Ella Belle's SF Diary

Ella Belle said:
Just also have to add..I forgot it until now..OH said to me last night when I was asking for the laptop that he didn't want me meeting some fella on these forums and running off on him..I had to laugh...cus like Minimins is full of Brad Pitts just looking for love !!!!

Aw bless him,I've got no chance of that as my OH is a member anyhow lol.I use my iPod nearly all the time for on here.Hope you manage to sort a second laptop out.Well done on another good day and for sticking to things and encouraging yourself even though you have a lot going on with giving up smoking etc :0)

Maybe the giving up smoking fund could be renamed the "second laptop fund"??

Had my WI, I weighed in at 12st 5lbs exactly, so that's a 3.2lb loss :) I'm happy!! My measurements didn't show much of a loss but sure I'm sure that'll come with time.

Week 3 Day 7

B - melon & yogurt
S - satsuma
L - chicken, salad, pitta, salad cream, satsuma
D - crumpets, beans, egg, grilled tomato, onion, bacon (mmm..would have taken a pic but it just wasn't on the plate long enough!)
S - crunchie(5), maxi twist(5), crisps(6) ...okay so it's a lot but all mixed together..yuuuummmmmm!

Exercise - 20min walk warm-up, 4mile jog, Shred D16, 20min walk cool-down

Weekly pp - 41/49

Last edited:
Wow thats a brill loss!

Fab loss well done! X

Thank you girls :)

Today was another okay day..

B - yogurt and pineapple, apple
S - satsuma
L - pitta, chicken & salad, satsuma
S - apple
D - chicken breast stuffed with quark and wrapped in bacon (a bit indulgent!), cous cous, veg

Exercise - 1hr Mt. walk, Shred D17, 4mile jog

I've made a goal of 10 and a half stone before I go on holidays in Sept. To reach it would require me to lose just over 2lbs a week. I'm hoping it's achievable but I will adjust it as I go on if my losses aren't sustained. I just want something to focus on to keep me motivated.

Thats a great day, not just an ok day!

I'm sure if u stick at it 100% u will at least get close!

Thanks Sarah :)

Just read through your diary - can you tell we are quiet at work :)!

i just wanted to say im subscribing :)!!! Also i gave up smoking a few years ago so know exactly what your going through!!! i dreaded the night out after i quit. TBH now i havent smoked for two years now and i HATE the smell of smoke now! if im in a queue of traffic with my window undone and someone a few cars ahead is smoking i have to do my window up! and i swear the smell just clings to me! or maybe my nose lol because i feel like i can smell it so strongly!! so strange! i used to smoke 10-15 a day !!!!

anyway all your food looks great and your losses are soooooooooooooooo good!!! im defo inspired by your diary :) ur OH is so supportive too! mine is good he does the whole "do u really want that" "have you pointed it" bless him :)

xxxxx

I reckon your goal sounds pretty achievable, about good you are being open minded and flexible about it. You are doing SO well, really inspiring. How many weeklies are you tending to have a week? I am considering cutting right back on mine to see if it makes a difference to my losses.

Atomic pink said:
I reckon your goal sounds pretty achievable, about good you are being open minded and flexible about it. You are doing SO well, really inspiring. How many weeklies are you tending to have a week? I am considering cutting right back on mine to see if it makes a difference to my losses.

I've cut out my weeklies completely as I was not having good losses when using them and to be honest, there has not been much difference with my losses.

Interesting that no weeklies hasn't improved your losses, Mitch. Maybe I won't bother cutting them out just yet. I do sort of feel that I shouldn't need to. Most other people seem to be able to lose most weeks and still use their weeklies.

Great to have you here Em :) I'm finding the smoking okay so far but I haven't been around any smokers yet, it'll get harder when I get together with my friends.

I've been trying to not use my weeklies Atomic unless it's really necessary. Like, what I mean is I was trying to keep them for the occasional recipes as oppose to using them every day or on treats until my wi night and then I allow it for myself. Having said that, I've just used 3pp for a little pack of Special K mini-breaks..I don't know what was wrong with me tonight but I really felt like having something extra. I had the Special K things from a race pack I got a few weeks ago, they were actually delicious but 3pp is a bit much for them.

I had a good day today, went for a walk with my friend this evening. She's trying to lose weight too and has a good bit to lose. I've tried to encourage her to do WW but she doesn't seem to want to know. It meant I went a good bit slower on the walk than I would normally but that doesn't matter. I really would love her to be successful but I think I annoy her a lot because I can kind of get into it and get focused. i'm going to really try to be there for her and help her if I can. I've encouraged her to join this site but she doesn't have internet access and the moment.

Week 4 Day 2

B - apple, yogurt & pineapple - no time to make porridge this morning :(
S - satsuma
L - pitta, chicken & salad with ww salad dressing, satsuma
S - apple
D - pork with shredded omelette and brown rice - ate a bit much of this I'd say
S - Special K mini-breaks caramel (3)

Exercise - 1hr mt. walk, Shred D18

Weekly pp - 3/49 (can someone confirm for me that the weeklies allowed is 49..or is it 45??)

Back