Em's diary

Gosh Emma, it's so inspiring seeing the transformation in you! And Anja too! Both of you have changed so much as a result of losing your respective weights. I don't know whether either of you realise how differently you post now to before. Anyway it's lovely to hear/read/see.

Nearly time to have another go at Conso Emma? Or are you going to hang on in Cruise a while longer?

How so are we posting differently? I'd be interested to hear your observations, though i think i follow. I think i'm finally starting to feel like a thin person rather than a fat person in a newly thin body who's self image is of a larger one if that makes sense.

Not time for cruise yet, i'm still slightly over my pre holiday weight, and whilst the numbers probably won't make a big difference overall it's a psychological thing - i want to hit the goal on the scales first. Need to have a little word with myself and cut the dairy/tolerateds down.

Emm - if you get a chance, check out the end, particularly, in the Portia de Rossi book. I found it very interesting.

I'm confused, the end of the book or the whole thing and the end of something else?

Hope your other half isnt the jealous type, else he might have a bit of a hard time at the wedding ;)

Nah, he's pretty laid back. He's very proud of me so he'll be looking forward to hearing any compliments too. To be honest he'll probably be busy wondering about the matching underwear i've got on underneath! :D

Tired today, can't be arsed and apparently the diaries section is no longer a safe haven... sigh.

Wow I think thats the first time Ive seen you be short with one :D

Maybe its best to stick to subscribed threads in user cp (no good when on phone though) arrrrgh.

Or make use of the ruder smilies :massmoon:

Did your mum get an outfit for the wedding? Are the final pounds beginning to melt?

Tired today, can't be arsed and apparently the diaries section is no longer a safe haven... sigh.

What do you mean by not a safe haven? :confused:

Hope you feel better soon xx

Flipping Oatbran!!! Hubbie finally got it from Holland and Barratt..... Was getting so low and panicking.

I send for it from the Dukan shop. They do three packs for £3.49. I was getting mine from Tesco's but the DD one is nicer in texture and flavour and is also organic. If you wait till they are doing free or £1 delivery charge it still works out fairly low cost. Their wheat bran is nice too.

Topaz63 said:
I send for it from the Dukan shop. They do three packs for £3.49. I was getting mine from Tesco's but the DD one is nicer in texture and flavour and is also organic. If you wait till they are doing free or £1 delivery charge it still works out fairly low cost. Their wheat bran is nice too.

Thank you, haven't looked at his prices before so will have a look :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To answer the question you posed to Jo, Em, I think you're sounding so much more self-confident, appearance-wise, and also really in control. Very inspiring!

BTW, I have some chocolate-making questions, but will PM you with them as I don't want to cause temptation to those not on Conso or Stab!

Right - apologies for the unauthorised absence. I had a bit of a time out, and then got mad busy.

The wedding is this saturday so for the past week i've been crazy chocolatier lady. My thermometer broke on sunday night so i'm a day behind schedule, but we should be ok i think. Chocolate photos will follow I promise. Beautification appointments (hair, nails, waxing then hair again on saturday) all now booked and commence today. I cannot believe the time and cost of getting ready for this wedding, and it's not even me getting married!

So onto the big news... got on the scales this morning for a random mid week weigh and lo and behold they told me I was 10 stone. Frankly I put it down to the fact that I have been either at work, asleep or on my feet in the kitchen for the past week. Either way i'm over the moon and the wedding breakfast will be my first official consolidation gala meal. Not sure about the rest of it this week, might start the bread/cheese/fruit business from sunday. The concept of PP has pretty much gone out of the window over the last week. I'm sure i've managed at least one day in there somewhere but feel like i've not had time to even think. No lunch today so i'm resorting to muffins and quark....

Will spend a bit of time trying to catch up on subscribed threads on here - think it's safer for now. I've missed you all tremendously and I don't intend on staying away for any period of time again. I know i'll need you all more now than ever going into conso. Why is it that you can reach target and your brain goes 'well done - now you're finished with that business where's the pizza?' the real diet starts here imo!

Leaving early today for hair cut at 3.45, so hopefully won't be too late home as tonight should be the last mammoth session. Little bits to do tomorrow night and again on friday morning (day off) then it's just packaging them all off and fixing bows/tags.

Looking forward to catching up with you all, xxx

welcome back hun ....hope your not too rushed my wedding didnt sound that mad lol!!!

talk to you when your less rushed and into conso xxx

Great to 'see you' Emma! If you're to busy to pop back, have a GREAT time at the weekend - you triply deserve it now!! Welcome to the 10st club ;-) I'm fighting tooth and nail to stay here!

Glad youre not gone for good, and we havnt missed the wedding :D

Terrific news on reaching goal. What a super way to celebrate your first gala meal too.

I too congratulate you on reaching your target weight (wooohoooo!!!), and I knew you wouldn't have left us permanently :D

We'll look forward to the photos! I too should stick to certain threads only for a while or even the duration. I'm busier at work so I don't know why I bother actually!

Shortly after I decided I needy oh was telling me about a woman at work who is "doing dukan" who had no lunch one day so she was going to McDonald's. My response to that was 'i hope she stays fat!' Admittedly I'd had a bad day but these people are only bringing this diet into disrepute. There are those of us who follow the rules and make it work but too many see it as a quick fix now...

Agreed with the last post wholeheartedly, since more and more people picked up on it (around Royal Wedding time - Carole/Kate Middleton) it's being seen by the majority as either a quick fix or the deadliest diet of the decade..... nutters :)

Good to see you back hun, can't wait to see the pictures...though give plenty of warning...incase I'm having a weak day and I'll avoid by quickly scrolling by :)...

CONGRATULATIONS reaching your target....:) best of luck with conso xxxx

Have a great time tomorrow Emma... and we'll be dying to see the photos on Monday... Target Weight Emma :) ("twee"?)

Back