1 mozzerella dipper, 2 cheese and bacon potato skins, sour cream
Garlic chicken breasts, cheesy mash, peppers onions and melted cheese
Cookie dough cheesecake with ice cream
Few bites of a toffee popcorn sundae
3x glasses coke
1x June bug cocktail
Bit of Banoffee fudge

Last edited:
Going out with my sisters tonight so not counting today n I'm not in the mood for it today after gain

Well I'm absolutely stuffed ate sooooo much!! Had a really nice time though n enjoyed everything it's all my favourites haha! Feel huge now though! Unsure if to count tomorrow, probably will do though x

Were did you get it from? Been looking on matalan website not looked on there before n seen some cute baby stuff n okay prices too x

Saturday 21st April 2012

Breakfast / lunch - 565 cals
2 sandwich thins with flora, mayo and 2 Birdseye potato waffles
Coke zero x3

Just updating - just got home from hosp, was having contractions all yesterday, nearly ended up with section last night but decided we should try wait til 37 weeks if we can, had pethadine for pain n contractions been irregular since then,

Didn't eat anything else yesterday n just drank sips of water
Obv not counting for a while now will try keep food diary though what I can just so I'm not out the habit x

Sunday 22nd April 2012

Breakfast -
Cup of tea w sugar and half a ham
Sandwich on brown bread with no butter (hospital)

Lunch -
McDonald's double cheeseburger
Few sips of coke
Cup of tea w sugar

mrs-s said:
Just updating - just got home from hosp, was having contractions all yesterday, nearly ended up with section last night but decided we should try wait til 37 weeks if we can, had pethadine for pain n contractions been irregular since then,

Didn't eat anything else yesterday n just drank sips of water
Obv not counting for a while now will try keep food diary though what I can just so I'm not out the habit x

Oh my god. Hope your okay, baby really is tryin to come early, how many weeks are you now? 35/36is it? x

In 36+2 today s just a few more days n I'll be term. Feeling better at home though rather than on hosp, iv got codeine t take and my mum took LO for tonight and tomorrow, just on sofa with duvet tryna get comfy but in pain x

Oh your nearly 37 though so as you said you'll be classed as full term. Baby will come when ready though, I hope your not in pain for too long. Keep us updated when you can :) good luck! x

Everyone kept asking me but it not just the tear I had a bad time with bonding cus of being away from him n I have anxiety and panic attacks so I want to know what's happening it took me ages to bond with jess cus of how after the birth was handled I don't want to do it again x

Back