Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

therealbbe said:
Morning huni hope u have good day and as for slim a soup I think ya right very minimal damage lucky u had that hey!!!!! Take care speak soon huni xxxxx

Thanks chick yeah they were the the only thing that was In the cupboard in work. Hope u have a great day today luvvie. Tooooot tooooooooot xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Thanks chick yeah they were the the only thing that was In the cupboard in work. Hope u have a great day today luvvie. Tooooot tooooooooot xxxxx

Old mother hubbord springs to mind :D lol xxxx

My cdc said that if you miss an odd pack every now and again it's not a problem, its when you consistently miss shakes that's when you start to put weight on again, so you'll be fine!

I'm jealous about the water flavouring. Ive been wanting to try it, but just worried that I wont lose as much weight. Christ, I'm paranoid!!! Let me know how you get on with it! xx

@Miss Louise -- The water flavourings actually help my weight loss -- as I get the water in using them.

MM

Emz -- Glad that you are doing better.

MM

Hey MM yeah I have to agree that that flavoured water is lovely and is really helping me get it down me. I managed over 3 litres yesterday very easily. I only add a small teaspoon to a 2litre bottle and I find that's just nice. And then in the evening I add a tiny amount to another litre bottle. So that's my 3 litres plus a few cups of tea throughout the day.
Hope ur having a good day luvvie xx

Fab! I drink 4 litres of water easily as it is, but could probably squeeze another one down with help. Thanks

EMZ!! Forgive me!! I have been lost! I fell off the nutty train and hard :cry:

I am so sorry to hear about your crap weekend. But it seems to me you recovered quickly! I am sorry I haven't been around last week. But I will be starting SS again starting tomorrow. So hopefully you gals will let me back aboard the nutty train cause all I want, more than anything, is to reach skinny town.

EMZ!! Forgive me!! I have been lost! I fell off the nutty train and hard :cry:

I am so sorry to hear about your crap weekend. But it seems to me you recovered quickly! I am sorry I haven't been around last week. But I will be starting SS again starting tomorrow. So hopefully you gals will let me back aboard the nutty train cause all I want, more than anything, is to reach skinny town.

SO SO GLAD UR BACK BABES.....we were worried aboout yoou..!!
so thats us all back on the nutty train now. so no more stops..its an express train now from here to skinnyville. hope u have a good re-start hunni. looking forward to reading ur future posts xxxx

evening peeps....

well had a good day today. drank all my water (arent i a good girlie lol):):)

am feeling a bit hungry late in the evenings this week but think its down to doing ss instead of ss+. but hey ho maybe it'll boost the losses a bit. really hoping i can manage to get into the 11's by the end of the month. :gimi:

have a stinkin headache and metal mouth so am anticipating a pink stick in the morning and some pretty green 'shrek breath'..!!!

hope all u dolls have a great day travelling on the nutty train 2moro. ''ding ding'' next stop skinnyville.. :D:D:D:D xxxxx

Morning girlie,
Hope your having a fab day on the nutty train!! I'm well aboard it today :)
TOOOOT TOOOOT let's hurry up and get to skinny town chick!! Xxxxxx

Morning emz so pleased ur back and going strong chooochoooo I ready for skinny ville xxx

CHOO CHOO...!!! i am sooo ready for skinnyville babes. hope uve had a good day hun xxxx

Morning girlie,
Hope your having a fab day on the nutty train!! I'm well aboard it today :)
TOOOOT TOOOOT let's hurry up and get to skinny town chick!! Xxxxxx
evening ma'darlin, :) glad ur still on board babe. the countdown is on to 810...!!! OMELETTTTTTTTTES..!!!! :drool: :D:D:D XXX

EVENING ALL,

well another good day for me today. i cannot wait till monday to get my weigh in when hopefully i will have got rid of last weekends damage plus maybe a teensy weensy pound to get me to a stone. im gonna make damn sure my ticker shifts lol.

i have decided what my reward will be for my weight loss. i have a pandora bracelet which a friend bought me last year, i have a few wee charms on it- (a hairdryer-for my profession, a cat-coz i love cats, mines called 'roxy', and an angel-because im a firm believer in angels).
soooo, i have just under 3 stone to shift in total and im going to buy an 'E' for my first stone, an 'M' for my second stone, and a 'Z' when i reach goal. 'EMZ'...!!! the bracelet is something which i always wear and i would love nothing more that to be able to look down at it, spelling my nickname, knowing that each letter represents a very special personal achievement for me.:D:D:D
i think it will be a great way to always remember such an achievement..............ooh im all happy now. so hopefully i'll be able to go and buy my 'E' on monday :D:D

so thats been my thought for the day....

hope all u girlies had a fab day. this trains getting faster coz we're all getting lighter lmao :D:D:D:D:D choooo choooo xxxx

EMZ!! That is an amazing idea!! I love pandora... it would be the perfect reward for yourself.... it is a constant reminder of your achievement. Well here's hoping you can buy your first letter on Monday!

Xx

Hello you!!! I doing fab lovely had a wobble on Wednesday don't know why coz had great loss Tuesday I think it was just a bit of ong another 7 weeks on this at least but hey ho that is what happens maybe train went ova a bump!!! :D back and happy again now huii went swimming yesterday as well - me and exercise just don't mix but I loved it!!!!! As for u chickadee love the idea about your charms and everytime u look at it Emz u will know how much it symbolises your achievements and will make u stop and think do I really want this food!!!! Brilliant just brilliant
Have amazing day chuck and speak soon xxxx

Great Idea, EMZ!

But, I would add in different charms for 1/2 stones just because it takes me so long to lose weight (maybe my star sign, or a hobby one, etc.).

I have lost about a stone since I started on December 27th, but I have already "given" myself two rewards. I am hoping for a 3rd reward not this Monday, but by the 28th! If I had to "weight" for another stone, it would be so hard.

Toot toot... I will be thinking on you tomorrow riding the rails to Skinnyville, when I am the train to London with DD.

MM

Great idea!!! What a lovely reminder of your journey. Fingers crossed you get to move that ticker, and get your E on Monday. xxx

Thank you ladies. I cannot wait to go and buy my first letter lol. Have had a another good day. Did a dopey thing at lunchtime....I'm so used to making a shake up at lunch but today I decided on porridge.. But dopey emz still managed to mix the porridge with cold water...D'OH..!!! I stuck it in the microwave anyways for about 3 mins but whatever the cold water did to the consistency it ended up like porridge soup....BOKE..!!! but I had no other packs with me so I had to eat/drink it......NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL DEDICATION...especially as there is a chippy and a Chinese takeaway right beside my salon lol. So lesson learnt....I will def not be doing that again..!!! Thank goodness I had a nice bar to look forward to for when I got home.

So that was my day.....still firmly on the train choo choo..!!! Xxxxx

Last edited:
bleugh! I couldn't stand the porridges at all, so well done for getting (and keeping) it down!!!!

Cant wait to see what our losses are on Monday! xx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Thank you ladies. I cannot wait to go and buy my first letter lol. Have had a another good day. Did a dopey thing at lunchtime....I'm so used to making a shake up at lunch but today I decided on porridge.. But dopey emz still managed to mix the porridge with cold water...D'OH..!!! I stuck it in the microwave anyways for about 3 mins but whatever the cold water did to the consistency it ended up like porridge soup....BOKE..!!! but I had no other packs with me so I had to eat/drink it......NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL DEDICATION...especially as there is a chippy and a Chinese takeaway right beside my salon lol. So lesson learnt....I will def not be doing that again..!!! Thank goodness I had a nice bar to look forward to for when I got home.

So that was my day.....still firmly on the train choo choo..!!! Xxxxx

Whooohooooo good girl u!!! How ya get on today mrs hope it was less eventful lol xxx

Back