Em's diary

Chocs all done and sent off in best man's boot, still 10 stone this morning. Hair, nails and waxing complete. Just ironing, packing and oatbran ration cooking to do. I am so getting an early night tonight!

This is the box I put together for the bride and groom.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110819_202910.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110819_202910.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 54
Where did you learn to do that! :) It looks like an essential skill I must learn! :D.......scrumptious looking choccies Em :) x

hope you had a great time at the wedding :) x

Firstly, congratulations on reaching your target and Conso! You must be absolutely thrilled! :) Don't be afraid of introducing the new additions - they certainly should help to fend off the "I need pizza now!" cravings. Although you can actually have pizza now once a week. Lovely feeling, eh? ;-)

As for those chocs, I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am. I'd be more than happy to buy those in a high end chocolaterie. They look superb. (Mine were absolutely delicious, but looked more like the kind of truffles you dig up from the ground, rather than the chocolate variety. Still, I hope to learn some tempering skills when we get back from our hols and will try to make them look much prettier.)

I'm really looking forward to seeing the wedding photos, especially of that fabulous dress. Have a wonderful time!

Stunning chocs, bet the happy couple were delighted.:D

Back