Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

Emz that is for sure some serious dedication. Good for you!!

Emz... I think eating the CD porridge at all, is dedication! lol

MM

evening all,

well i'm back down to 12st 7lbs again meaning i have lost whatever i gained last week after my blip. thank goodness. so def back on track now. i wanna get some more weight off asap.
so im still stuck at 13lbs so wasnt able to buy my 'E' today but hopefully next week.

i had a bad tummy with a lot of loo visits thurs, fri and sat. couldnt understand what was wrong and still not sure. got other half to get me an ommelette from chinese on sat nite and it seemed to be the first thing that stopped it. been okay since though.

went to cdc today and told her what had happened and told her i'd maybe do ss+ with a small meal this week. i just wondered that maybe that would help with the toilet trouble.....
but i cant decide what to do. i think i mite try another week on ss and see if tummy stays settled. so here's hoping...

hope y'all have had a good few days on the nutty train, mite need to make a few 'loo' stops on it this week lol. still well en- route to skinnyville, woohoo, toot toot xxxxx

Hi Emz -- I'm betting it was the CD porridge! lol

MM

MinnieMel said:
Hi Emz -- I'm betting it was the CD porridge! lol

MM

Lol MM. :-D well actually I am giving porridge a miss this week. Just got shakes and bars. Had a porridge this mornin and it just didn't taste the same for some reason. :-( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Emz --

I hope you have a wonderful day at work. (I really disliked the CD porridge; it was too much like eating wallpaper paste.)

Another gray and gloomy day here. How are things where you are?

MM

Hey MM,

It's quite a dull and rainy day here today. Wasn't too busy in the salon so closed early and went and got my nails done lol. Something I have never ever done. I got gel overlays over my own nails In French finish and they look amazing...!!!
So I'm home now and gonna walk for half hour on the treadmill. I've decided to do SS+ with a meal for this week so gonna make myself a mushroom and broccoli omelette once I've done my walk. And then I'll have my bar later in the evening.
I always loved the porridge but it just lost it's appeal yesterday so thought I'd leave it out this week so I'm not put right off it. Hope ur having a good day xxxx

Well done on your loss hun, and I'm sure you'll be able to buy your E next week.

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Make sure you keep your liquids up. You don't want to get dehydrated! xxx

Hello emz how you doing well done for getting ya blip week off!!! Amazing huni u will be buying you letter next week I just know it!!!! Have great week lovely xxxx

Hi Emz,

It sounds like you made a dreary day better. Good on you for treadmilling it... you'll get that "E" in no time by keeping this up!

I had an okay day -- baked a lot of cookies for the teen youth group at the chapel, then went and helped serve the dinner that friend made for the kids. It was a productive and appreciated day/night.

MM

Miss Louise said:
Well done on your loss hun, and I'm sure you'll be able to buy your E next week.

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Make sure you keep your liquids up. You don't want to get dehydrated! xxx

Thank you Louise pet. I'm really hoping I get my 'E' on Monday. Hope ur still driving that train for us toot toot xxx

therealbbe said:
Hello emz how you doing well done for getting ya blip week off!!! Amazing huni u will be buying you letter next week I just know it!!!! Have great week lovely xxxx

Thanks shazza babes. I'm well on track now thank goodness. Hope u had a good day xxx

MinnieMel said:
Hi Emz,

It sounds like you made a dreary day better. Good on you for treadmilling it... you'll get that "E" in no time by keeping this up!

I had an okay day -- baked a lot of cookies for the teen youth group at the chapel, then went and helped serve the dinner that friend made for the kids. It was a productive and appreciated day/night.

MM

Flip MM I don't know how u manage to squeeze all u do into a day lol. And as for the cookies....I'd have scoffed the lot before any of them stroppy teens got their Mits on them hahaha. Xxx

kristika said:
well done on doing 100%CD for two weeks!! It seems impossible to me!! :)

Thank you my love. It does get easier hon, just hang in there. And drink plenty of water to curb the hunger pangs xxx

Evening all, well second day on SS+ with a meal today. Have been 100%. actually really liking it. Only a short post from me. On this flamin iPhone which is crap for typing. Wish to heck I just had a normal phone with buttons lol. Hope ur all hanging onto the nutty train, I can feel the speed picking up haha xxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Thanks shazza babes. I'm well on track now thank goodness. Hope u had a good day xxx

Doing good ty lovely!!! Can't wait to see if ya get your E on Monday think we are all well excited :D xxxxx

Hey gorgeous girlie ;-)
I'm sure you will get your first charm on Monday! Good luck girlie, I know you van do it!
Have you started 810 already? I think I'm going to start next weekend, not to sure yet xxxxx

Hey babes thanks. No I've not started 810 yet I'm just doing SS+ with the small meal. Kinda like 810 but a smaller portion. Hope ur well hunni. will catch up with u later xxxx

Back