eee look another food diary!

I was having one of those days too, had used 9 syns before lunchtime and I didn't get up til quite late lol! Trying to just eat sw meals when I'm hungry instead of constant snacking on rubbish, well that's the plan anyway! X

Same! I'm trying really hard to snack on fruit but it's costing me a fortune!! Sweet chilli supernoodles have become my daytime snack addiction! I've even managed to persuade myself I like yogurt! Ha! X

Oh and I ate/drank soooooo many syns all weekend I'm trying to have as few as possible until I manage to WI next. Eek! X

Ah they had no halloumi at the shop so I got mozzarella, they were so so good! Mixed onion, garlic, fresh basil, sundried tomatoes (dried not in oil) in blender, then added the mince and blitzed with salt and pepper and some Italian herbs. Griddled them and layered up. Was one of the nicest burgers I've ever had!! :)

Today has been a party day for my kids friend at school, soft play, loads of insane children going nuts. I avoided all bad things, and had a diet coke, I've changed (for the better??!!) Tried to go WI but the machine at Boots was broken so I'm going to have to wait until who knows when to weigh.. eeeek! Having curry cravings so that's what I'll have!

EE DAY - WEDNEDAY

Breakfast ; didn't have time to eat before we went out

Lunch : Jacket Potato, Beans, mushrooms, 2 linda McC rosemary sausages.

Snacks : Banana, Strawberries.I went a bit chocolate mad later on today, i put it down to lack of brekkie, curly wurly and later a creme egg. (14.5 syns)

Dinner : SW chicken, spinach and potato curry (onion, garlic, tomatoes), wild rice, indian carrot, red onion, tomato and cucumber salad, Chappati (hexB) ) , cucumber raita (SW)

Drinks : Diet coke, skinny latte (HexA), water, green tea with lemon.

TOTAL SYNS : 14.5

Last edited:
Today has been a mixed day of food, I've been really good with proper food but my bf's mam did an Easter egg hunt for my kids and I ate some eggs. Maybe 4.. I'm going to guess 12 syns for them.

EE DAY - Thursday

Breakfast : syn free sausage

Lunch : roast chicken, loads of veg, roast potatoes (parsnips, carrot, cabbage, sprouts)

Dinner : bread (hexA) bacon, poached egg, banana, muller light mint.

Drinks : (I'm not even counting alcohol syns this weekend massively heavy boozy weekend comin up!!) coffee w/milk (hexA) water, green tea with lemon.

Total syns : 12 (for food!!)

Last edited:
I've felt pretty awful today after a day of boozing, eurgh! Quiet day in the house, my best mates are up from London they get in at 2am so going to be a big weekend, hoping to stick to plan food wise and just let the drinking not bother me too much.

GREEN DAY - Friday

Breakfast : coffee w/milk (hexA) brown roll (hexB) bacon (hexB) lettuce and tomato, x light flora (0.5syns)

Lunch : noodles, carrot, red/green cabbage, spring onion, mushroom, quorn chilli and lime. Soy, sweet chilli (1syn)

Dinner : chicken and sweetcorn soup.. Unsure of syns. Sharwoods prawn crackers about 7 syns

Muller light

TOTAL SYNS : 15?

Last edited:
I've had a super bad food/drinking weekend. Going to put a line under it all and start Again from tomorrow. Had nothing on plan sat/sun/mon. Chinese food, steak sandwiches and chips, too much bread and chocolate. And buckets of gin and Shandys! Eeeeek! Going to make roast pork dinner, then go to the gym next few days and eat super healthy this week, next week should be great as I can go to the gym everyday as the boys are back at school.

Breakfast : left over Chinese food, some prawn crackers

Lunch : left over chicken and sweetcorn soup and a mini creme egg. Coffee and an Easter biscuit. Eeeek!

Dinner : roast pork, veg, roast potatoes and parsnips.

Drinks : coke zero, water, tea and coffee.

Bad bad bad day! But it's ok, I had friends up and new it would happen. Looking forward to gettin back to healthy food, all the bad food has actually made me feel sluggish and sickly. SW actually makes you feel good!

Ok back to plan today! Feel bloated and eurgh!!

ORIGINAL DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast : banana, I slice toast (hexB) salmon and poached egg.

Lunch : SW beef and spinach cannelloni (hexB), salad. Cheese (hexA) Passata

Dinner : oriental salmon, sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrot, spinach, baby corn. Asparagus, mint muller with strawberries.

Snacks : salmon sashimi, left over pork, mini creme egg (5 syns)
mini milk (1.5 syns)

Drinks : water, green tea with lemon, coffee and tea with milk (hexA)

TOTAL SYNS : 6.5

Attachments

• image-2600689221.jpg
    image-2600689221.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Me too had mega eating at weekend and feel horrible for it clearly my body can't deal with it anymore! X

urgh its awful isn't it, totally makes me appreciate how good this diet is for you! I'm just going to be upset if I've put back on what I've lost, as its taken me over a month to lose this 7lbs! xx

urgh its awful isn't it, totally makes me appreciate how good this diet is for you! I'm just going to be upset if I've put back on what I've lost, as its taken me over a month to lose this 7lbs! xx

But you are going in the right direction, and you have to have a life. x

Twinkle314 said:
But you are going in the right direction, and you have to have a life. x

Exactly!! I don't feel too guilty like normal, as it was a planned go off the rails. Just happy to be back to food planning and controlling what I eat again. Going to try running tomorrow too! I'm excited! I've never been running since school x

Happily back to healthy eating, even managed to convince the bf to cook a SW curry for tomorrow.!!! I haven't decided what plan i'm doing today, I think original again. And EE tomorrow for him cooking for me. my poor cat is poorly so he has to go to the vet, I think someone's kicked him :(

ORIGINAL DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : smoked Salmon, 2 poached eggs, 2 slices small loaf (hexB) x light flora (1 syn) banana

Lunch : some salmon and 2 dairy lea slices (hexA ) 2 alpen bars (hexB)

Dinner : beef bourginion SW recipie (shallots, mushrooms) (1 syn) celeriac and swede mash, green beans. SW chocolate roulade (3.5 syns)

Snacks : cracker (2 syns) with a tiny bit of cheese I didn't drink much milk so figure it could count for hexA. French onion soup.

Drinks : tea w/milk (hexA) water, green tea with lemon.

TOTAL SYNS : 7.5

Attachments

• image-3341384871.jpg
    image-3341384871.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3674051212.jpg
    image-3674051212.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Sorry about your cat. Well done for getting back on track. Running, What's that? Don't think I've done that since I was 8!!

Oooo no poor cat. I've got two cats, if i found out someone had done that to Max and Paddy, i'd be on a rampage. lol. Hope its ok. You dinner looks really yummy, never had that before.

I keep saying i'll start running, then i wake up in the morning, when my alarm goes off. Think sod it and roll over lol. Need to get motivated, i can't wait to go back to work so i can go to the gym. xx

Twinkle314 said:
Sorry about your cat. Well done for getting back on track. Running, What's that? Don't think I've done that since I was 8!!

Haha!! The last time I ran was at school! But loads of my friends are at it, even my bf has started running home from work so I figure it's better than paying for the gym! X

tinks* said:
Oooo no poor cat. I've got two cats, if i found out someone had done that to Max and Paddy, i'd be on a rampage. lol. Hope its ok. You dinner looks really yummy, never had that before.

I keep saying i'll start running, then i wake up in the morning, when my alarm goes off. Think sod it and roll over lol. Need to get motivated, i can't wait to go back to work so i can go to the gym. xx

Aww thanks! The vet thinks its an abscess from him getting in a fight a while ago and some little cuts have got infected. Poor cat :( I know I said I've been going to do it all week, but I cut my ankle open, and also need to get some running gear.. So I guess it'll be next week, which will probably be better as my kids are back at school so I can go when they're at school. Nervous as hell! X

Going to WI later! It's been 2 weeks and I havent been particularly on plan! I'm scared! Going out for lunch so will update my food later when I know what I had.

Back