Egg white omelettes

As promised...

roasted_veg.jpg

OMG that looks sooooooo delish!!!!!! Did you enjoy it??? How many points is that again?

Omg I'm out here driving my bus and salivating at the same time god that looks good, I'm well hungry now. Cup loving the avatar

Lol thanks. I just made it. Your drivin a bus and on minimins at the same time. Your poor passengers are probably clinging on to the seats for dear life. lol.

Oh and well done on the multi-tasking. Knew you were a smarty pants. x

Lol I wish I'm at the turn around waiting for my last run then back to the depot and then home to feed me face minimins is not the place to come when ya starving

I bet. Nearly home time now though. Woop Woop! :D It's almost bedtime for me. Im done for the day.

I think im feeling inspire today. Im gonna make an omlette with 1 egg and 2 whites as it sounds amazing. My kiddies love french toast so ill use the left over yolks for that.

Your roasted veg looks delish...i tend to roast mines too as it tastes better when it starts to burn.....yummy!!!

xxx

im definitely thinking of trying it but kinda put off at the idea of it! seems weird! anyone have any good ideas for some fillings that aren't veg like! haha!! such a picky eater! but does anyone think that ham in a egg white omelete would be nice or would i need to add cheese to give it a bit more flavour? xxx

i didnt enjoy mine but it was the onion that put me off. lol. I think ham would be a fab idea. I was trying to think of how i could get bacon in there and still keep the points low. lol. Ham and mushroom sounds great. I did mine with 2 egg whites and 1 egg and you couldnt even notice it was made with egg whites. I thought it sounded nasty too. and imagined it would look like it was ill. lol It was really rather nice though accept for the onion.

the fact you think that your omlette would have looked ill like a person make me smile lol
Maybe im just weird?

lol katie. I have that sort of personal relationship with food i guess, now who's wierd? lol.

its funny :)

ah yeah i thought the omlete would look like a pale sad thing!!! will definitely have to try one at least then!!! and will prob end up putting cheese ontop!!! haha but sure as a lunch it wont be too bad im sure! xx

Let me know what you do and what it tastes like as I am a big bacon omlette lover but ww aint. lol.

omg really??? I need to get them to build a tescos near me. lol. I was doing some shopping online yesterday at tesco as they have some stuff on there that people have reccomended to me but I was stressing at my kids and then had to get up to do something for one of them and when i cam back the little one had slammed the laaptop shut and sat on it. lol. So I gave up. lol.

Will be having one of these omlettes tonight, i think pepper, onion, garlic, leek, ham and a bit of bacon as a filling and then im going to use 1 whole egg and 2 whites ;)

Will let you know how it goes

Back