Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!

Is that bubble and squeak? Looks lovely whatever it is.

Thanks, it is indeed. A mixture of left over potatoes, butternut squash, cabbage, sprouts, carrots and swede fried up. Was very tasty! x

Everytime I have it I forget how tasty it is. Such a good way to get extra superfree into meals as well. I bet it'd be lovely with bacon in!

:D

Just a quick pre-plan for my foods for tomorrow. I didn't do the miracattack (shame on me) but I did do some exercise in the form of housework. Joyous times.

Day 17: Extra Easy

Banana
Hifi bars (hexb)
Chicken curry with slimming world chips and salad
Chicken and mushroom risotto (2 syns + hexa)
Bowl of mixed fruit

Total syns: 2

I'm hoping to add some extra superfree on the side of my dinner tomorrow also, just not entirely sure what yet! Will find something. Off to see The Wolf of Wall Street tomorrow night with some friends, so hoping that it'll be a filling meal so I won't be tempted with my favourite ben and jerry's ice cream. x

Last edited:
Looks yum!

I just finished my dinner, it was nice but I think I need to work on my recipe a bit. Had a bit of a funny taste? Weird! I also think it may be more syns that I realised, so I'm going to count it as 4 to be on the safe side.

Looking forward to going out tonight, I've been so bored all day. I hate not working! Just found out I'm off tomorrow now as well, so another day of being super bored. I might actually go for a walk or something. Can't wait til Friday! x

Dinner pics time.

IMG_8188.jpgIMG_8183.jpg

I keep freaking out that I'm eating too much. I know it's all fine and part of the plan, just panic a little sometimes. :( x

I'm worried about the same thing! I'm surely eating too much to be good for me. But I guess it's all in what you eat most of ... If I add extras its always extra meat / veg / fruit. I'll admit, I avoid too much carbs.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't have a precise recipe as such, it was kind of guess work! But here's how I basically frylighted a lotttt of mushrooms along with a diced onion, added some crushed garlic, a pinch of mustard powder and some dried herbs, once cooked, added the aborio rice to the pan and fried lightly few a minute or so. I then added 175mls of white wine, and then continually topped the pan with chicken stock until the rice was cooked. I also added grated cheese at the end and a laughing cow extra light triangle to make it really creamy. You could probably omit the wine though, and I'd normally use dried mushrooms but I didn't have any. Sorry if that's not much help!

Day 17: Extra easy

Banana
Bowl of raspberries
Tomato and red pepper soup
Honey and mustard chicken with rice, onions and carrots (2 syns)
Hot chocolate with semi skimmed milk and cocoa powder (1 syn + hexa)
Hifi bars (hexb)

Total syns: 3

I know how you feel Carys! I always try and limit my carbs but I love them so much. I used to have pasta all the time, but I've cut back to having it once or twice a week. I do eat a lot of meals with rice, but so far it seems to be okay as I do limit my portion. I've got a feeling this week isn't going to be so good on the scales, but I think I'm due on my star week so maybe that's it! :( x

Last edited:
Yum to honey and mustard chicken. How do you make that?

It's super tasty! I normally slice up a load of white onions and boil them in chicken stock (I use the knorr stock pots for maximum taste) and then add a teaspoon of honey per person and half a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard per person. I then fry off the chicken, add the sauce and let it simmer for a bit! Add a bit of salt and pepper and done! You could just fry the onions and chicken and add the stock/honey/mustard, would probably be easier lol. x

LuhLuhLoser said:
It's super tasty! I normally slice up a load of white onions and boil them in chicken stock (I use the knorr stock pots for maximum taste) and then add a teaspoon of honey per person and half a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard per person. I then fry off the chicken, add the sauce and let it simmer for a bit! Add a bit of salt and pepper and done! You could just fry the onions and chicken and add the stock/honey/mustard, would probably be easier lol. x

Sounds great. Thanks for that.

Mmmm that does sound yummy!

T'was very tasty! It's one of my favourite SW meals. :)

Day 20: Extra easy

Bowl of strawberries and raspberries
Left over honey and mustard chicken, swede, carrots and rice (2 syns)
Hifi bars (hexb)
Stuffed chicken thigh, roast potatoes, parsnips, swede, carrots, sprouts (3 syns)
Babybel lights (hexa)

Total syns: 5

I'm not working again today, and I've just ran out of cigarettes. Terrible times! Hopefully I won't spend the whole day in the kitchen over compensating! x

Last edited:
omg that risotto looks beautimous!!!

popping in to subscribe so I can find you later. I'm going to enjoy reading your thread/diary and blog with my evening cup of tea.

xx

omg that risotto looks beautimous!!!

THANKS. And happy happy birthday to you for sometime-around-this-week! Hope you have/had a wonderous day!

popping in to subscribe so I can find you later. I'm going to enjoy reading your thread/diary and blog with my evening cup of tea.

xx

Thanks and welcome, babycake. Hope you're enjoying SW so far? :)

Still no smokes, slowing going insane. Debating whether or not to open my mums electronic cigarette thing, orrrr take a sedative until she gets home and I can steal some of hers. Probably should think about giving up at some point this year, but alas, I can only give up one addiction at a time!

:sigh:

Back