emmas diary <3 : )

youcanhumpmyleg

17th august 2011 : D

breakfast - 2 alpen lites (hexb) with muller lite yoghurt with a cuppa tea with milk part of (hexa)

lunch - quiche with peppers onions tomatoes with salad beetroot cucumbers lettuce and a tbsp light mayo (2syns) Oh and some ham two pieces worked these slices out to be 1/2 a syn each so (1 syn)
strawberries, raspberries apple

mid snack - apple, alpen lite (3 syns)

tea - sw Wedges, runner beans, chicken breast wrapped in lean bacon with 1 light triangle cheese (0.5 syns) , corn on the cob
muller lite yoghurt toffee

then ive been having milk in my coffees for my (hexa) & also having sweetners instead of sugar

TOTAL SYNS = 6 1/2

Feel like i have ate loads today but i have stopped smoking and its star week from sunday eeekkkk xx

Last edited:
Hi Emma, Well done on your half a stone loss, that's pretty good going. AND that you have kicked the old baccy habit... gotta be a big plus for your health.

I guess now you have started a diary you will be logging all your menus and info each day and don't forget to have a moan and a rant now and again, makes for a whole lot of angst removal and we love to be able to assist when we can... :)

Take care and all the very best to you ....:wavey:

18th aug 2011 : )
wohooo sooooo going to do my diary for today now !!! : ) wont have time tonight and ive pretty much planned what to eat ! Got swimming later too!!! and today ive decided to do a red day just so i can have that extra sarni when i get in from swimming because im always sooooo hungry afterwards !

RED DAY

B - toast (hexb) with fried egg (in low cal spray) with a cuppa coffee two sweetners and milk from my (hexa) (2 syns for the marge)
L - chicken wrapped in lean bacon with a triangle light cheese and tomatoes with broccoli and maby a yoghurt (2 syns cherry) for after :D (1 1/2 syns for the triangle)
S - Fruit coffe diet cola water :D ooppssieee been naughty today and had half a chipalta sausage : / richmond thats probs cost me (3 syns !!! )
T - lean beef stew with cauliflower & onions,peppers (1syn for the peri prei marinade in the beef)

This if for after swimming !!!!

Two slices of bread (hexb) with cheese (hexa) tomatoe toastie yummmmyyy :D then im gonna have a curly wurly (6 syns) and another cuppa coffe :D oh and after are swim we usually buy a options hot choc which is (2 syns) and im sure they stick one sugar in too eeeekkkk lol

TOTAL SYNS = 17 1/2

im hoping the body blaster will burn off my hot choc n curly wurly lmao !!! wishful thinking but you never know

Last edited:
19th aug 2011

Well after yeasterday im going to try and behave :D i have work all day tomorrow and all day sunday so will be on plan 100 percent ! till weigh in : )

B - Muller lite with a banana (sf) and coffee (part of hexa milk) toast (hexb) (2syns) marge
L - sw wedges & salad (sf) light mayo (3 syns) one tirangle light cheese (1 1/2 syns)
T - Chicken breast with mashed potatoes broccoli and cauliflower (sf)
Snacks - Cola coffee fruit water

ooo was very pleased with my self earlier walked round to my local shop to get a diet pepsi and was soooo tempted to buy a sandwhich .... but i DIDNT !!!!! :D

Supper - curlywurly & a coffee :D (syns 6)

will report back later ;)

TOTAL SYNS = 12 1/2

Last edited:
Found yr Diray! :)
Looks good! keep it up! Oh and sandwhiches were my downfall! I'd eat one while i made my tea! LOL. or have some toast! yummy!

20th aug 2011

well got work from 9.30 am till 6.30pm so....... im not gona be able to have loads of superfree foods! but here goes anyway!

B - toast (hexb) (2syns) marge cuppa coffe (hexa part milk)
L - made some pasta and egg with salad cream ! yummmyy for work for after a orange bananna & yoghurt hoping the fruit will count as (sf) ooo was a tad naughty and added 2 sachets of salad cream to my pasta : / (4 syns salad cream)
T - lean mince made into burgers with a wholemeal pitta bread coop (syns 6 1/2 syns) with sw wedges & lots of salad!!!! (sf) and my partner made a mint yoghurt sauce which was free :D

TOTAL SYNS = 12 1/2

And thats it for today with the odd bottle of water & coffee sneaked in : )

now i cheat a little and never use extra lean mince cos the price OMG! so i just use lean mince and only have it once a week but count it as free, this has never effected me so far .... so until it does lol ..... !!!!

Last edited:
Your doing really well so far and well done on actually having your syns! Some people are so afraid to allow themselves their syns when actually, if you don't have them, your not food optimising!

I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on as we started SW around the same time, around the same weight and have the same goal!

Good luck on the rest of your journey :)

Your doing really well so far and well done on actually having your syns! Some people are so afraid to allow themselves their syns when actually, if you don't have them, your not food optimising!

I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on as we started SW around the same time, around the same weight and have the same goal!

Good luck on the rest of your journey :)
thanks hun :D have you got a diary ???? well i dont see why you cant have your syns cos if i didnt id be starvin !!! lol xxx

21st august 2011!!! day b4 weigh in ....

well work time again 9.30 - 7.30 pm : ( so wont b having much to eat today !

B - toast (hexb)(2 syns marge) & Cuppa coffee (part milk hexa)
L - pasta with egg then im going to buy some turkey of the carvery at work and som veg (sf)
T - i dont usually have tea on a sunday when ive been working allll day i usually come in and have a cuppa but ill add a curly wurly to this :) (6 syns)
S - through the day ill be snacking on an orange yoghurt cola & water !

TOTAL SYNS = 8 SYNS

boring day...... lol oooo so excited will get weighed in the morning :) !!!!

i had more syns yeasterday at work i ended up having a slice of cake, handful of sweets and 2 cappachinos !!! also for my dinner i actualy had steak mash and peas made at work ! so god knows what was in that : /

Last edited:
hiiii folks just got weighed and ive lost 3 lbs!!!! wohooo well pleased :D so for today .....

B - Yogurt and banana (sf) cuppa coffee (hexa milk)
L - co - op wholemeal pitta bread (hexb) pork and salad (sf) yogurt cherry layer with choc sprinkles so... (2syns) and a coffee :D
T - Shepards pie lean mince & mash on top with mushrooms and onions inside the pie, gonna have loads of veg aswell (sf) strawberrys for after and yogurt
S - for supper im having a cuppa and curlywurly (6 syns) & alpen bar (3 syns)

Total Syns -11 SYNS

Last edited:
23rd august 2011

B - toast (hexb)(2 syns marge) cuppa coffee (hexa part milk)
L - baked potatoe with beans & a diet cola
T - Chicken breast with wedges and salad (sf) yogurt for pudding and banana then .... (cos it is star week lol starting today which i thought was last week but ohhh well different story!) 1/2 bueno (syns 6)

boring day because ive been out all day with my monster at playgroups : )

Supper ill probs have coffee and a curlywurly (syns 6) :D

SYNS = 19 syns

Exercise - bout 60 minutes pushing pram walking slow pace

ohhhh nooo for some reason last night i couldnt stop coughing so i went downstairs for some cola, before i knew it id got a muller rice out of the fridge which my oh has and ate it lol !! strawberry one aswell soooo add (5 syns) : /

Last edited:
24th august 2011 :D

well after my naughty rice pudding last night i am going to behave !!!

B - toast with a friend egg (hexb)(2syns marge) cuppa coffee with sweetner and part of my (hexa milk)
L - salad (sf) potatoe skins stuffed with beans mushrooms (1 syn) marge
(1 1/2 syns) cheese triangle (this was bloody lovely) then for afters i had yogurt muller lite :D
T - where having egg peppers and sw chips, its a recipie from the new mag in the little book :D
S - snacks today i had blueberries raspberries banannas and a nectarine :D
S - supper i will have (after zumba) toastie (hexb) cheese (hexa) tomatoes :D then a coffee and curly wurly (6 syns) yummmyyyy :D

so looks like a green day for me wohoo wohooo
total syns = 10 1/2

Exercise = 1 hour of zumba !!!

Last edited:
25th aug 2011

B - Toast (hexb) (1 syn) marge, (1 syn) jam coffee (hexa part milk)

L- diet cola chicken ! with roast potatoes : ) and peas (sf) strawberrys & yogurt for after :D & a options hot choc (1 1/2 syns)

T - stuffed mushrooms with cottage cheese, peppers wedges and spinach :

S - Supper will be having a freddo (5 syns) & a choc brownie hot choc with milk (3syns) (hexa milk) and pros coffees for rest of night :D

total syns = 11 1/2

i was ment to be going swimming tonight but cant : ( (star week gutted)

Last edited:
thanks hun :D have you got a diary ???? well i dont see why you cant have your syns cos if i didnt id be starvin !!! lol xxx

I do have a diary (Diary of a SW girl :p) I have posted today as I have my WI tonight and I am crapping it lol x

Well done on your 3lb loss this week as well babe! Thats brilliant. May just have to take a leaf out of your book and use my diary as a food diary too. I defo think that would help me! x x x

Well done on your 3lb loss this week as well babe! Thats brilliant. May just have to take a leaf out of your book and use my diary as a food diary too. I defo think that would help me! x x x

i would hun, it helps me keep track of syns and what kinda meals ive been having! i cant believe it was a 3lb loss when i felt like i had been stuffing my self :D ! dont think it will be that good this week as its star week : / ! want to lose at least 2 lb for my stone award eeekkkk :D who knew it was exciting to get a sticker and certificate lol !!! xx

Back