Elis food diary - starting SW for serious 08/06/2010

espassi

My dear friend Meli is doing so well with SW and lost almost 4st in the last 5 months or so! I decided to take it serious and keep a diary - this way i can see why I'm having all those extra syns .......

Todays plan:
Breakfast
Expresso with skimmed milk from allowace +
sliced kiwi with Oatbix (HE)

Lunch
Salad leaves, chicken tikka sliced and small portion of Feta Cheese (will have to find out if HE or syns)

Snacks: 2 cheestrings & kiwi & orange

Dinner
Asparagus soup with bread roll & low fat spread + 2 Tbsp of reduced fat cream fresh

Will let you know tomorrow if I stayed on the plan!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
a lot happened since i posted here - i lost my job, moved to Ireland & there is no sw groups around - so i signed up to body optmise online & hope i will stay motivated

will keep a diary as it will help me to stay in the plan & get my head round EE and Green & Red day - i always end up eating too many syns or HE - let's see how it goes when i keep track of everything

Hola chica chica...looking forward to reading your diary and check up on you. Was great chatting to you on Skype, but now I can hear what's happening first hand :)
Miss you!!!!

hello there!!
it wasn't a surprise that I put on 2lbs this week! food optimising completely out of the window with halloween treats all week

Today was a good day -i was 100% and hope to have a good loss by next Friday

breakfast
wholeameal bread with mushroom and eggs
cranberry tea

lunch: pasta with quorn bolognese
dinner: beef stew with veg & potatos

snacks: seeds fruits potatos

37min of Zumba DVD -power
water : about a litre

Mel
Brazilian food - humm - i like black beas stew and rice with kale - to make food optimise i use quorn bacon and sausages and courgettes in the stew instead of the fat sausages and bacon

Back