Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

thanks MinnieMel, its great to be back and seeing how everyone has been getting on. i am reading beck on and off and trying some of the daily tasks. i suppose it just takes some time to get ur head in the right place when it comes to 'thinking like a thin person' lol. xxxxx

evening all,

well i cant say that ive had a 100% day today :booboo:

i was good all day and then i had planned to make an ommelette when i came home, which i had. then that didnt seem to do the trick and i was really reallly hungry so i cooked a chicken breast (both okay on ss+/810 although prob more than i shoudve had). BUT THEN......i still couldnt contain myself. i had some food that i was giving to my mum coz im on the diet stored away in a cupboard. she was coming up to mine tonight and i had planned to give them to her then. but before she got here i dived into it and had a packet of crisps and 2 mini mars bars. not a complete binge but not 100% day either.

but ive DRAWN A LINE UNDER IT and picked myself up straight away. im not having my planned bar tonight and instead had 2 cups of tea with mum and now another bottle of water.

so back on track now and consoled myself with a nice shower and painted my toes and pampered myself. feeling better now and not going to let one little blip stop me. in a way im actually proud of myself coz any other time i would have said sod it ive ruined it now and headed straight for a massive binge.. :clap:

i have had a look at the exante site and i think im going to order their shakes instead of going to cdc. it seems a lot cheaper. im planning to do 3 of their shakes a day with a small 200kcal meal so as their shakes are 200kcals a piece it will be just like doing 810 which suits me fine as want to get back on the treadmill and start 30day shred again.

right okay, ramble over. here's to making 2 moro a 100% day and hopefully ketosis will make an appearance on thurs. hope everyones had a good day. xxxxx

BIG CREDIT for drawing a line under it and moving on! Sal (Surfhunny) is using a product she really likes. If you PM her I am sure she will give you the info. She has been asked not to mention it on the forum and it causes adverts or spam or something like that to appear.

Mel

MinnieMel said:
BIG CREDIT for drawing a line under it and moving on! Sal (Surfhunny) is using a product she really likes. If you PM her I am sure she will give you the info. She has been asked not to mention it on the forum and it causes adverts or spam or something like that to appear.

Mel

Thanks mel. Yeah I'm glad it didn't turn into a major binge. Xx

Feeling heaps better this morning after yesterday's blip. I can smell ketosis around the corner lol. Lots of water and 100% today. No excuses :) xx

So far so good today. Had 2 shakes and then 3 boiled eggs when I got home. One more than I should but didn't have any veg or anything so not too worried. Will have my bar later with a cuppa and hopefully that will be a 100% day today xx

Yay! I've also been 100% :) going to have an omelette for my tea and get an early night. Well done for getting back on track x

thank you felix. well done to u too babes.. :D

well folks ive had my bar and am now sat up in bed with a bottle of water. gonna surf the laptop for a while and then read a book. just doing anything to keep me from eating. oh god i better be in the pink in the morning. so i think its safe to say ive been 100% today. woohooo. hope ur all doing good, toooot toooot xxxx

My tummy will not shut the f*** up...!!! Grrrrr..... Carb withdrawel setting in big time. Dying for a loaf of bread....sandwich, toasted, fried, French toast...just craving bread in general lol. Can't settle myself. Gonna be a very loooooooong nite at this rate...PANTS..!! :-( xx

Well done Em I wish I didnt have this school trip come in the way.. As I bet it will take me longer for ketosis now.. Mmmm lol x

Pink stick..pink stick...pink stick..!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Well kinda pale pink but that's okay right.??

Ooh and had a cheeky sneak on the scales and I'm back in the 12's.. 12st 13lbs. Wooooooohoooooooo....!!!!! :-D :-D :-D xx

Oh yeah what did dopey emz do today.?? Arrived at work with no bloody shakes or anything. Grrrr... And I'm working till 8pm. Gonna have to try and find a wee space between clients and speed home 10miles to get them.... Crappy crap crap...!!!! :-(

Hi Emz,

Can't you figure out how many you'll need each week and bring them and leave them at work?

Think of the rushing as spontaneous exercise!

Also, congrats on being 100% yesterday.

Mel

I usually do that mel lol. But to day was the day I was to take the new batch into work and left them sitting on the kitchen sideboard. D'oh..!!!! Oh well that'll teach me xx

Panic over ffs.. Raced home and got a tetra and a bar for later. I don't think the car tyres touched the Tarmac I drove that fast.!! Lol. Can't believe I was soo silly as to leave them behind. Lesson learnt.....

Omg I weighed today at 12st 13 too?!?! How weird haha!!!

Glad you managed to get home to fetch your products. How you getting on?

morning all,

well ive just been on the exante website to order my products and got the shock of my life....................£21.60 shipping costs to northern ireland...... i nearly passed out..!! absolutely disgraceful. so i decided to try slim and save. just ordered 1 weeks supply to see what they like, oh and £2.99 delivery charge.!! much better. so aweeks supply was £38. still cheaper than going to cdc and plus i save on fuel as cdc is a good 15 miles away from me.
the shakes are probably mingin but hey. anyway, another 100% day for me yest. was touch and go at times. at one stage, i had myself talked into buying and demolishing a loaf of bread lol..!! but i wised myself up and came home from work and had some chicken and 2 boiled eggs. didnt manage my 3 litres but i know it was def more than 2.

anyway, heres to another 100% day today, tooooot tooooot xxxx

Bloody hell how can they justify charging that much for delivery?!?! Are you keeping you diary here? (please do!)

Felix said:
Bloody hell how can they justify charging that much for delivery?!?! Are you keeping you diary here? (please do!)

Oh yes hunni I'll be keeping my diary here. I know its crazy. Well they've lost a potential customer as a result. Hope to goodness the slim and save shakes are okay. fingers crossed anyway. How's ur day going chick.? Xx

Back