Egg white omelettes

PMSL It was exactly that. A state. I ate it though but it tasted slightly greasy which made me feel a bit sick too. lol. I will take pics from now on.

That's good, if nothing else it will keep me amused :D

I'll put up pics of my roasted veg that I have some nights. The plate is stacked so high it's unbelievable.

I think he might have a food in an envelope fetish or just enjoys the look on the postmans face when he tries to get it through the letterbox. lol. ;)

you lot need to try soufle omlettes !! whisk the egg whites like when you're making merringue then fold in the yolks and cook as normal-comes out all fluffy !! you cant mix any fillling into it but cook sperately pile onto the omlette and fold in half ( prawns and tomato work really well )

PMSL It was exactly that. A state. I ate it though but it tasted slightly greasy which made me feel a bit sick too. lol. I will take pics from now on.

Lol Cup what happened it isn't meant to be greasy. Pmsl where's Nicola ? She takes piccys of her curry lol FB spy is telling all your secrets Nic

roasted veg? tell me more. lol. i boil everything.

I think the onions prob made it greasy. I think I am gonna have an onion free week next week if I can. I feel like I have had them with every meal since I started dieting. lol.

I think he might have a food in an envelope fetish or just enjoys the look on the postmans face when he tries to get it through the letterbox. lol. ;)
You can just imagine the postie walking up the garden path with 20 dogs following, envelope dripping lasagne and egg yolk and Gerry hiding behind his curtains laughing his head off

roasted veg? tell me more. lol. i boil everything.
They're yummy! I get a red pepper, a green pepper, a yellow pepper, two red onions, a handfull of cherry toms and a handful of baton carrots. Line a bowl with a couple of squirts of fry light then mix the veg with Schwartz Mediterranean Veg mix (1.5pts). Put in a roasting tin and roast in top of the oven for about 12 minutes. Delish! I will be ashmed when I put up the picture next time I'm having them cos I have ready made mash (3pts) and 2 chicken breasts (5pts) with it and the plate is stacked way too high. The mash is a microwave job and the chicken is done in the george. It takes me about a half hour to eat it but I truly enjoy every bite and it comes in at 9.5pts. This is probably the one meal that has kept me on the programme and before I started I would never eat any vegetables. It's been a brilliant find for me.

That reminds me, I have to go buy a smaller plate for my normal meals as everything is lost on our regular sized plates and I want to buy an oval plate for this dish to save me having to try to balance it all on the one plate :)

you lot need to try soufle omlettes !! whisk the egg whites like when you're making merringue then fold in the yolks and cook as normal-comes out all fluffy !! you cant mix any fillling into it but cook sperately pile onto the omlette and fold in half ( prawns and tomato work really well )
Hey Jane, can you post me one of these please. I love prawns :D

My fav snack (if you can call it a snack at 3.5pts!) is Tesco Light Choices prawn cocktail. I just love them

Hey Jane, can you post me one of these please. I love prawns :D

Ohh gawd stinky soggy envelopes now. Now need to go in search of schwartz med veg mix that sound really yummy Gerry I'm going to have to dig out me George from me gadget cupboard

Last edited:
Ohh gawd stinky soggy envelopes now. Now need to go in search of schwartz med veg mix that sound really yummy Gerry I'm going to have to dig out me George from me gadget cupboard
We want pictures too Babs :D If you cant find it I could always post you some :D I'm now deliberating whether to make this tonight myself now or not. :)

Sounds really nice. I will have to remember it next time i fancy a big fill up.

Just thought if you throw in a bit extra you could save it as a filling for the omlette oh yum. I'm also going to pick up some of the Tesco LC prawn cocktail would make a really nice dinner with a jacket spud

Back