Electric Lilac's diary

michellewild said:
ohhh peach pip, i live near hollingworth lake :D:D:D, dont think i could go swimming in it though its bloody freezing :eek::eek::eek: xx

Coldest water in the uk hun I tell ya now it ain't pleasant haha! Xx

Last edited:
Thank you my lovelies, has been a far better day today am back all over it, positive and reinvigorated, what a diference a day makes !!

Hey hun, i also fell of the wagon yesterday aswell, didnt go mad, just went and broke off half a jacob cracker, but after that i just couldnt stop, ended up eating about 4 of them untill i realised what i was doing, so back to day 1 for me AGAIN xxx

Its so easily done, too easily done ! Day 1 the sequel nearly over, i hope you have had a good day also x

Defiantly been something in the air. You are most defiantly not alone. I'm so glad you are back on it as you are so close. Put yesterday behind you and think how close you are. nearly there Lilac, the end is in sight. Much love to you xx

So session one of the C25k challenge done and I can report that it was alright, i am pleasantly surprised that i have lived to tell the tale and pretty chuffed with myself. Bring on hyde park at the weekend, i'm actually looking forward to it !!

some stats to keep me motivated ...

In -6lbs time i will have lost 7 stone
In -8lbs time I will have lost 100 lbs

I have lost 736 sausages worth of fat so far

or another way

a newborn calf and 2 guinea pigs !!

ElectricLilac said:

or another way

Yay get in girl well done!!! Xxx

Hi lilac, what is this c25k challange?? i have heard a few people talking about it, i understand its running , but i take it there is more to it than that, i like jogging, just cant do much of it before i feel like collapsing lol :eek::eek::eek::8855: xx

ohh, is it a app for a phone or something aswell xx

It kinda sounds do-able even to me too! Was checking out the website and they reckon ANYONE is capable so guess I'd be up for trying it! Used to look in semi-awe at "They Who Run" just assuming it was an exclusive club I could never even HOPE to join. Think I've found a New Year's resolution girlies! Will be watching your progress with keen interest!

x S

Well Done Lilac ...that's unbelievable stats :) and makes it nice for me to know its doable as I need to lose more than that :) x x x

or another way

:8855::8855::8855: And I actually have helped lift a newborn calf on my uncle's farm once so I can vividly visualise that weight comparison!! You're quite simply a top chick Lilac! Get a few more pics up here soon to inspire us hunnybun!

x S

You never fail to amaze me!
Aaaaaa-maaaaa-zingggg :D:D x

Back