Lunch - 547 cals
2 sandwich thins w flora and light dairylea cheese slices
3/4 mars bar
Pepsi max

Snack - 46 cals
1 Jaffa cake
Pepsi max

Dinner - 844 cals
2 warburtons soft pitta halfs, flora, dairylea light cheese slices and turkey ham, big portion of southern fried wedges and mayo
Pepsi max

Snacks - 268 cals
2 white choc chip cookies
Chocolate coconut cupcake
Glass apple juice

Total - 1802 cals

Last edited:
Looking forward to tea but don't know if I can be bothered to make it, meant to be having chicken breasts in BBQ sauce, spicy potato wedges, coleslaw, sweetcorn and mixed peppers and onions with melted cheese!
Been craving it for ages but it's gunna take hours to make lol x

Well cba to d that tea now after having to go asda and messing about I'm too tired, just got some of them warburtons sandwich pittas to try so I gunna put a pizza in for dh and LO and wedges
And I'm gunna have cheese and ham pittas and wedges :) will let you know what they like x

Oh yum yum and I cannot cannot wait to do ww again to weigh everything and watch scales go down !!!! And we r starting a weight loss thread on here rnt we x

Well I'm so full now the pittas were really nice, still prefer sandwich thins though but for a change they are good and they are less calories too, the whole meal was 844 cals but on a diet I would have half the wedges and use low fat mayo which would take it down to about 500 cals and still would be a big plate full x

Yeah I'm gunna set it up next week then we can all start going in it as we start our diets after the babies, think it will only be me and Cas for a bit though haha xx

Good luck! I've found that making small changes is much better than making big ones all at once. Try to maintain a change for just a month at a time, to see if it helps. If so then keep it, and if not move onto something else. It'll go better, I'm sure, than trying to do it all at once.

I am ready to diet properly now, just want to see the scales go down, I know I'll need a few weeks to recover first though but hopefully if I keep up with my food diary I won't get into any bad habits etc x going to try and have a good day today x

i would love to get straight back on to sw after having baby but i dont know how will mange at first.?i just hope i dont pick at things for easiness sake

I don't think I could do slimming world straight after cus it involved loads of cooking and i doubt I'll have time, think with weight watchers it's a lot more convenient and you can just grab a ready meal if there's no time and still lose weight!

Is everyone having a good day? I'm making most of the fact it's not raining and doing a sheets wash to stick outside, was pretty desperate cus LO keeps pulling his nappy off in the night and leaking everywhere so was neary running out of sheets and awkward to put on radiators haha x just gunna do some bleaching in a bit and wipe down babies crib before I get mattress for it as its been in storage I want to make sure it's clean!

Wednesday 2nd may 2012

Breakfast - none

Lunch - 664 cals
1/4 ww chicken leek and potato soup (didn't like it), 2 sandwich thins, 1 w flora and 1 w flora ad dairylea light cheese slice,
Chocolate coconut cupcake
Big glass of apple juice

Snacks - 0
Glass of Pepsi max x3

Dinner - 976 cals
Cheese and garlic chicken Kiev, potato gratin, garden peas, garlic doughballs and mayo

Total - 1640 cals

Last edited:
i did weighwatchers a few years ago but cant remember how it works.
i would try it again i just worry the fact u r limited to how much you can eat as ido eat a lot .
and do you have to make sure you got all the weughtwatchers food in alk time or is it easy to point norm food?

I've got a calculator on my iPhone it was about £2 called my points plus it points the same as
Pro points and has a tracker, calculator, tells ou how many points you need and tracks your activity points etc. I just use that but I find after a few weeks you know the points in your regular food and portions etc so it just gets easier,
In planning to do it easy as possible at first just go pound land and get all the snack bits etc and get
Loads of ready meals from Iceland then when I'm more in the mood to cook properly I will take it from there x

that sounds like a good idea hun coz i was worrying about not being bothered to cook proper meals,only thing is the ww meals look tiny ha.
will have to do something though to get the weight off

I agree they r quick to do and bulk with veg x I lost my weight with them X oh his I can't wait to diet wrote my points down go meetings and watch scales go down and have that buzz !!'

1640 cals today, quite low for me but keep having contractions tonight so I dont want to eat anything else cus I feel crap, will make up for it tomorrow,
Pre op tomorrow !

Back