Emma's Food diary - taking one day at a time!

Oh dear lol u Deffo need some sleep! Don't worry about the spiders :)

Good luck with celeb slim! I've done vlcds before there a great boost! Wish I had the willpower to do it again!!

Foods looking good!

Have a lovely eve and get some sleep!! ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2nd day on the vlcd, feeling much better today no headaches, so thinking I just felt crappy yesterday because of lack of sleep lol.
I have WI tonight, aiming for 2lbs this week, but will take anything I can get! Depending on how much I loose, I might treat myself tonight lol. Wednesdays are treat nights for me after WW.

So far today I've had:
US Iced Latte Shake - 5p/202 cals - made it with 1 scoop rather than 2, so probably is only half of that.
US Vanilla Shake - 5pp/205 cals - this tasted horrible though, only had half of it. Glad I only bought the ready made one and not a big tub!
WW Sweet Pecan bar - 2pp/86cals
WW Choc Chip Cookies - 2pp/87cals

Well done Hun all looks good!!
U going into ketosis on this vlcd? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks love, yup. Think it takes a couple of days to fully kick in though., eating roughly 800-900cals a day, though I can go up to 1000 and still be in Ketosis because of my current weight. Just trying to stick around 900 just now though.
Been to my WI, lost 3.5 this week! So thats me lost a stone, so chuffed! My mum is making spaghetti for dinner tonight and I'm letting myself have a normal sized portion with a couple of slices of garlic bread as a wee treat.

Back