki pud, gravy

SNACKS;....

SYNS; gravy=2 yorki pud=4 caramel snack a jacks=5
Total=11

Well done for getting back on track :), food sounds delicious today too.
How do you make your carrot and coriander soup, really fancy making it as never have in all my years if cooking! Xxx

I used a veg stock cube, bag of carrots, small onion, 1 clove of garlic, 2 small sweet potatoes and a handful of chopped corriander(half in while boiling and half after to garnish). Bung in a pan with a litre of water and boil. Then i blend it. :) Added about 3 syns worth of milk, but made 5 portions so ignoring the syns. Guess i should call it 1/2 a syn per portion really xx

chun-ky said:
I used a veg stock cube, bag of carrots, small onion, 1 clove of garlic, 2 small sweet potatoes and a handful of chopped corriander(half in while boiling and half after to garnish). Bung in a pan with a litre of water and boil. Then i blend it. :) Added about 3 syns worth of milk, but made 5 portions so ignoring the syns. Guess i should call it 1/2 a syn per portion really xx

Thank you do much, will def try this week :) x

Ooohhh think im having my first green day today! Last nights left over gravy is too yummy to waste and only have fish in for tea! Fish and gravy is a bit of a rank combination lol so ill stick with roast potatoes and veg for tea :D

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB1; 2x alpens
HEB2; wholemeal bread

B; apple, banana

L; carrot and corriander soup with HEB toast

T; SW roast pots, carrots, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, baby corn, gravy

SNACKS;.......

SYNS;butter=2 gravy=4 snack a jacks=5 alpen=3
Total=14

Mmmmm enjoyed tea so much! Didn't miss the meat at all and so glad i can still have my alpen bars later :) Glad i have tried red and green days once now lol. I love EE and cant see me converting :) xx

Hope you enjoy it :) I love carrot and corriander. Haven't made it for ages. Its so sweet and warming, perfect for these cold days xx

Back to EE and another roast :D Been shopping today so set for cooking up some meals! Chilli, spag bol, chicken hot pot and beef stew :)

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; apple, muller toffee yogurt

L; leek and potato soup (RANK!, at my usual cafe but it just tasted like white pepper and was pure water! Think they maybe forgot to add the leeks and potato!!) Bite of bread

T; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, baby corn, cauliflower, green beans, gravy :D :D :D
Gotta be my fave dinner at the mo! So quick an easy to bung a chick in the oven and boil up some veg! Can smell it roasting away and want it NOW!!!

SNACKS;.......

SYNS; bread=3 gravy=2 caramel snack a jacks=5 salt and vinegar snack a jacks=5
(dvd tonight-'bridesmaids' so gonna have a munch out :eek: All within syns)

Back