Eeeek

DH said we got to go out tonight now cus he needs copy some letters and send em to insurance so gotta go inlaws, not sure what will have for tea now cus it depends when we get back, aw I feel sorry for you, always makes you hungrier too when you can't get in kitchen doesn't it, iv been really fancying a prawn sandwich from Greggs for ages, might get one when I go to town this weekend x

Becki looking good hun u have me addicted to the sandwich thins I'm so going to do cheese and cucumber tomorow mmmmmmmmmm yummy x

They are the best arnt they I'm addicted to them haha I very rarely have normal bread now it's just not as good lol x

Thursday 26th April 2012

Breakfast - 223 cals
Bowl of coco pops with ss milk
Glass of blackcurrant

Lunch - none was in bed

Dinner - 1440 cals
Half a BBQ chicken pizza, loads of alphabet potato shapes, sourcream on pizza and mayo for dip, glass of coke

Last edited:
I know been trying to get back into it but not been in the mood, I'm okay but mouth is so sore, got wisdom tooth coming through and on same side the other day I ate a bit of LO curly wurly and bloody filling came out with it :( midwife been this morning all fine do just took some painkillers and got in bed with LO he watching toy story 3 lol, was meant to be going to meet my dad and sister for lunch but i don't feel upto it so I've cancelled and my dads coming this afternoon so just gunna have a nap now and hopefully feel abit better when I wake up. Such a moaning cow at the moment always something wrong with me lol but only 2 weeks left tomorrow! xx

Still get them but not very often think it seems to have settled down now if I try do anything though I start getting them, have just been having easy teas cus I can't stand up for long cooking now. X

In last wk leading up to birth I did easy dinners just mainly stuff just throw in the oven, Becky you made me spend more money ended up going to next to pick up hollie jacket which I ordered then I brought her some pink jogging bottoms pk of 2 and t shirts to match I got in 0-3 mths cos most of her clothes in that size are summer clothes x just opened up jacket and they gave me someone else order!

Haha can't help it in there, I keep looking at all clothes I've got of this weather keeps up I'm going to have to buy different things in 0-3 cus I bought mostly little romper suits and shorts and tshirt type things, the jacket I ordered today is that green and grey car print one, not sure of the pattern if I like it when it comes I met get the matching outfit lol xx

So I've put 1lb on this week total weight gain at 37 weeks 11lbs so 2 weeks left, looks like I should gain around a stone in total so with any luck will come out weighing around same as pre pregnancy, still disappointed but at same time can't be helped so late on and can still button m jeans up x

Baby puts on roughly half a pound a week from 32 weeks, so really you've prob gained less than half a pound yourself, well done on just a lb at this stage anyway! x

Friday 27th April 2012

Breakfast - 167 cals
Low fat cherry yoghurt
Medium pear
Glass of blackcurrant

Lunch - 176 cals
1 sandwich thin with flora light and a dairylea light cheese slice

Snack - 440 cals
McDonalds double cheeseburger
Medium diet coke

Snack - 416 cals
2 small cinnamon rolls from ikea
Cup of tea 1 sugar

Dinner - 775 cals
Creamy garlic Kiev, mashed potato, baked beans
Blackcurrant squash

Total - 1974 cals

Last edited:
Feel like I didn't stop eating yesterday but still was okay on cals, hopefully today will be good too x

I'm going harvester later il have simply chicken and salad bar least that will b 1000 cals and il have a Sandwich for lunch x

Love harvester bread rolls and butter I can't resist I always end up having about 6 lol, just going to Iceland this morning to fill freezer up so dh doesn't starve while I cba cooking lol x

Saturday 28th April 2012

Breakfast - 115 cals
Low fat raspberry yoghurt

Lunch - 701 cals
Tin of Heinz spaghetti and sausages
Sandwich thin w flora light, bit of grated cheese
500ml bottle coke zero
2 Jaffa cakes

Dinner - 680 cals
Breaded chicken breast, medium baked potato w flora and abit of grated cheese, baked beans
Pepsi max

Snacks - 540 cals
Most of a bag of wispa bites
Pepsi max

Total - 2036 cals

Last edited:
Back