Ella Belle's SF Diary

Good luck with the 6miles!

Have fun!! I'm sure you'll complete it in under 62mins. Races always make me run faster as I'm soooo competitive. I bet you do it in under 60!

Sorry I haven't been around much girls, I've been keeping an eye on the threads but no time to update. I will tomorrow :) Pretty nervous about tomorrow. My food has been okay, im at 49 weeklies now...first time ever! I had delicious banana ice cream tonight, zero points..love it..my blender makes it very hard to make so I hardly ever do but was worth it tonight, had it with some free jelly ..yum!

:( Didn't manage to finish in 62 but the way I was feeling in just glad I finished. I came in at 63:34, the longest I've ever taken for a 10k but I wasn't happy with the run at all at any stage. U couldn't get my breathing right at all and just felt really uncomfortable, also I hadn't aclue of the route so I didn't know what was coming whether it was an up or a down. Anyway I'm still glad I did it, 2 races down, 2 to go :) Onwards and upwards to 10mile race in 5 weeks :)

In other news I got a green tea after the race and two Butlers Irish chocolates came free with it...it would have been rude not to have them in fairness...yuuummmm! I've decided after the 10mile I'm going to treat myself to some again, seriously yuumm!

Not expecting this week to go very well weigh-in wise as I have relaxed a bit too much, I haven't gone crazy but I have used all my points and I'll prob have more before Tues. not concerned though, this week was tough and every week can't be a great result! I hope everyone else is having a good weekend...I'm off to do my Ripped in 30 now...after Shred week one of this feels a bit too easy but I'm not complaining ;)

Well done on the run Ella! I think it's amazing that you can complete these runs! I'm trying c25k at the moment but doing it on a treadmill as too scared to do it outside!
Ice cream sound lush, how did you make it with zero points?

Well done on the run,sounds like it was a bit of a nightmarish one as well!! Yup we all need time to chill etc with our food habits and you may well still have a loss as you do plenty of exercise.Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.Ripped in 30 after a run..you go girl!

Beck the 'ice-cream' is frozen sliced bananas whizzed with a blender then other fruit added, I usually do mango and a little yogurt. The fat in the bananas or something makes it go like the consistency of ice-cream...it's delish!!

See I do like a frozen banana, to me they're a bit like mini milks so I think I can see how that works. I'll give it a go I think! X

I love it anyway Beck, not sure what mini milks are though :) I bought mango and passion fruit yesterday so that's going in my next batch! :)

Well done on the race. Sounds like a good time to me ;) But I do understand what you mean about it being hard when you can't predict the route, I feel like when trying new classes at the gym - I feel far more tired the first time round because psychologically I can't prepare for the hard bits and pace myself properly.

And the mango and passionfruit sounds like a great idea for the banana ice cream.

Well done on finishing the race - it might be. Few minutes more than you were hoping for but it's still a massive achievement completing it and I admire you for it as I certainly couldn't do that!! X

Thank you Ickle and Atomic. I am very happy, just not ecstatic :) I'm having issues with my breathing ever since but I think it's a psychological issue rather than an actualy physical problem. I had this same thing a few years ago and that time I just worked through it and eventually it came right so I'm not worrying about it at the moment :)

I haven't been updating my food or exercise at all :( It hasn't been anything nice though, just plain food. I am over my weekly allowance of points now, way over but not if you count activity points so I'm not worrying about it. I'm going to finish out today, have my treats as usual tonight and then start tomorrow as a new week, new start! I'm having chip shop chips tonight..even if I decide it's not worth the points or I start to panic about it I'm forcing myself to have them. I've been craving them for weeks and on Sunday I almost had some until OH ruined it with a stupid comment but I am without a doubt having them tonight (see I'm trying to talk myself into it a bit). I do really want them and I can't let the obsessive crazy girl inside me take over too much!

I finished week one of Ripped in 30 this morning. Since my breathing has become difficult I've found it a bit harder but I'm still looking forward to the next week. Lot's of cardio planned for tonight before I indulge myself..and then I'm going to relax..for about a hour as it'll be too close to bed time :)

I'm not expecting anything much wi-wise, I'd hope for 2 but with all the extras that might be pushing it though it is still a possibility so fingers crossed. It's amazing how having my holiday weight goal keeps me so focused...just 8 more wi's after tonight :)

Hope your chippy chips don't disappoint and it's good that you are feeling relaxed and allowing yourself to have them :) x

It's wierd about the breathing, is it an anxiety based breathing issue do you think? I understand if you don't want to answer that on here. I just wondered as you do put alot of pressure on yourself with the exercise.

I do genuinely thinking having a week of not being quite so strict with your weeklies will have done you good. If not on the scales this week (which is very possible as some people find eating more actually aids losses) then in the dieting longer term sense. You are truly an inspiration with your dedication and discipline with both the food and the exercise but you definitely deserve the loosening of the reigns. Hope you enjoy the chip shop chips fully. And good luck for weigh in. x

3lbs off Ladies!! Woohoooo!!!! I'm not quite sure how that has happened and the scales told a different story last night but tonight is my weigh-in so that's it :)

I'm delighted, I really am. I haven't had my tea yet but I can't wait for that either ;)

I just did Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones..1hr 45mins in total..it really took it out of me..it felt great but I found it really hard too. The problem with my breathing is continuing..I'm not sure what it is but it might be anxiety related Atomic, I'm not sure. I'll see how I get on over the next week or so.

Anyway...woohooo...onwards to week 8 :)

Well done on the loss! X

Back