Eeeek

Snack - rest of pack of milk duds, bite of caramello bar, half a grape laffy taffy, small bottle banana yahoo milkshake

Lunch - ham roll

Dinner - buffet / 5half roll turkey sandwiches, 2 mini sausage roll, 1 bitesize cheese and tomato pizza, 1 non alcoholic kopparberg

Snack - large still fanta, 2mcdonalds apple pie! (yum)

So far today

Breakfast - 1 mini donut with strawberry icing, banana yazoo small bottle

Lunch - bottle of peach iced tea, 2 warburtons sandwich rolls with lurpak on, and 6 segments of Terrys Choc orange

Going for meal with DH tonight I think x

Dinner was frankie and Bennys

- pint of coke,
1.5 cheese and bacon potato skins
3 slices of garlic bread with cheese
1 slice BBQ chicken pizza
Banana cheese cake (amazing!)
Few bites of DHs white choc brownie sundae!

Going for another Italian tomorrow night with my parents and sisters etc! Been spoilt this week!

Weighed in I'm 20weeks tomorrow but doing weigh in today cus I'm going for a big meal tonight!

196lbs at 20weeks so -6lbs from pre pregnancy, feel really happy with that! My goal was to be 20 weeks before I started gaining on pre pregnancy weight and iv made that goal with nearly half a stone to spare, whatever I put on now I'll be happy even if I gain 1lb a week now by the time iv had the baby I will probably only be a few lbs either way of pre pregnancy!!

Today so far -

Breakfast - none

Lunch - cheese and tomato sandwich, apple juice

Snack - 5 lindt lindor chocolates and a cup of tea,

About to go for Italian for tea will update before bed what I've had, x

Had 2 slices of cheese garlic bread
Lasagne which I ate half of
Half a creme brûlée
Half Eton mess

Was delicious I'm stuffed now!

Thanks :) iv had a hard pregnancy this time and at points I would have been happy to feel better and gain 5 stone but I know when the babies born I'll forget how bad it's been and be happy iv not put so much on! With my son I'd put on well over 2st by this point so I feel like I'm doing really well this time!

I know you not had an easy pregnancy but im sure it all be worth it when you meet your little boy. You done well not to gain all the weight back on. At this stage last time I probably put on a stone and half by now altogether I gained about 3 stone but with my first baby I lost nearly 3 stone and felt so good after birth and had very quick recovery after section so it be nice after birth if I don't need to lose to much weight xx

I might have to have a section yet so thats another reason feel like I'll take longer to recover if I'm bigger too,

Last few days of DH being off work I'm making most of then will be trying to eat healthier again in jan!

Breakfast

Double sausage and egg mcmuffin
3 bites of sausage and egg mcmuffin
Hash brown dipped in ketchup
Medium still fanta

Snack

Large decaff caramel latte from costa coffee soooo nice! I love them!

Not had any lunch still full from breakfast! Unsure of what will be eating later x

How comes you may need a section? I need a section this time cos ive already had 2 but I did noticed the difference with recovery after losing weight during pregnancy the recovery was quick my baby weighed 6.10 lbs so only had a small scar and I was up and about really quickly but second time the recovery took longer from weight gain and went 2 wks over due and had a bigger baby so the scar was bigger and took longer to heal.

Becca, you seem to be doing fine I looked up the average weight gain during pregnancy and its between 25-35lbs depending on your bmi it doesn't seem to say weight gain at 16 wks but think its about 10lbs everyone puts on weight at different stages if that makes sense. I've not been following a diet just eating normally but would like to give slimming world ago in the new year at the moment im just getting over the nasty norovirus x

I have just weighed myself on the nintendo Wii and I am 11.6 which is what I was when they weighed me 4 weeks ago. I doN't know how accurate the Wii is but feel so much better. I have just done a 30minute gentle workout on the Wii is it safe whilst pregnant?
That norovirus sounds nasty glad you over it

I had a 4th degree tear with my son so been told I can have one, I want to go natural really but it is down to position how big baby is and if my scar gives me any trouble as baby gets bigger, so far iv only had pressure pains from it so fx it's okay so far and I wont need one,

Don't worry about the weight gain i think it's getting a balance of not going over board with 'eating for two' and keeping active as long as you are keeping healthy then weight gain is what your body needs and it can be lost quickly I find particularly helpful writing my food down every day on here, It just helps me see what I am eating, I'm not dieting at all but if I know I have to write it down publicly then I wont go as mad! Start a thread and keep a food diary!

Late lunch / snack for me was

4 thin slices crusty bloomer bread w lurpak
Carton mango juice
Rolo yoghurt

Reaaaaally craving the banana cheesecake I had at Frankie and Bennys
So gunna try and recreate it lol!

So dinner was garlic basil and tomato tortellini with a napoltena (sp) sauce with abit of garlic paste and roule cheese mixed in and half a chocolate cheesecake brownie

Takeaway tomorrow and then roast on Sunday at my mums Monday we are getting back to healthy eating DH has pit weight on and he wants to lose it so will be putting him on a diet haha xx

Kept it light today so far

Breakfast -
3 thin slices soreen w lurpak
Carton mango juice
Kinder snack bar

Takeaway tonight not sure what yet though and I'm making a trifle yumyum x

Happy new year!!

Last night was dominos
4 slices large dominator with tuna pineapple and sweetcorn and a large handful of wedges, garlic and herb dip
Few glasses coke
Big bowl strawberry trifle

Was up early this morning as LO woke us up struggling to breathe, we rushed him up to walk in centre and he's got croup! :( he had some oxygen from a mask for a while and we've brought him home to see how he does now over the next day or two if no improvement they will give him steroids :(

So because we were up early we got mcdonalds breakfast on way home! (I know I've had it loads recently but it's because DH has been off work and he sets off at 5am normally so i never get it!! Hehe)

Breakfast -
double sausage and egg mcmuffin
Half a sausage and egg mcmuffin
Medium still fanta

Not eaten anything else yet but going to my mums for pork dinner and got left over dominos and trifle to finish off! It's our last naughty day today!

Lunch - none slept through it cus up early I went back to bed for a nap,

Snack -
5 turkish delight thins (like after eights)
Handful fizzy sweets
Apple tango

Dinner -
Tiny bit of pork
Mashed potatoes
3 small roast potatos
Carrots
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Parsnips
2 small Yorkshire puddings
Stuffing