Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!

ahh- sweet of you to remember Em. Had a fab time thanks and haven't stopped gorging yet :D

I'm not surprised, hope you're enjoying it all! :D

Today has been hokay. Found out I'm not working tomorrow either (my manager is going through some stuff at the moment), so I shan't be working until Monday now. I am determined to not sit around on my butt all day though! I'mma go walking and do 30 minutes of crazy dancing. I'll look awesome.

Got weigh in at 11.30am in the morning. I'm fully convinced that I'm going to lose a 1lb at most this week, but I've just gotta suck it up and carry on. I definitely need to do more exercise, I also think I'm due on my 'star week'. That'll be a barrel of fun!

Anywho, here's an up to date version of todays foodage, with a sloppy looking dinner pic. Woohoo.

Day 20: Extra easy

Banana
Left over honey and mustard chicken, rice, swede and carrots (2 syns)
Hifi bar (hexb)
Chicken, swede, carrots, sprouts, roast potatoes and parsnips with gravy (3 syns)
2 x baby bel lights (2/3 hexa)
Cup of tea with milk (1/3 hexa)
Bowl of strawberries and raspberries with a tiny bit of white chocolate options mixed with quark (1 syn)

Total syns: 7

Not feeling guilty about using my syns up. Oh no no! As long as I keep them under 10, I'mma relax a bit. In this for the long haul so I might as well enjoy it.

IMG_8203.jpg

Got back from weigh in... -3lbs! Woop woop woop! Very happy with that, and it's definitely what I needed to keep morale up! 13lbs in 3 weeks! Hopefully I'll get my stone certificate next week :) Woohoo.

Day 21: Extra easy

Hifi bars (hexb)
Bubble and squeak with half a tin of sainsburys stewed steak
Bowl of raspberries and strawberries
Some sort of pasta for dinner, not sure what yet!
Hot chocolate with 250ml green milk and a teaspoon of cocoa powder (1 syn)

Total syns: 1

So happy! :D

Got back from weigh in... -3lbs! Woop woop woop! Very happy with that, and it's definitely what I needed to keep morale up! 13lbs in 3 weeks! Hopefully I'll get my stone certificate next week :) Woohoo. Day 21: Extra easy Hifi bars (hexb) Bubble and squeak with half a tin of sainsburys stewed steak Bowl of raspberries and strawberries Some sort of pasta for dinner, not sure what yet! Hot chocolate with 250ml green milk and a teaspoon of cocoa powder (1 syn) Total syns: 1 So happy! :D

Brilliant xx well done

Right, here's an updated version of todays food:

Hifi bars (hexb)
Stewed steak with bubble and squeak
Bachelors pasta with chicken, ham and mushrooms (3 syns + hexa)
'Cheesecake' aka, quark, options, raspberries and a melted rocky road hifi bar (2 syns)

Total syns: 5

Not really much superfree with dinner but it's 'treat night', so I'll let myself off! x

LuhLuhLoser said:
Got back from weigh in... -3lbs! Woop woop woop! Very happy with that, and it's definitely what I needed to keep morale up! 13lbs in 3 weeks! Hopefully I'll get my stone certificate next week :) Woohoo.

Wow that is fantastic!

Thank you both! Fingers crossed I get my 1 stone award next week and I can book my first achievement tattoo. :cool:

Just finished my dinner, little bit ashamed. It was MASSIVE. I'm so super stuffed. I really enjoyed it though, ended up making pasta with a really rich garlic and basil bolognese. I don't mind having a meal like that once a week but I definitely couldn't do it every day. Didn't have one third superfree either, but there were plenty of tomatoes and huge chunks of flat mushroom. Used my hexa cheese on top. Looking forward to my mock cheesecake for dessert!

Because my dinner was syn free, I'm going to have an extra hifi bar for 3 syns to bring my total up to 5.

*punches the air, breakfast club style*

Thanks Lindsay. It was really good actually, better than I was expecting. I don't think I would melt the hifi bar next time, just crumble it up! I think using frozen strawberries helped because they released some tasty syrup like sauce as they defrosted.

Here's a pic!

IMG_8209.jpg

Looks scrummy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats on the loss Emily :) 13lbs in 3 weeks is amazing!

Thanks! :)

Quick one tonight, here's today's foodage:

Day 22: Extra Easy

Banana
Hifi bars (hexb)
Bachelors pasta, mushrooms and ham (2.5 syns)
Rice, chinese chicken with green peppers, onions and bamboo shoots (3 syns)
Bowl of berries, mango and plum

Total syns: 5.5 :D

Hope you're all having a good weekend! x

Days looking good!

Bought some red thai curry paste today to try your thai sweet chilli chicken! Don't know if I'll get chance this week, but definitely on my menu for next week! XD

Days looking good!

Bought some red thai curry paste today to try your thai sweet chilli chicken! Don't know if I'll get chance this week, but definitely on my menu for next week! XD

Ohh, let me know how it goes! :D I'll probably be making it again this week!

Day 23: Extra easy

Banana
Slice of ham
Roast beef, yorkshire, potatoes, BNS, cabbage, sprouts, parnsip, carrots, and swede (8 syns!)
Hifi bars (hexb)
Hot chocolate with milk and cocoa powder (2 syn + hexa)
Bowl of berries and mango

Total syns: 10

Can't wait for the roast! x

Last edited:
Just changed the syn values on my meals for todays, to be honest, I didn't weigh out my gravy ingredients properly, and it's better to guess too much than too little! Aside from the uber high syns, it was AMAZING. I didn't take a pic because we had a lot of people here, but t'was super tasty.

I've also been playing just dance all evening on the wii, which made me fully aware of how unfit I currently am! It's a lot of fun though, even if I do look like an absolute chump whilst I'm doing it. :rolleyes:

I also went shopping and got some ingredients for meals this week. I bought some tofu, so I'm going to try and do some healthy baked asian tofu this week! We're also going to have a tapas night on tuesday, can't wait! x

Today's foodage:

Day 24: Extra easy

Banana
Mango, strawberries and raspberries
Mini roast with left over beef, potatoes, butternut squash, cabbage and sprouts (3 syns for gravy)
Chicken curry with basmati rice and mango salsa (2 syns)
Hifi bars (hexb)
Hot chocolate with milk (hexa + 2 syns)

Total syns: 7

Using my syns a bit more this week, hopefully it won't make too much difference! x

Back