Eeeek

So I'm thinking about either calorie counting or pointing my intake not to keep to a set limit just for an idea of what I am eating think I will pro point everything I eat this week just to see

Been shopping and bought lots of stuff to make proper meals with no more takeaways and ready meals hopefully will do is good DH wants to lose half a stone I don't want to put more than 20lbs on and I want to be more aware of what LO is eating!

Will do what iv ate so far when I get home and can point it x

Have u a I phone or blackberry the app my fitness pal u type in everything u eat in the day it adds ur calories up well good I use it all the time if u go on it let me know u can add me in calorie counting as I don't want to put on and it's back to gym this week after 2 weeks off x

I already have it bit don't like it cus all the lists are American and I spend ages working things out x

Decided to do propoints, iv wrote it in as though Im breastfeeding as I thought that would make up the difference in calories and I'm allowed 48pp a day plus 49 weeklys I'm starting today but will renew points at wi on Fridays,if I go over it's not end of the world it's just to help me stay on course and not go over the top eating crap!

Today so far

Breakfast -
Kinder snack bar 3pp

Total 3pp

Lunch -
1/2 tin baked beans, 2 slices toast w lurpak and grated cheese 16pp
Small glass coke 2pp

Total 18pp

So got 27pp left for the day, I'm not used to having all these points I always just did 29 before being pregnant so I feel like iv got loads :) x

Snack -
Carton of mango juice 4pp

Dinner -
Garlic cheese and herb tortelloni, tomato and garlic sauce, bit of grated cheese 18pp

- 18pp

Snack -
Mini bag cadburys choc buttons 2pp

So today so far

D - 45/48 W - 0/49 total weeklies left - 49

May have a snack later there are still loads of chocs hanging around and well I am pregnant so I'm 'allowed' lol, not tried to stick in dailys iv just done a normal day only thing iv done is tried not to have as much pop or sweets and measured my butter and cheese like really you should do anyway!
So far so good! :) x

My supper was

Choc orange whirl 4pp
Micro chips, 1 slice bread scrape lurpak 9pp
TOTAL - 13pp

New totals for today

D - 48/48 W - 10/49 TOTAL - 58/48

Going to try more filling foods tomorrow and try for less weeklys used x

Today been so busy been docs with LO and ante natal clinic for me spent 5 hours in waiting rooms today!!!

B - none

L - none

S -
Kinder snack bar 3pp
Carton mango juice 4pp
Skinny latte 4pp
Ambrosia custard coated apple pieces 3pp
TOTAL - 14pp

D -
Sausage bean and tomato casserole
w carrot and swede mash 15pp
Bottle strawberry water 2pp
TOTAL - 17pp

So far today

D - 31/48 W - 0/39 TOTAL 31/48

Still got 17pp left which is alot but tea was delicious and I'm stuffed, might have something later! x

Used my 17pp

2 slices best of both toast w lurpak and Edam cheese 13pp
3 Terrys choc orange segments 4pp

Today's totals

D - 48/48 W - 0/39 TOTAL - 48/48

:) happy with that x

So today my little goal was to eat 3 meals and see if it helped me with my energy etc
Iv had breakfast and lunch so far and I'll definitely be having dinner so I'm on target :)

Breakfast -
Onken strawberry wholegrain yoghurt with sliced up banana 4pp
Bottle strawberry volvic 2pp
TOTAL - 6pp

Lunch -
2 slice best of both toast w scrape lurpak and Edam cheese, LO ate abit of it but still going to point all 13pp
TOTAL - 13pp

So far today iv had 19/48 so got 29 left which is loads, think dinner is going to be stew and dumplings x

My total points yest were

D - 58/48 W - 10/39 TOTAL - 58/48

I had stew and dumplings for dinner but went abit mad for sweet stuff in the evening and ate chocolate, cheese cake and Rolo yoghurt hehe so used loads of points there!

Today won't be having dinner til about 10pm as DH is home late, only just woke up though so will just try not to use loads of points snacking until dinner time this evening! x

Weighed in today 21 weeks pregnant and gained 1lb from last Friday, making me 197lbs and -5lbs from pre pregnancy which I can handle it's in my plan to gain around 20lbs from 20 weeks so 1lb a week I can deal with even though I bloody hate seeing the scales go up!!! :(

Iv swapped coke for strawberry volvic and it's working so far, only had 2 glass of coke this week that's going from 3 2l bottles a week to myself! So or bad at
All! And we've had no takeaways I've cooked everything at home, were gonna make takeaway night either tonight or tomorrow and just have it once a week from now On instead of 4/5 times a week!

Going from 3 bottles to a few glasses is great, Im kind of addicted to coke but trying not to buy it so often been drinking water or juice instead and i've not really missed it. As for take aways we usually have about 2 a wk so we probably just have them once as a treat. I'm kind of expecting to start gaining the lbs now im coming up to my third trimester thats when I usually gain the pregnancy weight.

Hope your lo is alot better now xx

i have cut the takeaways down to once a week sometimes twice amd enJoy it more.
cas witj you saying u gain more in third trim is this wen everyone gains more?
i feel like it nt going to bad at mo but scared if it creeping up and going hugggeee

i looked at scales this morning im up 3ib dunno where thats come from i been gym twice this week and i have not touched diet coke my last take out was new years eve !!!
maybe its xmas catching up on me

i have been good this week i been having 1400-1500 calories
mainley fruit and veg and salads with chicken and i have cut back on bread a lil bit

xxx hope everyone is ok xxx

I'd have more cals than that if your going gym hun you need abit more than that, it maybe your body storing with you eating low cals why you've put that weight on x

Friday 6th jan

Breakfast -
None

Lunch -
Ham cheese tomato and tiny bit of mayo sandwich 13pp
Grapevine 1pp
Mini bag cadburys choc buttons 2pp
Strawberry water 2pp
TOTAL - 18pp

Dinner -
BBQ chicken and mozzarella wraps 22pp
Coconut muller light 2pp
Strawberry volvic 2pp
Kinder snack bar 3pp
TOTAL - 29pp

D - 47/48 W - 0/49 TOTAL 47/48

Got them in tesco they are gorgeous! Limited edition though!! Gunna go back and get some more haha only got one left!

Back