Ella Belle's SF Diary

Yeah it is weird, but there's nothing ever straight forward about me, any chance to be awkward and my will take it!!! I'm babysitting tonight so I think as a treat I might have an ice-cream cone with the kids but then I have yummy lasagne and chips to look forward to :) I think I'll probably save any major treating until I'm entering the 10's....it's really exciting to be nearing 11's but the 10's will see me well out of overweight BMI category and over half over to goal...I can't wait!!!

Maybe give the foot a few days rest. Sometimes pushing trough the pain can create more harm than good!
I hope it does start to feel better!

Hi everyone,

I weighed in very well last night at 11st 11lbs. I was really happy, ecstatic even. Unfortunately other than that I was having a very bad day and it got worse as the evening went on. I had a very bad case of work, parent and nephew problems and it all got on top of me in a major way. Hence, as you can probably tell, I am not in a great mood today. I also probably ate too much over the course of the evening but I am not worrying about that as I used no other points last week. There's no point in going into the whole thing here.

I am underneath it all very happy of course about my weight loss, I don't want anyone to think I'm not. It's a great relief to see it coming down.

Hiya,well done on being nicely in the 11s,that's brilliant news :0) sorry to hear that you had a lot going on yesterday though,I hope things are a lot better today and don't worry bout the food last night,as you say you had plenty of points to cover things!

Great news on getting well into 11s! Brilliant stuff. Sorry yesterday wasn't so great though. I reckon given how restrained you were last week it will all balance itself out overall even if you did eat too much last night.

Hope today is going much better.

Hows today going? How many lb was it u lost this wk? I cant remember what u were?

Thanks girls :) I lost 3lbs to get to 11st11lbs. I'm really happy with it and I feel really good about it...unfortunately today is not any improvement on yesterday, I am having a horrible time in work, just horrible but there is nothing I can do. It is not helped by my mood at the moment and how I feel about my foot etc. A while ago I had one of those little arguments with myself about just giving in and having a cigarette. I'm not going to but it shows me how much pressure I'm feeling that I felt like having one. Anyway, enough feeling sorry for myself, there have been worse days and at least I have a job...It'll all seem much better this evening when I'm home :)

Ella Belle said:
Thanks girls :) I lost 3lbs to get to 11st11lbs. I'm really happy with it and I feel really good about it...unfortunately today is not any improvement on yesterday, I am having a horrible time in work, just horrible but there is nothing I can do. It is not helped by my mood at the moment and how I feel about my foot etc. A while ago I had one of those little arguments with myself about just giving in and having a cigarette. I'm not going to but it shows me how much pressure I'm feeling that I felt like having one. Anyway, enough feeling sorry for myself, there have been worse days and at least I have a job...It'll all seem much better this evening when I'm home :)

Oh yeah u gave up smoking didn't u! Wow ur doing SO SO good! Don't give in now and ruin all ur hard work!

That's a good loss, bear in mind that (if im correct) u lost an extra lb last wk using all ur weeklies/some of! Obviously it wouldn't hurt doing another wk of no weeklies to b sure but if u do loose more when u eat more u might as well use ur weeklies! Just a thought

Ella Belle said:

Well done on a 3lb loss :0)well done also for staying strong with the no smoking,you've done so well with that! Sorry to hear today isn't any better and yes a nice time at home tonight for you to relax is a must!

The last two days have been ****..culminating with me dropping my iphone and smashing the screen last night :( In retaliation I had a night off last night and chilled out with OH and ate points! A lot! 32 in fact! They were wasted to be honest as it was mostly on these biscuits that aren't even that nice. Anyway, I'm glad I did it, I enjoyed it and I slept really well last night :)

I went to the physio yesterday evening, he said my foot should be okay, there is a bone after slipping but it's a common thing to happen in runners he said so I should be good to go :) He also tackled a few other areas for me so today I am bruised all over but hopefully all for a greater good.

I'm still hoping to lose 1 1/2lbs this week, I'm not sure if it'll be possible with the points usage last night. I do understand that in theory it should be possible but I have it in my head that I won't lose if I eat my points. I want to try to incorporate my points into my diet some week so that I use them all in a sensible way but obviously it's too late for that this week now. I don't really know how I'd do that, maybe I could say to myself to use 7 points per day, but I'd be worried I would just eat more rubbish. Anyway, I'll think more about it another week.

I haven't had a chance to read through any other diaries but I will later, hope everyone is doing well x

Was it the back of your phone that cracked. If so iPhone charge £25 to replace back. If it is the front they will give u a new phone for about £120.

It was the front of the iphone Mitch, but it's in the shop being fixed right now for €80 ....and I'm investing in very good case now too :)

Oh poo!! Sorry about your phone :( I feel quite fortunate that my phone is just a blackberry as I am horrendeously clumsy with it and always dropping it or sitting on it and they seem pretty indestructible.

Sure you will be ok for weigh in. Whatever you ate last night you are still ong The Plan, just not Your Plan. If you don't have the lose you expected I am sure it will catch up with you the following week. Planning to use the weeklies a bit more I think would be a good plan. Maybe start off with planning to use 3/4 a day and see how you go?

Hey! Well done for getting into the 11s!
That's great! You are in my club now! Well you weigh less than me!

And boooo about the phone. My iPhone has a screen cover and case. I drop it all the time an wen I take it out it's in perfect condition (on the outside) so its worth investing in one of them.

Well done on the great loss. And the restraint to not smoke too that's fab. Hope your foot is feeling better now x

Sorry you've had a rubbish few days but brilliant brilliant loss and hopefully you're feeling a bit better now. Sometimes life does get in the way of us sticking to plan. For me being healthy abd sticking to plan takes up a lot of mental and emotional energy and organisation and although I've been doing this so long it should be second nature to me, I do go off track when things are chaotic. You've done well to manage it how you did! X

Thank you girls, it has been a rough week but made brighter by the loss :) I'm feeling a bit better now, I managed to do some exercise last night and that really helped me re-focus. I find that I love exercising when I'm doing it but if I don't get to it for a day or two I find it hard to get myself to do it. Anyway, I have a weekend of exercising planned that hopefully I'll get to complete and I know I'll feel much better after it all including a 6mile race on Sunday which I'm hoping to finish in 62minutes or under. Having said that, I'll be happy just be finish it so it doesn't really matter.

Hope your weekend of exercise clears the cobwebs from this week properly. I am still so impressed by the concept of running for 6 miles, irrespective of times.

Back