Ella Belle's SF Diary

Amazing loss!! Well done. You must be so chuffed. Its great the way a loss like that spurs you on isn't it?

How's ur day been today?

I'm all good this evening..though still have to do 3miles on the treadmill, I might end up pushing that until tomorrow I think. Had a good enough day food wise, I didn't snack at all or anything off plan but it's funny that just because I had some chocolate last night I feel like having some now. I can't allow that because that's the start of a slippery slope for me, even if I point it and allow for it I know I can't get into a habit where I have a treat every day. Anyway....

Week 2 Day 1

B - cornflakes & milk (3), banana
S - yogurt
L - tuna & egg salad, wafer thin ham slices, orange
D - pasta, passata, chicken, veg

Exercise: Shred D4, 30min walk (morning)
30min treadmill walk programme (night)

Last edited:
I'm find the Shred okay thanks Daisy, the initial aches and pains seem to be gone so I just have to focus on keeping it up now :)

So, I ended up doing a 30min walk programme on the treadmill last night because I felt bad for not doing my jog. I knew a jog after eating my dinner would be too hard but the walk was okay. It's funny though, it really made me see how much my fitness has deteriorated. Last year I was doing that as my warm up and barely breaking a sweat, last night I was panting and huffing and puffing...smoking must end soon!

This morning was lashing rain so when I woke up I knew I wouldn't get out for a walk with the dog, after 30secs of deliberation I decided to just go back to sleep for the hour. I was a bit pissed off when I did get up because I'd done no exercise but then I remembered that it's good to change my routine to kind of trick my body (so I've been told before) so instead I'm going to do it all tonight...Shred D5, 3mile jog and at least a 30min walk (preferably outside but depends on the weather).

I had pasta today for my lunch, a small portion - 35g dried weight, but I'm so full now. I'll have to have a light dinner to compensate I think.

Anyway, back to work now ;)

That's good that the aches and pains have gone,it's a lot better once that happens! Am sure you will soon get your fitness level back up especially once you quit smoking :0)
Yup it is good to trick your body exercise wise so good idea to follow that.Hope work goes well for you and the weather brightens up so you can do your walk outside :0)

Just remember u don't have to exercise everyday! I only do 5 days a wk! The other 2 I clean so can't b arsed to exercise, im sure missing one day won't hurt!

Ur day sounds yummy, I hope ur not still worrying about eating too much, ESP after such a big loss this wk!!

Week 2 Day 2

B - cornflakes & milk (3pp)
S - 1/2 banana (large one)
L - tuna pasta & passata veg sauce, wafer thin ham, yogurt, 1/2 banana
D - curried cauliflower, chicken omelette (only 1 egg though as still haven't done a food shop!)

Exercise - 30min treadmil walk prog, Shred D5, 20min walk prog, 3mile trdml jog, 30min walk prog (evening)

Okay, so it seems like I did a lot of exercise this evening but really it wasn't that much. The walking programmes aren't that tough and I did it because I was watching the Ire match :)cry:) and it was just handier to keep going cus OH was in the gym room with me.

I'm happy with my food today, I was surprised how full I was after the pasta a lunch as it was a very small portion but I actually wouldn't have been able to eat any more than I had with me.

I'm very tired now so have to sleep...and must get up to do Shred D6..cannot sleep in again but the bloody rain is still pouring so prob no walk again in the morning (I've no proper rain gear or else I would still go out).

I hate how when I'm dieting I'm so focused just on the next wi day..it kind of feels like i'm wishing my days away..oh well..my sister is coming for a visit in 3 weeks and I haven't seen her in over a year (she lives in Oz) so actually right now I don't mind wishing my days away :p

Last edited:
Yep I do! I also wish my days away for weekends and holidays, anytime when I don't get woken up by the alarm clock! Gah!
You're doing really well. Keep it up. X

600940_401574363213785_609767552_n.jpg

Just saw this on facebook...think it's brilliant! :D

Week 2 Day 3

B - cornflakes & milk (3), 1/2 banana
S - 1/2 banana
L - tuna pasta, wafer thin ham, yogurt, orange
D - curried cauliflower, chicken

Exercise - Shred D6

Week 2 Day 4

B - cornflakes(3) & milk
L - chickpea salad