Electric Lilac's diary

Wow!!

I just read your diary and see what you have achieved! It's totally amazing and definitely inspiring!

I have my 30th birthday trip to Vancouver in 20weeks. Let's see what I can achieve! Hopefully it's at least 3.5stones! 50lbs!!

Fingers crossed!!

Good luck lovely, i look forward to reading your posts, this diet really does work and 50lbs in 20 weeks is definitely achievable x

more stats (yup even more, i need all the motivation i can get my hands on lol)

Starting Chest Measurements 47 inches ------ now 37 inches -10 inches :eek:
Starting Waist Measurements 40 inches ------ now 30 inches -10 inches :eek:
Starting Hip Measurements 55 inches ------ now 41 inches -14 inches :eek:

Awesome hun!!! Well done!!! Truly amazing!!! XxX

ElectricLilac said:

That's wicked hun well done :) xx

OMG Lilac ...that's unbelievable :D Congratulations honey :) x x x

oohhh btw Lilac...swopped those ear pad thingies and swimming was a lot better today :D ...loving the tunes as I swim :D x x x

How was the run chick?? x

Yeah ok not as easy as i hoped but still here to tell the tale so all is well, not looking forward to 3 mins this week !!! 3mins is a lot, but going to give it a go tomorrow night after work or wednesday night dependant on when i finish tomorrow. I'm in bristol putting up some lights for an Olly Murs concert this week ( i know, it doesn't get better than that now does it LOl) so could get scuppered if we are working late late, fingers crossed i'll get one in before friday when i'm back with the boys in london town.

inspirational read this, considering i've just started this myself, it has given me more motivation to continue on. well done :)

Hows it going Lilac?? Haven't seen you about for ages... hope everythings going well for you honey x x x

Was wondering as hadn't seen her about ....I worry about people ;) lol x x x

I could do with working away.... away as in in a room with just shakes and water!!!!

And no doors!!! HA!

ooohhh I'll be your assistant for that week Dee ;) lol x x x

Keep ya mitts off my ankles...although ....if you wanna chew on the bat wings ;) ~lol~ the WI the week after will be excellent :D x x x

lol, you two are funny... thank you for being concerned you are very sweet. I was supposed to be in bristol for three days but it turned out i was there all week and going back tomorrow for another 5 days ho hum. So having spent from 8 am to 12am working in a shopping mall car park (oh the glamour of show biz lol) I have a) not gone for my intended run and b) not been able to get to the chemist this week. Rubbish, luckily i have some extra shakes and have discovered the tony Ferguson shakes you can get in boots which appear to be very similar to lipotrim, exante etc so going to buy those to top up my supplies, anyway going for my run this afternoon and hopefully i can catch up with the programme... going to catch up with your diaries now, hope you are all doing well xxx

Back