Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Flippin heck if it wasn't for the sweetened milk I would promote you to saint status!!! LOL! - Great to see someone not struggling with flippin conso - my aim is to get there too!!! Keep going gal!

sara I love it, Gran always bought it for me when I was wee! I just don't think about it!!

Trudy, more sweetned milk at night...I'm going to need to buy less milk so I can't do it :( had about 4 glasses, eek!! But had managed about three days without before. Good luck with your conso!!

Thanks Sara- I also have too much Pepsi max!!

Yesterday

3 boiled eggs

Porridge with skimmed milk and sweetner

Bread and cheese.

Apple

Mince, mushroom and onion

6 venison sausages with bns chips

3 rashers turkey bacon as a late snack as was starving!

Today (planned)

3 boiled eggs

Porridge with skimmed milk and sweetner

Mince, mushroom, onion and tomato purée (like bolognese) with beansprouts

Bread, cheese

6venison sausages/2 venison burgers

Apple

Today's day 15 so 3lb down- I need to count another 260 days to see where jr takes me!!

29may 2013 should end conso- wonder how often I should weigh? Going to weigh a week on Friday as "one month of conso down" x

Oh Eilidh you're doing so well :) love reading your conso menus

I think the advice is to weigh once a week after Thursday pp day, that way all should be normal without any crazy fluctuations :) providing the week was a good one conso-wise and Thursday pp did the trick :) xx

They're a wee bit naughty- tesco or asda, highland game

Not the best day today so menu:

3 boiled egg
Mince, mushrooms and a stock cube (x3)
Porridge with sweetner
Apple
Toasted cheese

And for comfort: 6 venison sausages and sweetened milk

Also learned onions trigger whoosh and had to run out of work :( x

Yup :)

Today:

3 boiled eggs

Dukan porridge

Roast beef (family pack)

Turkey mince (whole pack maybe more with 1 chicken stock cube)

Sf jelly

Feel I've not eaten enough!!

2l Pepsi max, 1 glass Sweetned milk

Need to plan my gala on sat- know I'm going out so that's part of it but don't know what to have as food- Indian? Chinese? Pizza?

If our gala has cheese do we still have our allowance?

yes you can i think

Thanks guys :) gala tonight!

Yesterday:

3 boiled eggs

Bread and cheese

Mince and mushrooms

12 venison sausages (spaced out) plus 2 venison burgers

Milk and sweetner

Pepsi max

Apple

Today:

Porridge

Bread and cheese

Apple

2 venison burgers

Planned gala: pizza (bought a haggis one) and a shape yoghurt plus vodka and diet coke (a lot!)

May go to try to see Andy Murray tomorrow if I can! X

Haggis pizza- yum!!

Hi Eilidh! I don't think we've properly said hi before, but I've loved reading your posts around and about. Huge congrats on your weight loss, you look absolutely amazing in your pics. Am struggling with conso myself so going to keep an eye out here for inspiration and motivation.

Go you!

Jx

Hi joodle, have seen ur posts lots but never properly spoken!

I love conso. It's challenging but it's my favourite stage so far, it's so much more adaptable to life!!

Last nights haggis pizza was lovely, :) was sharing three pizzas with friends (one burnt though :( ) so no idea what portion size was like...about equal!

No starter, desert or crisps!! Had had mini sausages to stave off hunger earlier.

Then... A bit of an alcohol blowout!! Had far too much to drink (so much so that I lost all the previous calories in the early hours...classy)

Today was more difficult as I couldn't have a post drinking macdonalds! Had two venison burgers and went to see Andy Murray in dunblane :) got an autograph :D He is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Today's menu:

2 venison burgers

M and s prawns, breasola and salt beef

6 venison sausages.

Forgot to defrost pasta bake so having tomorrow instead so will have apple, porridge, bread and fruit at bedtime!!

Also two thirty minute walks

Joodle- hang in there!! You CAN do it. I feel so much better resisting those food demons although they'll never go completely I know I'm stronger than they are!!

Massive cyber hugs!

X

Back