Emma's Diary

Morning all, here is a txt from Em

Morning Jim, I lost 4lb and I am very pleased cos I an now 15 something and not 16 something

Great news there

Hey jim text her back and say congrats from us all here on mins

Hello everyone thanks to some very kind neighbours we are back online. Thanks to Jim for updating my thread, hope everyone is well

xx

Welcome back Em and well done on the 4lb loss! That's really great! x

Morning em, how's your new place?

hi everyone, new house is fantastic its only a 5min walk to school and 10 min walk to town. I am loving my new kitchen and have just made a load of chocolate and carrot cake muffins - and managed not to eat anything woo hoo. Seems like evryone is doing well. I am a bit all over teh place this week so we will have to see what saturday brings

xx

morning Jim well good afternoon haha. Hope you are well, I am having a really awful day just waiting to find out if DH still has a job, and its not looking good

xx

Ah, no not good em, is it because of the recession?

Yes Jim it is!! I lost my job a year ago last august so he is the only one who works as I now stay at home with the kids. We now won't know till weds!!!

Anyway just to make matters worse I STS this week. Well thought I had put one on so STS was a releif

xx

Hey Em just look at the amount you have lost so far and get back to it this week and you will do great next weigh in!

A lot of companies in my area are making cut backs with staff as well, I have my fingers crossed for you and your husband xx

Fingers crossed Emma, I lost my job in in July but am in my 2nd job since then, so don't despair there are jobs out there....Jx

Morning Em, well fingers crossed for you here then love, and as for STS, you had a good loss last week.

Thanks everyone for your support. I have realised that if I eat 2 big meals a day I am loosing far more than eating 3 small ones. At the weekends I have a late breakfast then very late lunch early tea and since weigh in saturday I have lost 2 lbs. is this bad for me? Or is this ok?

xx

I read that also about eating smalls meals throughout the day. I'm always traveling and chasing trains and buses that I often onlt eat 2 meals.. but I do agree with laura you have to find something that suits your lifestyle and that will work for you..

I read that too about 3 meals or 5 small ones I think. I just don't have the time and the more I have to think about food the more chance there is of me eating more. I don't go more than 6 waking hours without eating cos I will probably have a slice of ham or mini pepperami in between too. I guess its working now so will see how I go. Last week on my STS i ate 3 meals and that obviously didn't work haha

xx

Hey Em. I am the same as you, I have 2 meals a day, lunch and dinner, I never really eat breakfast. I will have a snack after work about 5.30ish before I go to the gym. I usually have a babybell, chese string, slice of ham or chicken then I have my dinner after the gym about 7.30ish. Hope that helps? xx

Back