Eggs?

mummytwo

Hi guys just a few questions that im stuck on,hope you can help.Is it two eggs a day we are allowed? And do they have to be hard boiled? Or eaten anyway except fried? Thanx alot :) first weigh in the morning! So exited lol hope your all having a great week x

Yes two, I do them poached, boiled,scrambled or as a fritatta loads of options :)

mummytwo said:
Hi guys just a few questions that im stuck on,hope you can help.Is it two eggs a day we are allowed? And do they have to be hard boiled? Or eaten anyway except fried? Thanx alot :) first weigh in the morning! So exited lol hope your all having a great week x

You can have them fried in fry light or dry fried

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Like a an omlette with veg, finished under the grill ..scrummy

I would like to make an omelette for my tea using one egg as I had one boiled egg this morning.
Will I be okay to use 1 cal spray and then add 30ml of milk to my omelette?
xx

Yes that will be fine, I just use water for mine. Like my milk for lattes :)

If I was to have tuna instead of the two eggs how much tuna should I have? Xx

Welshtigger said:
It's 100g of protein :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo :)
So I'd be okay to have 1 egg and 50g of tuna along with my 100g of veg?
Thank you :D xx

Thanks Jo :)
So I'd be okay to have 1 egg and 50g of tuna along with my 100g of veg?
Thank you :D xx

As long as the egg was 50g.

I'm wary of the two egg thing. I hope people aren't buying large eggs, as I think 2 large eggs is more than 100g

Eggs are fine - and have been approved by SnS. Yep - 50g of tuna plus 1 egg would be fine.

As long as the egg was 50g.

I'm wary of the two egg thing. I hope people aren't buying large eggs, as I think 2 large eggs is more than 100g

I have 2 large eggs. And I usually have a little more than 100g of protein. I figure it's better to do that and stay on plan, than deprive myself and end up eating rubbish. I'm aware it may slightly slow my losses, but I can live with that.

I've had two shakes 30g tuna and two eggs today. Couldn't stomach another crispy chocolate they taste really funny for some reason they didn't last week.
So I had a slight hiccup and ate a few pieces of pepperoni off some pizza but proud to say I didn't eat anything else besides my veg.
So hopefully this won't affect me too much. I had the tuna to replace my shake as I have too many crispy chocolates. Going to order more tomorrow. As I can't stand them :) I'm not out of ketosis. Glad I didn't eat the fish and chips everyone was having but disappointed about the pepperoni, it was only 5 pieces :)
Oh well xx

Back