Emma's Food diary - taking one day at a time!

Aw congrats on your first silver seven!!!!!!! :D

Thanks everyone, so happy about it! Down a size in my work shirts :)

Thursday:

Breakfast 5am:
WW Sweet and Nutty Pecan Bar - 2pp
Capri Sun Tropical - 2pp (grabbed this out the fridge and drank it before even thinking it might have a points value!!)

Break #1 10am: (It was one of those mornings in work and I needed a pick me up)
Link sausage - 2pp
Beans - 1pp
Potato scone - 4pp
French toast with cheese - 5pp

Break #2 1pm:
WW Bagel - 4pp
Dairylee Triangle - 1pp
Babybel Light - 1pp
WW Coconut Cake Slice - 2pp

Dinner:
WW Sweet and Sour Chicken - 10pp
Cookies and Cream Kit Kat - 3pp

Total: 33/33
Weeklies: 4/49

Still not a bad day I suppose, could have been worse lol.

Good day for a Friday ;)

Well done on going down a size too!

Any plans for the weekend chick? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol that was yesterdays. Not really, I'm working tomorrow :( Then spending my day off on Sunday catching up with orders. I make and sell my own jewellery and charms. Just haven't had much time this week and I've got a lot to catch up with.
You up to much?

Friday:
Breakfast 5am:
WW Sweet and Nutty Pecan bar - 2pp (I'm loving these!)

Break #1 10am:
30g Curiously Cinnamon - 3pp
Semi Skimmed - 1pp

Break #2 1pm:
1/2 portion of pasta bake - 6pp
WW Wrap - 3pp
Turkey Ham - 3pp
WW Coconut Cake Bar - 2pp

Dinner:
WW Chicken Curry - 8pp (This is the frozen one, I love these so much!)

Anytime:
WW Peanut Dream Bar - 2pp

Total: 30/33

Also currently working my way through a box of WW Strawberry Hearts, probably won't finish them till tomorrow but think I'll count the 1 point today.

Oh yeah lol well good for a Thursday then haha!

Ohhh I know how U feel I use to run a lingerie business from home, orders and the books used to really get on my nerves!!!

Nothing much my sons having a sleepover tonight and then just off out somewhere for the day tomorrow :)

What are ww strawberry hearts?? Xxxx

They are little gummy sweets, bought them at my meeting last week.

Ohhh they sounds delish!

have a great day xx

They are good for nibbling on :) and only 1pp per box!

Saturday

Breakfast 5am:
WW Sweet Pecan Bar - 2pp

Break 10am:
30g Curiously Cinnamon and Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Lunch 12pm:
WW Wrap - 3pp
2 Slices Turkey Ham - 1pp
Tuna - 1pp
Spoonful of pasta, mayo and chicken - 4pp
Babybel light - 1pp
WW Angel Cake Slice - 2pp

Dinner:
WW Chicken Curry - 8pp

Anytime:
WW Sweet Chilli Crisps - 2pp
Freddo - 3pp

31/33

Ohhh sounds good!!

I really need to try get to these meetings, even more so for the sweets lol! Im suppose to be going to slimming world this week as ww is isnt working properly for me :( but really wana stay with ww!! May have to find a babysitter or see if other half can finish early just so I can go and get advice! And sweets lol xxxx

My friend does SW, I just don't fancy the sound of it though. It seems to complicated for me lol, but it's working well for her, hopefully it will for you too!

Today I'm off work, and been super busy doing my second job, jewellery and charm making lol. I've been at it since 6:30 this morning, while having a bit of a Buffy marathon. I used to be the biggest Buffy fan when I was younger. Bought the complete dvd set off Amazon last week as it's pretty cheap just now. I'm loving it, some of these episodes I haven't seen in years and I still remember all the lines lol!

Anyhoo today's food has no structure, I ate when I felt like it lol, no typical breakfast lunch and dinner.

Sunday:
WW Sweet Pecan Bar - 2pp (down to my last one now and I love these, might need to buy 2 packs at WW on Wed)
2 Morrisons NuMe Sausages - 4pp
3 Turkey Rashers - 4pp
1 Slice WW bread - 1pp
Velvet Crunch - 2pp
Steak Pie - 11pp

26/33

I decided not to go to sw, its too complicated and just not for me right now!! Does work though, just cant get my head into it!

OOhh very busy day!! Ahhh i used to love buffy!! I keep watching old serious i used to like, even watched the sabrinas teenage witch ones haha

Have a lovely day todayxx

woke up loaded with the cold yesterday, so it was a crappy day food-wise. Do Lemsips have pp in them? lol

Breakfast:

Lunch - Baked Potato with tuna and cheese ??

Dinner - 5 slices of pepperoni pizza from Papa Johns ??

Snacks - Velvet crunch - 2pp and a WW choc and orange biscuit - 2pp

Not sure about the lemsips!! I hope ur feeling better soon xxxx

WI tonight, 3lbs off! Woo Hoo! So thats me hit my 5% and lost 10.5lbs in 3 weeks! Only 3.5 to go for a stone now!

Today's Food:
Breakfast:
Golden Nuggets - 3pp
Semi Skimmed Milk - 1pp

Lunch:
WW Wrap - 3pp
2 Slices Turkey Ham - 1pp
Cheese - 1pp
WW Coconut Cake Slice - 2pp
Velvet Crunch - 2pp

Dinner:
WW Spaghetti and Meatballs - 9pp
WW Angel Cake Slice - 2pp

Total: 24/33

Looking at it, seems like I haven't ate that much today. I've only just finished my dinner and will be going to bed in about an hour, don't see the point in stuffing myself just to make up the points.

Also does anyone know how many pp are in the low low cheese? Bought them in Morries tonight since they are on offer, got the grated cheese and the cheese slices to try.

Well done chick that's brill!!

Do u mean Kerry low low cheese? Xxx

Yeah those ones, they are £1 in Morrisons at the moment, plus I get my staff discount on them. So I got them to try I think I've worked out the slices to be 2pp each, not sure about the grated cheese though.

Thursday:

5am -
Golden Nuggets and Semi Skimmed Milk - 4pp
10am -
Square Sausage - 4p and Slice of French Toast ??
12:20pm -
WW Pita Bread 3pp, Turkey Chunks 1pp, Cheese Slice 2pp, Mayo 1pp, WW Lemon Cake Slice 2pp
5pm -
The rest of the Turkey Chunks 2pp lol

Haven't decided what to have for dinner tonight yet. Needing a wee chocolate fix though as I'm still feeling crappy with the cold, I can hear a wee Freddo calling my name!

Yeah its good that cheese, even better with a discount lol

hope uve had a good weekend xxx

Feel like I haven't been on here in forever! Just been super busy putting in extra hours at work, babysitting my cousin, driving lessons and all that other stuff lol.
I've still been sticking to WW, dipped into my weeklies quite a lot last week, first time I've done that. Still lost a half last week though, so I'm happy.
I've decided to start a VLC diet tomorrow...bit random I know. Thinking of doing it for a week, then alternating one day one it and one day on WW.

On another note, has anyone else been getting these crazy big ass spiders? I've had 2 in my bedroom tonight and I'm totally freaking out right now! I don't want to go to bed in case there are any more creeping about!!!

Today:
Special K Biscuit Moments Bar - 3pp
2 Coffees with Semi Skimmed - 2pp for milk

WW Wrap - 3pp
Slice of ham - 1pp
Chicken Pieces - 3pp
small handful of low low grated cheese - 2pp
WW Crisps - 2pp

Chicken Kiev - 7pp
WW Choc Chip Cookies - 2pp

Also had 2 coffees with a teaspoon of Monin Vanilla flavoured syrup in it, anyone have any idea how many pp in that?

Last edited:
Hi hun welcome bk!!
Yessss to the spiders there hugeee lol think there all coming inside now because of the weather!!

What vlcd are u going to do? Xxx

Thanks love! Those spiders a creepy! I couldn't sleep at all last night I was so scared one was going to run across my face when I was sleeping. Must have only got about 2 hours before my alarm went off this morning! I hate getting up at 5am!!
I've bought the celebrity slim started pack, it's £22-£24ish on their website just now. Waiting for it being delivered, but in the mean time popped into Tesco last night and bought 2 tubs of their Ultra Slim shakes and 2 of their ready make shakes to try.
I don't know if it's the lack of sleep or lack of food today, but I'm feeling really rough now, so tired and my head is thumping! Think I'll give metafit and zumba a miss tonight lol.

So what does my new meal plan look like?
Breakfast 5am:
Ultra Slim Iced Latte Shake (worked these out at 5pp each/202cals)

Lunch 1pm:
Ultra Slim Strawberry Shake - 5pp/200cals
WW Sweet Pecan Bar - 2pp/86cals

I can pretty much have whatever I want for dinner tonight, thinking of having the WW Chicken Casserole as it's 5pp, and a portion of WW Oven Chips at 5pp too. Might add some cheese on top of the chips as well, lol!

Even though I'm feeling like poo, surprisingly I'm not starving. I thought come 5pm I'd be ready to eat just about anything, but I actually feel ok that way. Just tired, sore and have a headache, which is more likely down to 2 hours sleep. lol

Back