Eeeek

I didn't see him for 3 hours when I had him cus they just rushed me out the room so fast into theatre it was so awful I only saw him for about 2 minutes n couldn't remember what he looked like by the time I got back, just want this time to be calm and know what's happening!
I'm starving, went to sleep at 6pm and only just woke up. Iv put some chips in the oven, not been shopping cus been there all weekend so nothing in only stuff for teas now, I've lost 3lbs though since Friday cus of hardly eating so sure it won't matter x

Going to try and be good today had a few days off where I've hardly eaten and when I have it's been crap!

Tuesday 24th April 2012

Breakfast - 10 cals
2x glasses blackcurrant

Lunch - 698 cals
Medium jacket potato with flora light, grated cheese and mayo
Glass of lemonade

Snack - 139 cals
Can of coke

Dinner - 1011 cals
Spaghetti with cheese tomato and garlic sauce and garlic bread
Glass of coke

Total - 1858 cals

Last edited:
I'm okay suddenly got loads of energy been doing our room all morning just had a break for lunch and going to do kitchen now then back upstairs to finish off babies part of our room x

Think it's more nesting, my back killing now just got in bed for half hour with LO, nearly finished now but need dh move some heavy stuff around before I can finish so will wait til he's home from work! X

Not finished yet need dh to put up swinging crib and need something to put on wall I think n it will be nice, then can try get him let me get a gliding chair for night feeds haha xx

Attachments

• image-2586337324.jpg
    image-2586337324.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 57
They look really good, I might have to look at those too :) glad your feeling better. Are you getting any contractions at all anymore?

Yeah but they quite far apart now and irregular sometimes get 1 in an hour sometimes 6 they realy hurt when they come but they don't seem to be going anywhere, just tiring cus it's hard to sleep with them they wake me up x

God that's abit high isn't it,
I'm lucky got one literally across the road from my mums and another one about 20 minutes up the motorway x

Been a good day today been so busy not had time to eat much, shopping coming tomorrow so can have a good day tomorrow too :) x

i got the wardrobeto match them drawers hun but wen i went to get the drawers the woman sed they had been discontinued in white and inly had wooden effect. was gutted so just got plain white ones.

God I'm putting on weight like nobody's business! Going to try eating light and healthy til Friday weigh in now, I know baby is putting on so fast though there's not much I can do I just don't want to rack up a massive weight gain now! Shopping should be arriving soon, going to try drink loads of water today, yoghurt for breakfast, sandwich and fruit for lunch and scrambled eggs for tea I think. x

Wednesday 25th April 2012

Breakfast - 120 cals
Low fat strawberry yoghurt
Glass of blackcurrant

Lunch - 502 cals
2 sandwich thins with flora, dairylea light cheese slices and cucumber
2/3 wispa bar
Glass of blackcurrant

Snack - 415 cals
Ham and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread
Pepsi max

Dinner - 722 cals
Scrambled eggs, 2 waffles, baked beans, ketchup
Pepsi max

Total - 1759 cals

Last edited:
How you feeling now? I'm not going to be able to eat properly today, we've got builders in ripping up the kitchen floor, it's a two day job so don't have access at all the the food or fridge/microwave etc. So going to get a sandwich from gregg's in a bit I think x

Back