Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Well I've got my stupid TOTM again and everything hurts............wanted to eat everything in the cupboard last night but opted for 6 fat free flumps (3 syns for the lot) and went to bed early.
This morning I was too tired and too busy for food, I know its not a good enough excuse but its the only one I've got lol

I have managed to eat 6 wholegrain crackerbreads topped with egg, salad cream and cress (HEB/3 syns for the lot)

Was feeling really down in the dumps, so my folks offered to babysit my girls and my partner took me out to dinner..............where I ate everything and not good choices either but hey............I don't care. I've been super good for MONTHS and MONTHS and I've lost over 3 stone............Its my TOTM and I am expecting a gain anyway so I might as well enjoy life and eat what I want.

Didn't feel great after I'd eaten all the crap but thats to be expected too

Completed 2 workouts today as well as running around after two kids, so I feel really good on the fitness front

Wore a size 14/16 long sleeved Black jumper dress today with tights and little red patent shoes lol............Everyone said I looked really thin and I couldn't help but smile

Size 24 to size 14 in 7 months............I have nothing to complain about

Weigh in tomorrow.........I don't expect the scales to be kind but here's hoping lol

It's Weigh In Day

well I sts this week..........I'm happy with that, especially as its my TOTM

On the plus side, I have looked back over my measurements since I started exercising in July and I've lost a grand total of 36 inches from my body.
That's from my arms, bust, waist, hips, butt and thighs

That's incredible

not been about this week, been rushed off my feet with one thing or another

My other half is away with work this week, so its just me and the girls at home............so I am 24 hr mum, I don't even have 5 mins to pee in peace lol
I've managed to keep up with my exercise programme (I'm doing it in the mornings after the school run, while Baby Caitlin is having a nap).......It must be working coz I have been walking round like frankenstein for 2 days

Still being good with food, if anything I'm not eating enough as I am so busy.............only had a banana all day.............Big dinner and 30 mins on the stepper tonight I think

Hope everyone is well

AWW WELL DONE! really enjoyed reading your story!!

Well done you for reading all of it lol..............There's a lot there now lol

Looks like you haven't done too badly yourself, well done you and good luck for the future

Ah sounds like your doing fab Hun, I know what you mean about being busy, busy. My hubby seems to be working late quite a lot. ( have to take overtime when it's there) so been full time mum. Little ones been sick, and started pre school. So very manic.

keep up the good work Hun.

Xxx

Ah sounds like your doing fab Hun, I know what you mean about being busy, busy. My hubby seems to be working late quite a lot. ( have to take overtime when it's there) so been full time mum. Little ones been sick, and started pre school. So very manic.

keep up the good work Hun.

Xxx

Hello stranger, where have you been missus? hope you have a note from your mum lol

Hows things been going? you still on plan......missed ya xx

My quads and Abs are killing me.............someone remind me why I'm doing this to myself !!!

No I'm still here, lurking about.lol. I've been reading and reading diaries. Just having a tough time really. Know exactly what to do just cant get my mo-jo back at the minute,
i won't leave here ever I don't think as I know I will eventually sort it out. And I love seeing how well your getting on. I think really since the baby thing I can't get my ass in gear. I need to and want to. Just need my head in the game really.

but you are doing fab tastic Hun. KEEP IT UP!!!

xxx

No I'm still here, lurking about.lol. I've been reading and reading diaries. Just having a tough time really. Know exactly what to do just cant get my mo-jo back at the minute,
i won't leave here ever I don't think as I know I will eventually sort it out. And I love seeing how well your getting on. I think really since the baby thing I can't get my ass in gear. I need to and want to. Just need my head in the game really.

but you are doing fab tastic Hun. KEEP IT UP!!!

xxx

Awww babe, I bet when you get your ducks in a row, you will be ace and outdo me lol...............nice to know you are still lurking in the shadows lol

Well I've injured myself
Overstretched my Right Quad yesterday and now its all sore and painful.............I'll live but its forced me to take an extra rest day

oh well, Weigh in day tomorrow...........PRAYING for a loss after last weeks sts

and a trip to my mums has led me down the road of despair again.........
I've eaten a biscuit, a sweet out of the roses tin.........full fat mince (though there was only about a spoonful lol) with potatoes and veg
and
a chocolate sauce and flake macflurry

Hope it doesn't make too much of a difference on the scales

It's Weigh In Day

After last week's STS
I have lost 1.5 lbs this week

That's 2.5lbs to my 3.5 stone award...........I'd love to reach that by 28th October's weigh in as I go on my hols on 29th

Even though my clothes size has changed I still find myself drawn to the bigger sizes when I go shopping or surf online but I decided to bite the bullet and buy several items in a size 14

and I'm so glad I did because they arrived today and gave me a great boost when everything fit beautifully
pizap.com10.80444573331624271349701793787.jpgpizap.com10.99670345848426221349701921668.jpg

Back