Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

HELLLO MY DARLINGS :D:D

sorry not been on the past couple days. i havent been hiding just never seemed to get chance to log on for any decent length of time.

so i have ended up leaving CD. the more i thought about it the more sense it seemed to make. i have my new 'beck book' to read and have started following the ww propoints from today. i actually went off CD on saturday and although i didnt binge, i decided that i wasn't going to deny myself anything. but ive been sensible apart from a takeaway on sat nite and a glass of wine. made a lovely roast dinner for me and ronan yesterday. he's away down south again to work for a week :cry:so wanted to make him a nice meal and have a nice weekend together. i had a wee jump on the scales this morning and i'm 12st 9lb so have only put on 2lbs since i came off plan. :D

so im planning to start my shred dvd again tomorrow night and also do my first c25k session. if i get started and get stuck into some exercise then hopefully i should continue to lose weight. i know it might take a week or 2 before i see any loss though because body needs to adjust to food properly again.

i rang my CDC yesterday to cancel my app for today. she is so so lovely and totally understood when i explained how i felt and what i had decided. she just wished me all the best and said she'll always be at the other end of the phone if i happened to change my mind.
i feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now. i dont feel that i have to deny myself anything now. but i am very thankful to CD for helping me get that initial stone off. it was that bloody stone that made me so miserable. but without that stone i am feeling better in my own skin already and am looking forward to getting fit while i shrink a bit more.

and im off the fags 7 weeks 2moro. cant believe it :eek::eek:
so i have to say that im looking at everything very positively. i mean, ive stopped smoking, and ive lost a stone in the process.!!! not too many folk can say that.

so im still on the nutty train darlings (if you'll let me stay on it with yous?) im just taking the scenic route lol.

i want to continue to post in this little diary, because even though im not on CD, its still my weight loss diary and id like to be able to reflect on my whole journey from time to time.
i'll try not to mention food, just maybe my losses and updates on shred and c25k.

thank you all so so much for ur kindness and support over the last few weeks. goodness knows ive needed it. i hope u dont kick me off the train lol. luv ya's loads. toooooot toooot xxxxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
HELLLO MY DARLINGS :D:D

sorry not been on the past couple days. i havent been hiding just never seemed to get chance to log on for any decent length of time.

so i have ended up leaving CD. the more i thought about it the more sense it seemed to make. i have my new 'beck book' to read and have started following the ww propoints from today. i actually went off CD on saturday and although i didnt binge, i decided that i wasn't going to deny myself anything. but ive been sensible apart from a takeaway on sat nite and a glass of wine. made a lovely roast dinner for me and ronan yesterday. he's away down south again to work for a week :cry:so wanted to make him a nice meal and have a nice weekend together. i had a wee jump on the scales this morning and i'm 12st 9lb so have only put on 2lbs since i came off plan. :D

so im planning to start my shred dvd again tomorrow night and also do my first c25k session. if i get started and get stuck into some exercise then hopefully i should continue to lose weight. i know it might take a week or 2 before i see any loss though because body needs to adjust to food properly again.

i rang my CDC yesterday to cancel my app for today. she is so so lovely and totally understood when i explained how i felt and what i had decided. she just wished me all the best and said she'll always be at the other end of the phone if i happened to change my mind.
i feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now. i dont feel that i have to deny myself anything now. but i am very thankful to CD for helping me get that initial stone off. it was that bloody stone that made me so miserable. but without that stone i am feeling better in my own skin already and am looking forward to getting fit while i shrink a bit more.

and im off the fags 7 weeks 2moro. cant believe it :eek::eek:
so i have to say that im looking at everything very positively. i mean, ive stopped smoking, and ive lost a stone in the process.!!! not too many folk can say that.

so im still on the nutty train darlings (if you'll let me stay on it with yous?) im just taking the scenic route lol.

i want to continue to post in this little diary, because even though im not on CD, its still my weight loss diary and id like to be able to reflect on my whole journey from time to time.
i'll try not to mention food, just maybe my losses and updates on shred and c25k.

thank you all so so much for ur kindness and support over the last few weeks. goodness knows ive needed it. i hope u dont kick me off the train lol. luv ya's loads. toooooot toooot xxxxxx

Hey chick!!
Even though I'm testing ya, thought I'd post here too :)
We are the starters of the nutty train, so can't be kicked off it! Hahaha :)

Well done for staying off the fags, I really need too give up too!! Think I might give it a try from Monday! We'll see!!

Hope your going too keep your diary chick, it's always nice too have somewhere too vent everything out!

Hope you have a great evening chick xxxxx

Thank u kels. I want to keep posting on this wee thread as it's my journey as a whole that I would like to be able to reflect on and that includes both CD and WW.

Hope ur having an okay day today hunni. Will go over and have a peek at ur diary xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so glad you have made a decision that you are happy with Emz, and I'd love you to give updates on c25k as it's something I am interested in doing, without knowing too much about!

Well done for keeping on track...you can do this! xxx

I'm so glad you have made a decision that you are happy with Emz, and I'd love you to give updates on c25k as it's something I am interested in doing, without knowing too much about!

Well done for keeping on track...you can do this! xxx

thank you hunni. i feel so much better on ww now. even if it takes me a wee bit longer to get to skinnyville lol. hope u are okay babes, ur losses have been amazing xxxx

evening everyone,

have had a good day today on ww plan. and started the C25K programme tonight so week 1 run 1 is completed :D:D:D

i am starting to think i should maybe ask the mods to move my diary to the main minimins weightloss diary section. i want to keep just one diary but i want to be able to post about my ww journey and sometimes it will maybe mention food and its not really fair on all u guys who are on CD. i will give it a bit more thought overnight but i feel like a fraud keeping a diary in this section when im not on it anymore. as i said, id like to keep just one diary to reflect on my weightloss journey as a whole so i think it might be a better idea to shift it.

anyway, nothing else to report tonight. still on the nutty train wooo hoooo xxxxx

Emz, most of the girls on here still cook for their kids or husbands/boyfriends, so I'm sure the ladies won't mind you keep posting here :)
Besides you started your journey on CD and now your finishing off on WW, so I don't see a problem chick! I think most of us are surrounded by food everyday, it's a way of life isn't it. So I vote for you to stay put :)

Well done again on your first run chick!! We will be at our goals in no time chick, look how far we have come already :) xxxx

Emz -- Loads of people post about food on this part of the forum. There are people doing SS+, 810, 1000, etc. and others who have switched from CD to other programmes, because they needed a change. Don't feel that you have to move your diary -- but if you want to then do so.

(I think) the only forum where you are absolutely not allowed to mention food, is there strictly SS one.

MM

Thank you kels and Mm.
I will keep on lurking around here then lol.

Well week 1 run 2 completed of c25k. Did it this morning (yes this morning)....very un emz.!!! I'm like a zombie in the mornings but pushed myself to drag my ass outta bed and onto the treadmill haha.!! Actually quite enjoyed it and watched some crappy morning tv (aka Lorraine and Jeremy Kyle) while I did it Lol.

Anyway have kept to my points allowance so far this week. Although I'm out for a 40th 2moro nite (driving though) but there will be a buffet. And then Ronan comes home 2moro nite so we will head out for dinner on sunday. So mite need to use a few but trying to be sensible about it.

So anyway, off to read my beck book for an hour before I go sleep. Hope ur all grooving away on the nutty train...toooot tooot xxxxx

Ooh forgot to say, I bought a dress from ASOS to wear out at easter. It's a size 12. I can just fit into it now but it's clingy material so will look lots better with another stone off and 30days of shred..!!! Will try and put pic up now xxxx

Attachments

• image-726047184.png
    image-726047184.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 36
Hi Emz --

The dress sounds lovely. Can't wait to see a photo of you in it!

MM

stunninnnnnnngggggggggggg dress wow.!!

im counting down the weeks till i join ww again.

have a good weekend

Emz,
That dress is amazing!! I love it :)
You will look beautiful in it chick. Hope you have a brilliant day girlie, lots of love chick xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Emz,
That dress is amazing!! I love it :)
You will look beautiful in it chick. Hope you have a brilliant day girlie, lots of love chick xxxx

Thank you my darling. can't wait till I look fab in it. That's my new goal. :) have a fab day hunni xxxx

You'll be in it in no time chick!! :)
Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxxxx

Hey a haven't checked in here for a wee while but I'm still going strong. Hovering in the mid 12's still but my own fault for slipping up with my points a few times lol.
Have re-started c25k so run 2 of first week completed. And am also back doing shred again so have just finished day 3, level 1 of that.
So im aiming toewards the mid 11's for Easter. Shouldn't be too difficult if I keep exercising the way I am and restore a little self discipline on the food front. Am reading beck book religiously and doing all the tasks, I'm really finding it a great help. I'm a lot more conscious of what I'm eating and when I'm eating and learning to only eat when I'm hungry.
Hope ur all still on the nutty train. Not long to skinnyville now ladies toooooooooot tooooooooooot xxxxxxx

Hi Emz.

It is good to hear from you. I am busy with Beck, too. I am finding the "Not Overeating" exercise very hard. I have worked on it for three days... we'll see how much it affects this week's losses.

I am glad to know that you are hanging in there. The nutty train may have slowed a bit... but we'll get there.

MM

Hey all,

well here i am. Tail between my legs. Think i gave up on cambridge a bit too hastily. Been doing ww propoints but i just cant seem to get to grips with the portion control so im back to get a little self discipline and keep rereading beck to get my ass in gear for when its time to come off cd.
Im about 12st 12lbs at the mo so my target is 30lbs, that will get me to 10st 10lbs which is just perfect for me i reckon. So here i go again, went to see cdc today and got enough to do me till monday as that will be my usual weigh in day.

Hope u are all good, think ill take over the driving of the nutty train for a wee while if u dont mind. Need serious motivation.....toooooot tooooot xxxxxxx

Back